It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Huge thanks to Doc0075 and zeogold for War for the Overworld. Absolutely delighted :)
Thanks anyway, zeo. Your giveaway threads are greatly appreciated GOGwide.

Sadly, my participation on the forums won't change much anytime soon (I've been a member since 2011 with minimal forum participation).

Thank you for your time and effort.
Thanks to Doc0075 for the donation, much appreciated.

I can confirm that the game you already own in one of these bundles will NOT be returned to share if you redeem a gift of the bundle like it is when you redeem a purchased bundle.

I was hoping to drop Dragon Age back to the giveaway (can't help but buy it in hopes of getting the rest of them here, maybe even a copy of Inquisition without the offline breaking Denuvo BS that hasn't done anything to stop pirates in more than four years, when I see a BioWare game show up on GOG) but it has vanished into the ether with the bundle redemption.
Waldschatten: Thanks to Doc0075 for the donation, much appreciated.

I can confirm that the game you already own in one of these bundles will NOT be returned to share if you redeem a gift of the bundle like it is when you redeem a purchased bundle.

I was hoping to drop Dragon Age back to the giveaway (can't help but buy it in hopes of getting the rest of them here, maybe even a copy of Inquisition without the offline breaking Denuvo BS that hasn't done anything to stop pirates in more than four years, when I see a BioWare game show up on GOG) but it has vanished into the ether with the bundle redemption.
I already mentioned this and support also told me so (which I quoted here as well) after I did not receive a giftkey when I bought the bundle as gift for myself. But yes, I guess too much confirmation can not hurt ;)
Post edited October 10, 2018 by MarkoH01
Lone_Scout: Thanks to the mysterious yet amazingly generous FairFox for the game! :)
And thanks once again zeo for running the giveaway!

Btw, I would like to nominate Soapstone for Darkwood, if possible.
I accept the nomination, thanks, Lone_scout!
Is there still a Battle Chasers: Nightwar I can have?

Thanks!
Congrats to all those who were fast and got some cool games!
Hello, I would like to kindly request:
X Rebirth: Home of Light Complete Edition

If it is still available.

Thank you!
MarkoH01: I already mentioned this and support also told me so (which I quoted here as well) after I did not receive a giftkey when I bought the bundle as gift for myself. But yes, I guess too much confirmation can not hurt ;)
Exactly, more confirmation is never a bad thing.

Also, I wasn't sure if that applied only to games you didn't own but we're part of the bundle or to all games in the bundle, I knew you be forced to accept it if you didn't own it but wasn't sure if it would generate a key for a game you already owned.

I probably missed something important, this thread has been rather chaotic since the anniversary started, but I only knew for certain that I'd be forced to accept a game if I did not actually own a copy already.
Let me add my voice to the chorus of thanks to Doc0075 for yet another copy of Divinity: Original Sin. Really looking forward to playing this.

Also continued gratitude to zeogold for keeping on top of this giveaway!
I've never entered a giveaway here before. I'd love to play Deponia if the key is still available please.
Post edited October 10, 2018 by ChrisDash83
One Circle Empires here as well, thank you.
low rated
Is there any key avalible for any of the following games?
Dragon Age™: Origins - Ultimate Edition,
System Shock™ 2,
Witcher: Enhanced Edition, The,
Neverwinter Nights Diamond

Thank you very much.
dimkalin: Is there any key avalible for any of the following games?
Dragon Age™: Origins - Ultimate Edition,
System Shock™ 2,
Witcher: Enhanced Edition, The,
Neverwinter Nights Diamond

Thank you very much.
Yes they are, but maybe not for you with that kind of attitude.
could me ask for Darksider Warmastered Edition ?