It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

May I request Day of the Tentacle Remastered , please? :)
Not sure if this game is still in list since someone else was interested in it couple days ago. If so, I'd like to humbly ask for Hidden & Dangerous Action Pack + Hidden & Dangerous 2.
Thanks anyway.
May i request 'S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky" (or "Serious Sam: The Second Encounter" if 'S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky is no more available)
AWG43: I (and SkelettalAngel as well) already been gifted with game this month. So I think supplementscene should get it.
Huh, now why didn't I check that list too yesterday, when I was posting that there was a nomination ahead of the request. Yep, that makes things simple :)
AWG43: I (and SkelettalAngel as well) already been gifted with game this month. So I think supplementscene should get it.
Cavalary: Huh, now why didn't I check that list too yesterday, when I was posting that there was a nomination ahead of the request. Yep, that makes things simple :)
Yup, i think reading the OP rules wld help as well. Unfortunately there r still some ppl who hv a tendency 2 just ask 4 a game even if they dun meet the requirements or hv already reached their limit so we shd really all help zeo save some work. ;)
Cavalary: Huh, now why didn't I check that list too yesterday, when I was posting that there was a nomination ahead of the request. Yep, that makes things simple :)
tomyam80: Yup, i think reading the OP rules wld help as well. Unfortunately there r still some ppl who hv a tendency 2 just ask 4 a game even if they dun meet the requirements or hv already reached their limit so we shd really all help zeo save some work. ;)
While I do agree that reading the OP would help I'd guess that those who just reached their limit are probably aware of the OP - they might just have forgotten that they already requested a game. :)
piranha1: Is this giveaway still active? I got a few codes to donate to it, but looking at Zeogold's profile, it seems last time he/she was active was about 5 months ago.
Cavalary: I think what's displayed there is when those topics were started. List of available games was last edited here by him 11h ago for one.
This made me curious and I accessed a profile of one of my friends. Where can you see when a person was last online in the profile?
Post edited August 27, 2018 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: This made me curious and I accessed a profile of one of my friends. Where can you see when a person was last online in the profile?
I was referring to the activity listing in the left column on public profiles, which as far as I can tell shows forum topics started by the user, which judging by the 5 months mentioned was what piranha1 noticed as well. No idea of anything else.
MarkoH01: This made me curious and I accessed a profile of one of my friends. Where can you see when a person was last online in the profile?
Cavalary: I was referring to the activity listing in the left column on public profiles, which as far as I can tell shows forum topics started by the user, which judging by the 5 months mentioned was what piranha1 noticed as well. No idea of anything else.
Ah, now I understand. I tested it with another profile but since this user was not creating threads only his last games played were displayed. If I look at zeos profile however I can see what you both mean :)
high rated
zlaywal: I'd like to ask for the Hidden & Dangerous series. I'm aware of the games back then but choose to play the two COD games and CS.
NuffCatnip: If possible, I'd like to ask for UnderRail.
MaxFulvus: May I ask for Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth, please ?
skimmie: May I ask for Vaporum, please?
Snowstone: If possible could I ask for Oxenfree?
supplementscene: Would adore Dragon's Age, unless it's been grabbed
Sjuan: May I request Day of the Tentacle Remastered , please? :)
All granted.

Not_you: I would really like to get Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth, but I am not sure if I lack meaningful community participation.
You qualify, but you were beaten to the request. Sorry.
phaolo: Can I get Underrail?
(I can't remember if it was good tho..)
truhlik: Not sure if this game is still in list since someone else was interested in it couple days ago. If so, I'd like to humbly ask for Hidden & Dangerous Action Pack + Hidden & Dangerous 2.
Thanks anyway.
Already been taken, sorry.

SkelettalAngel: Since ciemnogrodzianin refused may i request it instead? im fond of rpgs and wanted to try this one instead so yeah im requesting Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition
You've already gotten your game for the month.

piranha1: Is this giveaway still active? I got a few codes to donate to it, but looking at Zeogold's profile, it seems last time he/she was active was about 5 months ago.
I'm not actually here, in truth this is just a ghost, an echo of the past. I'm not even here right now, this is an alt account. I'm my own alt, you see.

bigboss-62: May i request 'S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky" (or "Serious Sam: The Second Encounter" if 'S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky is no more available)
You still don't really qualify for the giveaway yet, sorry. As I said before, hang around the forum longer first. More specifically, I generally do a search for the username and see if the person has activity in "normal" threads (so to speak) as opposed to giveaway ones. Most of yours seem to be in giveaway ones.
Denied due to lack of participation.
Post edited August 28, 2018 by zeogold
Thank you Zeogold for your time to manage these threads. And for DampSquib for the Hidden & Dangerous series. After checking, this is the second game I've received from you after Valhalla Hills last December which I later bought the DLC for it.

And btw Illusion Softworks, where's Vietcong?
Post edited August 28, 2018 by zlaywal
Thank you DampSquib and zeogold!
Going to start today right after work. :)
May i ask for Asura?
Thank You so much to BeatriceElysia for kindly donating Dragon's Age Epic Addition. I was contemplating buying it on sale but I'm really that broke this month that I didn't.

A few questions, should I download all the DLC to get the best experience? Or would you add them later?

I'll have to delete a few games to fit this badboy on my hard disk. But I'm looking forward to it

Thanks yet again to the lord grand master Zeo for facilitating this GA thing
high rated
FoxySage: May i ask for Asura?
Granted.
Many, many thanks to Dampsquib for Vaporum! Really looking forward to playing this :)

Als, thanks to zeogold for maintaining this GA.