It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Another addition regarding the anniversary bundle keys: since the anniversary bundles are handled as one key there is also no way to turn any unwanted game into a giftcode. (Believe me I tried ;))
MarkoH01: Another addition regarding the anniversary bundle keys: since the anniversary bundles are handled as one key there is also no way to turn any unwanted game into a giftcode. (Believe me I tried ;))
Wow... that's cruel.
Even if the bundles bought for myself, I won't get gift code for the game I've already owned?
MarkoH01: Another addition regarding the anniversary bundle keys: since the anniversary bundles are handled as one key there is also no way to turn any unwanted game into a giftcode. (Believe me I tried ;))
RickyAndersen: Wow... that's cruel.
Even if the bundles bought for myself, I won't get gift code for the game I've already owned?
No, you will get giftkeys for every game you already own if you bought the bundle for yourself. If you however bought it as a gift (which obviously happened for the bundles listed here) no giftkeys will be created.

No matter if you bought the bundle as a gift or to yourself - if you don't own the game it will be added to your library without any possibility to turn it into a giftcode.
Post edited October 07, 2018 by MarkoH01
According to that note on any of those bundles pages you should get a gift code for the game you already have.
AWG43: According to that note on any of those bundles pages you should get a gift code for the game you already have.
Yes, but only if you did not buy them as gifts.
(Maybe it's just my bad English so ...)

GOG support:

"Unfortunately, purchasing the bundle as a gift code and then redeeming it on your own account made the titles which you've already owned simply not be added again to your account and gift codes won't be generated."

"please note that unfortunately there is no way to convert games from Anniversary bundles into gift codes if you don't own them on your GOG account. This is because the order only 'sees' the entire bundle, and doesn't list individual games, so effectively there is no option for us to 'break up' the bundle manually."
AWG43: According to that note on any of those bundles pages you should get a gift code for the game you already have.
MarkoH01: Yes, but only if you did not buy them as gifts.
So theoretically if someone purchases this bundle while they have all three games in their library, they will get gift codes for all three games?
MarkoH01: Yes, but only if you did not buy them as gifts.
AWG43: So theoretically if someone purchases this bundle while they have all three games in their library, they will get gift codes for all three games?
Yes. If somebody would purchase the bundle for himself owning all games already he would get giftcodes for those games.
HOWEVER if he already owned the bundle he would not be able to buy it again for himself - as it would be the fact with each other game. You can only buy it once for yourself.
Wait, 5 Divinity: Original Sin keys? That's insane!
And, well, in that case... May I ask for one? Wouldn't have otherwise, but in this case, well, here goes...
Here's another one nomination, the last one this month, well.. if I haven't get to the limit of nominations for this month already :)
Nominating hummer010 for X Rebirth: Home of Light Complete Edition.
Post edited October 07, 2018 by AWG43
Amazing additions with the Anniversary Bundles und Divinitiy Original Sin - guess there gonna be a few happy people :)
Hi.

I would like to have10th Anniversary Collection II: The Art of Aging Gracefully if still available.

Thanks in advance
Post edited October 07, 2018 by Kaesemeister
Thank you Doc0075 for "Darksiders Warmastered Edition" and thanks zeogold for hosting this giveaway!

MazDen: Ritualisto and zeogold, thanks!
Have fun with the game!
There are five copies of Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition? O_O

May I request one of them?
zeogold: Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition (x5) (!)
That's impressive! :O
May I dare to ask for Dungeon Keeper Gold & Dungeon Keeper 2?

EDIT: Whoopsie, didn't see the 1 limit per month. Can I just ask for Dungeon Keeper 2 then?
Post edited October 09, 2018 by Braggadar