It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

TheBigCore: I am requesting Forsaken if it's still available.
finkleroy: Granted.
You do a great job maintaining this list, by the way.
may I have Gothic 1 please?
high rated
Meldaras: may I have Gothic 1 please?
Granted.
you guy are generous, awesome
low rated
aRealCyborg: guess I will request
PLANET ALPHA
since Diablo was taken :(
finkleroy: You're getting Diablo.
It beats getting a(pet) rock, charlie brown. ;D

AWG43: Many thanks to GameRager and finkleroy for Sacred Gold. I haven't played this one in years.
Yup...now go slay some monsters in random spots at random.....huzzah!
Post edited February 02, 2020 by GameRager
Well, that list certainly grew... If I may request Lovecraft's Untold Stories OR Transistor. I can't check so many previous post to see if one of those games was requested and if someone wants one of those then we can all get one :)
low rated
pferreira1983: Thanks for the game GameRager and thanks to finkleroy for running the giveaway.
Not a problem.....now go and have sum fun. :D
Post edited February 02, 2020 by GameRager
high rated
jonridan: Well, that list certainly grew... If I may request Lovecraft's Untold Stories OR Transistor. I can't check so many previous post to see if one of those games was requested and if someone wants one of those then we can all get one :)
Your request for Lovecraft's Untold Stories is Granted.
Post edited February 02, 2020 by finkleroy
This - is - insane. We'll be smashing that record for giftees in a month right away in this one.

*humbly bows to Doc... and to finkleroy for managing to keep track of all of it*
Cavalary: We'll be smashing that record for giftees in a month right away in this one.
And this is in the shortest month of the year.
can i request for Anno 1404: Gold Edition?

Thanks Doc0075. finkleroy
Post edited February 02, 2020 by Tistonic
high rated
Tistonic: can i request for Anno 1404: Gold Edition?
Granted.
hm. I'm with Kula right in the middle of repairing Candy at the moment. and we need a new Transistor for her if one still available.
Can I request Deathtrap
LynXsh: hm. I'm with Kula right in the middle of repairing Candy at the moment. and we need a new Transistor for her if one still available.
Granted.
letsmaybeLP92: Can I request Deathtrap
Granted.