It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

thank you BeatriceElysia for the key, and zeogold of course :)
I like to ask for "Nine Parchments".
NOW we're officially in a new month.

Well, technically an hour ago, but I'm just a little bit late is all.

Braggadar: Since it's November 1st here, I thought I'd get in and order for this month.

May I request Total Annihilation: Kingdoms + Iron Plague please?
And if possible, (if for any reason the key remained available even though already requested), may I request Neverwinter Nights Diamond (†) as well?
te_lanus: Could me ask for S2: Silent Storm Gold Edition ?
TheMonkofDestiny: Requesting Night in the Woods, if I'm eligible and no one else has asked for it prior.
AliensCrew: I like to ask for "Nine Parchments".
All granted.
Thanking the key donors z02228, and Fairfox. Couldn't PM Fairfox (for obvious reasons), so I'll yell from here:

"THANK YOU!!!"

And of course, our keymaster zeogold (hopefully not associated with Gozer). Your dedication is an inspiration.
Braggadar: Couldn't PM Fairfox (for obvious reasons)
What happened to Fairfox, anyway? I haven't seen her around in ages.
finkleroy: What happened to Fairfox, anyway? I haven't seen her around in ages.
You must have missed a couple of weeks a month or two ago.
One week, she was posting about her life in that "strange" psuedo-english of hers, and the next, bam:
Posts and threads deleted, and the account silent. There was a rather lengthy thread written speculating about what happened, but I don't know if we never did find out officially.
I think there was some personal issues, and the downrepping of nearly every post made might have been a final straw.
It's still referred to from time to time on a thread or two (in relation to Linko for example).
Post edited November 01, 2018 by Braggadar
Thank you DampSquib and zeo for ADOM :)
high rated
Some sort of weird personal issue is my guess. She was having a rocky go of it shortly before she shut it all down, then suddenly literally all of her posts got wiped (had to be some sort of administrative thing she asked the staff to do) and she locked down her chat.
Weirdly enough, she still seems to contact me on rare occasion to donate games. She'll unblock me and then reblock me again (either through a user-specific block or she changes her privacy settings, not sure which).
Big thanks to LynetteC and zeo for King of Dragon Pass.
May I ask for Lost Eden?
If you want to read a few more theories and opinions you will find those here.
LootHunter: Thank you zeo and MarkoH01 for Alan Wake!
You're welcome. This is one of my favorite games ever. I actually bought and played it twice (the only game I ever finished even in hard mode). You should really take your time playing it and enjoy the atmosphere and details. The devs obviously are big fans of Twin Peaks (which I am myself) and they really nailed the mystic horror feeling. Add to that an amazing soundtrack (still would like to get all those songs not just the score) and you have a real fine game here. I donated this to spread the love for the game so I hope you will love it as well :)
Post edited November 01, 2018 by MarkoH01
01kipper: A big Thank You to krugos2 for the game "FoxTail", and of course thanks too to Zeo for keeping this giveaway running so smoothly.
My pleasure, I hope you enjoy the game! :) Even though it's still in development and I've yet to experience the whole story, it has become my favorite adventure game from the last few years. I think they'll release a new chapter this month and then the full game next year.
A big thank you to Rosalumina for Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight. And a big thank you to zeogold for holding this amazing giveway and putting in all the work!

Can't wait to try out the game! :D
Thank you, BeatriceElysia for Night in the Woods and zeogold for intermediary-ing.
Hello I would like to request for Disciples 2 Gold for the month of November. Thank you.