It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Themken: nvm (I have to bow before Cæsar's speed)
MarkoH01: Veni Vidi Vici :)
The Gaul is not going to get conquered itself without some diligence. ;)
Would it be possible for me to get "The Saboteur"?
I missed the free shadow warrior 2 giveaway because I was moving houses and now I’m sad. :(
NedThePally: I missed the free shadow warrior 2 giveaway because I was moving houses and now I’m sad. :(
I think you can still get it here. It is on the list.
MMLN: I would recommend you maybe to try Trails in the Sky and Trails of Cold Steel games. Both series are pretty higly praised.
Ixamyakxim: I've actually had them "on my radar" for a while now but I was thinking more of a turn based JRPG for right now.

In one of the screenshots for Trails in the Sky, there's this super dense awesome looking "gem" character upgrade type screen - do the Cold Steel games have that too? I remember I got a great response / quick rundown on the two series once when I was curious where I should start if I do play them, but I can't remember the thread it was in.
Unfortunately, I have not played the Cold Steel series yet, so I do not know how similar are the both series with the character upgrade. But Trails in the Sky has turn based combat, if that is enough of TB JPRG for you. If not Disgaea 1 remake is coming soon to a lot of platforms. Unfortunately, I do not think that GOG will be one of them :(
Hey Zeomeister! Is The Saboteur still available per chance?
Hi again!
By the way, could I please ask for Guns, Gore & Cannoli? (In that order)
Thank you and thanks to all donors who make this giveaway so good... :)
Post edited October 10, 2018 by Lone_Scout
Edit. Made a mistake. Ignore the post.
Post edited October 10, 2018 by Nicole28
Friend request sent - I have a spare key to donate.

[Edit:] Disregard that, had to check on my own privacy settings.
Post edited October 10, 2018 by Ketzerfreund
high rated
If anybody noticed any mistakes I made, let me know. I got a wee bit turned around a couple times, but I think I sorted it out proper. I think.

Random_Coffee: May I ask for X Rebirth: Home of Light?
Cavalary: Wait, 5 Divinity: Original Sin keys? That's insane!
And, well, in that case... May I ask for one? Wouldn't have otherwise, but in this case, well, here goes...
Kaesemeister: Hi.

I would like to have10th Anniversary Collection II: The Art of Aging Gracefully if still available.

Thanks in advance
kusumahendra: There are five copies of Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition? O_O

May I request one of them?
Braggadar: EDIT: Whoopsie, didn't see the 1 limit per month. Can I just ask for Dungeon Keeper 2 then?
dr.schliemann: I would love to have a copy of "Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition", if possible. Thank you.
gogtrial34987: If there's a Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition still remaining, I'd like to request one as well.
Buttspikes: I'd like to opt for Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition if possible.
ikrananka: I'd like to ask for War for the Overworld please.
Enebias: I would ask to request War for the Overworld as well, if I am not too late. Thank you!
MMLN: I am probably to late, but if there is still a copy of Battle Chasers available, I would like to request it.
Ghorpm: May I request Indiana Jones® and the Infernal Machine™ ? Thank you!
theslitherydeee: Can I have Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition please?
Lemon_Curry: May I humbly request Dead Space™?
CervelloYM: I'd like to have The Witcher if I may be so bold.
Alexim: I'd like to request King of Dragon Pass, thanks!
comradegarry: Would it be possible for me to get "The Saboteur"?
Lone_Scout: By the way, could I please ask for Guns, Gore & Cannoli? (In that order)
All granted.

Nick9x9: Is there still a Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition copy available? If not congrats to the ones who got it.
It seems like most of your posts (from what I can find through searching) are just in taking from giveaways. You don't really qualify unless you've been more active in the rest of the forum, sorry.
Denied due to lack of participation.
TheDudeLebowski: Can I get Simon the Sorcerer 2, please?
I'm afraid you don't really qualify either, sorry. I can barely find anything on the joint from you. Feel free to come back later after being a bit more active, though.
Denied due to lack of participation.

Jakfass: If it's possible to ask a Shadow warrior 2 key, it will be cool.
I've voted for it, but forgot to connect October the 4th.

Thank you.
I'd normally turn you down for lack of participation, but tell you what, I'll make an exception since it was a freebie, I've got a bunch of 'em, and it's going to expire soon.
Granted.

ElTerprise: May I ask for X Rebirth: Home of Light - Complete Edition?

Should other folks be interested in it, please favour them. I'm not really running out of games any time soon :)
jimrh69: If any copies of Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition are still available I would love one
Depends on whether the person nominated for it accepts or not.

DOWL: Wow going strong at the moment Zeo, there's some really cool games in here. I'd love to give X Rebirth: Home of Light Complete Edition a try unless anyone else has beaten me. Cannot believe this thread is already almost 100 pages long! :D
Vythonaut: Please consider me for a copy of X Rebirth: Home of Light. Thank you!
misteryo: I'll ask for War for the Overworld. Thanks.
FireDrakeZ: Hello. I would like to request for Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition for October please.
Sjuan: I arrived very late for Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition. Well, the next time will be :)
DrakoPensulo: May I have 10th Anniversary Collection II: The Art of Aging Gracefully ?
skeletonbow: Hey Zeomeister! Is The Saboteur still available per chance?
Already beaten to 'em, sorry.

jimrh69: As I turn 49 tomorrow it would be an awesome Birthday present :)
Happy [late] birthday, by the way!
Post edited October 10, 2018 by zeogold
I like to ask for "Guns, Gore & Cannoli".
Thanks a lot Fairfox for the game and zeogold for spending a lot your time to manage the giveaway!
AliensCrew: I like to ask for "Guns, Gore & Cannoli".
Granted.
AliensCrew: I like to ask for "Guns, Gore & Cannoli".
zeogold: Granted.
I like to thank Doc0075 for the game & zeogold for leading this great thread.
Post edited October 10, 2018 by AliensCrew
zeogold: If anybody noticed any mistakes I made, let me know. I got a wee bit turned around a couple times, but I think I sorted it out proper. I think.
I don't understand how comradegarry was beaten to the punch in regards to his/her request for The Saboteur. I don't see that anyone requested it before him/her, I don't see that you granted it to anyone, and it's still on the list of available games.
Post edited October 10, 2018 by finkleroy