It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Aramandur: I'd like to nominate Waldschatten for 10th Anniversary Collection II: The Art of Aging Gracefully.
Thanks for the nomination.
AWG43: I would like to nominate muntdefems for Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition.
Highly appreciated, but I cannot accept the nomination as I bought the game not long ago when it was 75% off. :)

So, I'd like to spin it around and nominate you for it (unless it's only the Collector's Edition you're after, according to your wishlist).
I'd like to ask for War for the Overworld please.

Thanks.
I would ask to request War for the Overworld as well, if I am not too late. Thank you!
If any copies of Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition are still available I would love one ! As I turn 49 tomorrow it would be an awesome Birthday present :)
Wow going strong at the moment Zeo, there's some really cool games in here. I'd love to give X Rebirth: Home of Light Complete Edition a try unless anyone else has beaten me. Cannot believe this thread is already almost 100 pages long! :D
jimrh69: If any copies of Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition are still available I would love one ! As I turn 49 tomorrow it would be an awesome Birthday present :)
Sucks when you're the responsible one, doesn't it?

I used to buy games all the time, then I had kids, now I'm wondering if I'll be able to squeeze out some cash for a game next month for my 38th (Think that's about when the new Darksiders is coming out) or wait until January when. I have a few bucks to spare after the holiday insanity.

Last time I had a game for my birthday was when Skyrim launched on it :)
jimrh69: If any copies of Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition are still available I would love one ! As I turn 49 tomorrow it would be an awesome Birthday present :)
Waldschatten: Sucks when you're the responsible one, doesn't it?

I used to buy games all the time, then I had kids, now I'm wondering if I'll be able to squeeze out some cash for a game next month for my 38th (Think that's about when the new Darksiders is coming out) or wait until January when. I have a few bucks to spare after the holiday insanity.

Last time I had a game for my birthday was when Skyrim launched on it :)
HA HA yes it kinda does dosen't it
I am probably to late, but if there is still a copy of Battle Chasers available, I would like to request it.

Many thanks!

Edit: Looks like there were already 5 wishes for Divinity: Original Sin before I posted mine :(
Post edited October 08, 2018 by MMLN
If it's possible to ask a Shadow warrior 2 key, it will be cool.
I've voted for it, but forgot to connect October the 4th.

Thank you.
Post edited October 09, 2018 by Jakfass
Please consider me for a copy of X Rebirth: Home of Light. Thank you!
I'll ask for War for the Overworld. Thanks.
Can I get Simon the Sorcerer 2, please?
Hello. I would like to request for Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition for October please.
Post edited October 08, 2018 by FireDrakeZ
zlaywal: Thank you Zeogold. Shout out gthornblad for digging this key from Summer of 2014.
You are very welcome! I was very surprised when I found that (and a few other) old codes sitting in my account.