It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Geralt_of_Rivia: I hope there is still one Ancestors Legacy - Complete Edition left.

If there isn't Ghost of a Tale would also be great, if I may be so bold to ask
Your request for Ghost of a Tale is granted.
kmcoolice: Wow, what a huge start in February month. I'd like to ask for Crysis game.
Granted.
Nicole28: Can I ask for Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arise?

Thank you so much!
Granted.
jimrh69: May I ask for Ghost of a Tale and Thank you so much for the giveaways :)
I'm afraid you were beaten to it.
kmonster: I'm interested in Forgotten Realms: The Archives - Collection Two.
Granted.
TheDudeLebowski: May I have Firewatch, please, since Whispers of a Machine is off the list?
Granted.
aRealCyborg: ok thanks, if there is a extra copy of Diablo + hellfire could I have it?
Granted.
kusumahendra: I'd like to request Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition please
Thank you
NuffCatnip: 'd like to request Project Warlock if possible, sorry for all the posts. >.<
Granted.
matterbandit: I'd like to request Ghost Of A Tale, please. Need an adorable rodent in my library. ;) LOL!
Dark_art_: May I ask for a copy of GRIS?
Granted.
srhill: I'd like to ask for Firewatch or Diablo (in that order) if either is still available.
I'm afraid you were beaten to both.
Alexim: I'd like to request GRIS and see if it really is the masterpiece that they say, thanks!
Granted.
ColaPoweredGamer: Is Mafia still available?
Granted.
T_a_J: or Little Nightmares + Little Nightmares: Secrets of the Maw Expansion Pass
Granted.
gogamess: May I ask for Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark or Lords of Xulima - Deluxe Edition, please? Thank you so much for all the gifts ^_^
Your request for Lords of Xulima - Deluxe Edition is granted.
gvyop: May I ask for Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition ?
Granted.
Paulo_Moura69: May I ask for STAR WARS Battlefront (Classic, 2004) .
Granted.
aRealCyborg: guess I will request
PLANET ALPHA
since Diablo was taken :(
You're getting Diablo.
Can I ask for Guild of Dungeoneering?

I keep passing on this one for one reason or another but I really do want to play it.
high rated
Ixamyakxim: Can I ask for Guild of Dungeoneering?

I keep passing on this one for one reason or another but I really do want to play it.
Granted.
That list of games added.... but if I asked for anything it would only go straight into my backlog, not fair to some others.
I didn't refresh after my last post, and whoooosh! Flurry of action.

Very impressive and generous donations!
Ixamyakxim: Can I ask for Guild of Dungeoneering?

finkleroy: Granted.
Awesome, thank you! And damn, that was quick! I'm going to go pull this one now.
So many games added :O. Already have the ones I would've wanted but DAMN. Someone is being extra generous today.
The serial gifter strikes again!

Thank you Doc0075 and of course also Finkleroy.
finkleroy: ...
gixgox: I hope I am fast enough for

Eliza.
finkleroy: Granted.
Eliza:
Donated by Doc0075

It seems almost incredible that a doc donates his medicine without sending a bill.

Doc0075 I am very grateful for your generosity.

Our friend finkleroy has to give up his weekend to make this hungry pack happy, THANK YOU again.

Eliza will certainly be the first game made by Zachtronics I understand. LOL
The Kabufuda Solitaire game is a nice addition to my solitaire collection.
Thank you both Doc0075 and finkleroy for Project Warlock. :)

Really loving all the recent retro fps games!
Post edited February 02, 2020 by NuffCatnip
I'd like to nominate pigulici for GRIS and ask for Sacred Gold for myself.
Thank you so much finkleroy and Doc0075 for the Lords of Xulima! ^_^
Thank you Doc0075 for donating "Crysis" and thank you finkleroy for hosting this giveaway.

Doc, did you rob a bank or win a lottery recently? My eyes haven't seen such a huge batch of keys donated to this giveaway. You deserve a medal for that.
It's nice of Doc0075 giving the BG 2 key and thank you to Finkleroy for managing.
AWG43: I'd like to nominate pigulici for GRIS and ask for Sacred Gold for myself.
Granted.

zeogold declined the nomination for Whispers of a Machine Blue Edition because he already owns it on Steam. It's been put back on the list of available games.
Post edited February 02, 2020 by finkleroy