It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

i_hope_you_rot: I just don't understand it .

Nobody want to play these ?

Gods Will Be Watching
Oh...Sir!! The Insult Simulator
Enigmatis 3: The Shadow of Karkhala
te_lanus: Think that it's not a lot of people's cup of tea. the last one might only be useful if you have the first two methinks, for me anyways
I actually have played the first two, but since I have both on Steam I'm inclined to wait and play the 3rd there as well. Otherwise I'll probably get confused and pick it up twice later ;)
Fairfox: i saw insult gamie
consdiered it
but 2 thangs

1 thang) i semi-flounced with giveaway-givin' 'coz i didnt agree with zeo, so i dont feel i should take neither then
2 thang) i dont kno, it looks kinda crappy? kinda outside of novel-tea looks kinda lame-ass
It's a silly game, but actually quite funny to play. Besides, you could settle your differences with many forum users with a match of this game :P
te_lanus: Think that it's not a lot of people's cup of tea. the last one might only be useful if you have the first two methinks, for me anyways
bler144: I actually have played the first two, but since I have both on Steam I'm inclined to wait and play the 3rd there as well. Otherwise I'll probably get confused and pick it up twice later ;)
Exactly the same for me - especially since you can play all Artifex Mundi games without having to run Steam.
Post edited August 25, 2018 by MarkoH01
bela555: Thanks to DampSquib and zeogold :)
zeogold:
RickyAndersen: Thank you so much zeogold for granting my request.
And thank you DampSquib for donating Project Zomboid.
You are both welcome.
deleted
Lone_Scout: It's never too late to amend that terrible mistake ;)
Hahaha. Tbf the first two COD games are great and i enjoyed it even though it was quite easy. And I'm a good but not great at Counter Strike and I use that game just for socializing with friends.
high rated
Fairfox: do they has fairfox insult dlc?
Not yet. It requires to build grammatically correct sentences.
Fairfox: do they has fairfox insult dlc?
Lone_Scout: Not yet. It requires to build grammatically correct sentences.
Personally I don't have any "for" or "against" attitude towards Fairfox's way of writing, but this reply is so BULLSEYE on so many levels that I just had to stand up, start clapping and shout "BRAVO, SIR, BRAVO!". :D
Lone_Scout: Not yet. It requires to build grammatically correct sentences.
BranjoHello: Personally I don't have any "for" or "against" attitude towards Fairfox's way of writing, but this reply is so BULLSEYE on so many levels that I just had to stand up, start clapping and shout "BRAVO, SIR, BRAVO!". :D
No harm meant, but I couldn't avoid it. XD
Gods Will Be Watching

I have bought the first two amd I might enjoy the Enigmatis one on my laptop if it has Japanese language, but this month I have already requested a film (I guess it counts as a game). Besides, I am sure that a lot of people would enjoy it more than me, I am in full metroidvania craze.
Dogmaus: Gods Will Be Watching

I have bought the first two amd I might enjoy the Enigmatis one on my laptop if it has Japanese language, but this month I have already requested a film (I guess it counts as a game). Besides, I am sure that a lot of people would enjoy it more than me, I am in full metroidvania craze.
BTW Oh...Sir!! The Insult Simulator is Free (Steam) at https://deals.razer.com/razer-giveaway/free-ohsir-the-insult-simulator-steam-key-giveaway-from-razer-game-deals
BranjoHello: Personally I don't have any "for" or "against" attitude towards Fairfox's way of writing, but this reply is so BULLSEYE on so many levels that I just had to stand up, start clapping and shout "BRAVO, SIR, BRAVO!". :D
Lone_Scout: No harm meant, but I couldn't avoid it. XD
I got a better 1: They may not hv such a dlc but oh a wat an irony it wld be shd Fairfox played it as it wld require him 2 build grammatically correct sentences. That might just be the greatest insult 4 him. ;p

Btw, this coming fr some1 (read: ME) who apparently dun write using proper Eng as well makes it all the more ironic i guess. Lol.
low rated
deleted
I would like to nominate ciemnogrodzianin for Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate Edition. :)
Can I get Underrail?
(I can't remember if it was good tho..)
Post edited August 26, 2018 by phaolo