It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Many thanks to GamezRanker and finkleroy for the game!
CervelloYM: Another oldie but goodie from GamezRanker.
Thank you for Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri, I can finally play the expansion.

Also thank you to finkleroy for staying strong despite barrage of request.
Dogmaus: Big thanks to finleroi and to GamezRager for Styx!
PhilD: Many thanks to GamezRanker and finkleroy for the game!
Hope y'all enjoy the games. :)

(I have Styx to try some day as well...still have to buy the sequel though, but I will in time to add to my library. I also played a bit of Ankh, and loved it so much I bought the entire series[on Gamersgate, as it wasn't on gog at the time]. Never played Alpha Centauri, but it looks nice enough :))
Post edited February 06, 2021 by GamezRanker
Hi please could I have Sunrider Academy?
GamezRanker: Hope y'all enjoy the games. :)

(I have Styx to try some day as well...still have to buy the sequel though, but I will in time to add to my library. I also played a bit of Ankh, and loved it so much I bought the entire series[on Gamersgate, as it wasn't on gog at the time]. Never played Alpha Centauri, but it looks nice enough :))
If you want to play them in precise order, then the first Styx game is a prequel and spin-off of "of Orcs and Men". As for Ankh, I'm gonna play it some day, but not getting the sequels on GOG until they add German speech.
Dogmaus: If you want to play them in precise order, then the first Styx game is a prequel and spin-off of "of Orcs and Men".
Is the second Styx game also set before "Of Orcs and Men", or after?

Anyhoo, thanks for the info.

Dogmaus: As for Ankh, I'm gonna play it some day, but not getting the sequels on GOG until they add German speech.
I believe gamersgate still sells them, and I think they come with other languages. :)
GamezRanker: Is the second Styx game also set before "Of Orcs and Men", or after?
Shards of Darkness happens after the first Styx, and before of Orcs and Men, in the same universe.
low rated
If no one else has requested for Swat 4, I'd like to make a request for it.
high rated
pferreira1983: Hi please could I have Sunrider Academy?
Granted.
manoj_k30: If no one else has requested for Swat 4, I'd like to make a request for it.
That game isn't on the list. Please familiarize yourself with how this giveaway works by reading the first two posts in this thread. The forum search function and Google are both terrible ways to tell how much recent activity you have on the forum, but unfortunately they're the only tools I have at my disposal. According to them, you seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
May I ask for Deliverance: The Making of Kingdom Come from the daggered list if I may?
high rated
DellJennin667: May I ask for Deliverance: The Making of Kingdom Come from the daggered list if I may?
Granted.

There's one more key left for that movie. It's daggered and it expires at the top of the hour. If anyone's interested, request it while the key still works.
If it will not count against the monthly limit I'd be happy to check out the movie.
high rated
DiffuseReflection: If it will not count against the monthly limit I'd be happy to check out the movie.
Granted.
Thank you and thank you to the key donor DoryaMish7, redeemed the movie successfully!
My thanks to finkleroy and DoryaMish7 for their generosity! Oh, and again to finkleroy for the heads-up on the expiry
Thanks finklroy for doing this and thanks to Seb369 for the game.