It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

kizuxtheo: I guess I'm not elegible for the giveaway
zeogold: I mean, for daggered ones, you are, but that would require asking first.
Oh, um, then... Can I get Grim Fandango Remastered or MDK? (I'd ask for Master of Orion but you said only daggered ones, and a kind dude gifted me Little Big Adventure 2 earlier today)

(btw if a second reply like this appears, blame my shitty internet and mobile site)
Post edited June 07, 2018 by kizuxtheo
Vyraexii: if at all possumable could i be allowed to escape from the sun with a Sunless Sea?
i thank you in advance for considering my request
zeogold:
i offer thanks to the zeogold and to BeatriceElysia for the key to my escape from the hot bright nasty sun filled world
enpy: May I ask for X-Com: UFO Defense?
Thanks is advance!
enpy: Thanks to bjgamer and zeogold!
You are very welcome! Have fun, but watch out for those Ethereals! :)
Kenshi looks like something I'd enjoy once it is finished, so may I ask for that?
May I ask for S.T.A.L.K.E.R. in case you have any available?
vidsgame: May I ask for S.T.A.L.K.E.R. in case you have any available?
Yeah, that series looks good. I would not mind getting those one day.
tastymonkey: Yeah, that series looks good. I would not mind getting those one day.
You could ask Zeogold for it as well. He has 3 keys available, I think but no guarantees. I think Clear Sky might be the second in the series.

You could have my place, in case he has less keys, I could wait.
Would I not be able to participate since I haven't been active for long? (Thank you vidsgame for recommending this thread to me though!)
HeatherGreen: Would I not be able to participate since I haven't been active for long? (Thank you vidsgame for recommending this thread to me though!)
You're welcome. I think he might make an exception because there are a lot of keys for that game. However, I do recommend you participate in the forum in general.

Here's a bunch of threads you could participate in:

Favorite Quotes, Phrases or Poems

One Word at a time

Word association game

Just three words

Offtopic Shenanigans

What are you listening to at present?
So, maybe this time I can request the Age of Wonders key?
zeogold: I mean, for daggered ones, you are, but that would require asking first.
kizuxtheo: Oh, um, then... Can I get Grim Fandango Remastered or MDK? (I'd ask for Master of Orion but you said only daggered ones, and a kind dude gifted me Little Big Adventure 2 earlier today)

(btw if a second reply like this appears, blame my shitty internet and mobile site)
Sure.
Granted.
Geralt_of_Rivia: Kenshi looks like something I'd enjoy once it is finished, so may I ask for that?
Also granted.
Granted as well.
HeatherGreen: Would I not be able to participate since I haven't been active for long? (Thank you vidsgame for recommending this thread to me though!)
You don't really qualify for much currently aside from daggered games, but spend some time participating in the forum talking with folks and stuff and you'll be fine and dandy. Really, it's just a fancy way of me making sure the account isn't a scammer/just on the forum to grab free games.
Makotolia: So, maybe this time I can request the Age of Wonders key?
Granted.
Post edited June 07, 2018 by zeogold
Granted as well.
Sweet. Thank you. Appreciate you and greeklover.

HeatherGreen was looking for MDK so I figured that I should point her/him to here.
Can I have Darkest Dungeon please?
greeklover: Can I have Darkest Dungeon please?
Oh, wow. You never told me you got a job in Ghorpm's lab. Congrats!
Granted.
greeklover: Can I have Darkest Dungeon please?
Note: On your first run do not install any DLC and finish just base game first.
Also: play a few (like 10) in-game weeks on Radiant mode (to understand rules) then switch to Darkest.