It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

misteryo: By the way, Caves oif Qud is pretty much the game I imagined in my head in 1986. An endless rabbit hole of stats and choices and minutiae. Wonderful!
Ixamyakxim: LOL kill me now ;) The only thing missing is ASCII visuals instead of those dots.

However huge kudos to the woman doing the voiceover in the video here, for actually making the game sound fun ;)
It's kind of amazing.
Would I be able to request King of Dragon Pass? Thanks Zeo.
If it is still available, may I ask for Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight please? Seems like a very fun game! :D
I would like to request FoxTail please.
Before October is gone I would like to ask for a game.
My first choice is FoxTail,
but I noticed that 01kipper was 30 min faster than I am.

So I'll go for Predynastic Egypt instead.
Thanks for the opportunity to ask for a gift.
Hi there guys! i normally dont post on this thread, but i see that "Wizard of legend" and i know Cecil rlly want that game, so maybe can i nominate him for it?

Thanks for sharing like always!
31.October 16:00 CET and I still see ADOM unredeemed. Beware Lone_scout, you may get the game after all.
since i seemd to miss projec warlock, may i ask for wyvern crown of cormyr please?
BeatriceElysia: 31.October 16:00 CET and I still see ADOM unredeemed. Beware Lone_scout, you may get the game after all.
I'm afraid some cute giraffe has already beaten me :)
May I ask for Alan Wake?
This is maybe stupid question but I can't see any rule about "at what time 1st day of the next month starts"?
Since it's November 1st here, I thought I'd get in and order for this month.

May I request Total Annihilation: Kingdoms + Iron Plague please?
And if possible, (if for any reason the key remained available even though already requested), may I request Neverwinter Nights Diamond (†) as well?
Lexor: This is maybe stupid question but I can't see any rule about "at what time 1st day of the next month starts"?
Midnight in the Puzzlemaster's timezone: Pacific (currently PDT, soon to be PST). Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.
Lexor: This is maybe stupid question but I can't see any rule about "at what time 1st day of the next month starts"?
When zeo posts and says so and/or clears the giftees list seems like a safe bet :)
Not like the forum displays an exact timestamp otherwise, if there would be a rule and you'd want to be specific.
LootHunter: Hi. I would like to request Alan Wake. Like many GOG users, I've got Alan Wake American Nightmare, but was waiting for a chance to play the original.
Melvinica: I would like to Sacrifice some things if I may.Thanks.
MadyNora: If ADOM is still available may I have it? :)
mrcrispy83: I think I'll be a qow and as for some (caves of) qud to chew on. Thanks in advance.
Kobi-K: If it's still available, may I ask for Wizard of Legend?

Thanks.
BenKii: May I request Total Annihilation: Commander Pack?
Wolfehunter: If no one has requested this F-117A Nighthawk Stealth Fighter 2.0 I would like to have it.
CervelloYM: No one seem interested with Oxenfree (†)
May I have it please?
nevarRed: Would I be able to request King of Dragon Pass? Thanks Zeo.
Awolnation: If it is still available, may I ask for Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight please? Seems like a very fun game! :D
01kipper: I would like to request FoxTail please.
gixgox: So I'll go for Predynastic Egypt instead.
Thanks for the opportunity to ask for a gift.
tropit9: since i seemd to miss projec warlock, may i ask for wyvern crown of cormyr please?
All granted.

Drakon1590: If it is possible, then I would like to get keys for two games. The first one is for Neverwinter Nights Diamond (†), and the second one is for Robin Hood: The Legend of Sherwood.

Thank you in advance, regardless of whether I will receive the key/keys or not.
I'm having trouble determining what's up in regards to your forum activity. A search of your username turned up a bunch of results in the Polish forum and subforums and whatnot, but they all seem to be...weirdly wiped for some reason? And I can't speak Polish, so that doesn't help me any. I have no clue what's going on here, so I'm going to err on the side of caution and see if somebody who actually speaks the language can help me out here.
Denied unless somebody can vouch.

arsalan12: May I ask for Alan Wake?
Beaten to it, sorry.

Usually I go by my own timezone, PST, but yeah, I'll often announce it.

Braggadar: Since it's November 1st here, I thought I'd get in and order for this month.

May I request Total Annihilation: Kingdoms + Iron Plague please?
And if possible, (if for any reason the key remained available even though already requested), may I request Neverwinter Nights Diamond (†) as well?
I'll get back to you in about 5 hours.