It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tcharr: Thanks for the offer, but I haven't been active on GOG lately. There are others who are more deserving, and I still have many games I have yet to start playing. :)
Enebias: Too bad I don't care one bit and I have made up my mind already. Check your chat in a while.
You are such a cruel person Enebias ;) (+1)
Can I ask for Unreal Gold if it is still avaliable?
Sulibor: Can I ask for Unreal Gold if it is still avaliable?
You have such a nice avatar :)
I'll send you mine.
Tcharr: Thanks for the offer, but I haven't been active on GOG lately. There are others who are more deserving, and I still have many games I have yet to start playing. :)
Enebias: Too bad I don't care one bit and I have made up my mind already. Check your chat in a while.
Thank you. I have redeemed the code.
I would like to thank the gentelman in marvelous fedora for Unreal. Please disregard my post above, I have problem with editing it.
may i have the S.T.A.L.K.E.R clear sky
thank you
If Noctropolis is still available I would love that game ....Thank you :)
Post edited May 30, 2018 by jimrh69
*IF* either S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear sky OR Shadow Warrior 2 is still up for grabs, I'd like to request either. No real preference. Thanks in advance.
Hello Mr. administrator. Once you find the time, would you be so kind as to grant me Tales of Maj'Eyal: Ashes of Urh'Rok?
Thank you very much.
If it is not given away, I like to ask for "Regalia - Royal Edition".
good morning, Mr. administrator can i ask for system shock 2 please?
Would love that copy of Regalia.

Incidentally, if this thread gets more traffic than For Trade, if I miss out on it and any owners of regular Regalia want to buy me a copy and work out a trade (I'd obviously be willing to overpay in GoG games LOL) that'd be great too! Fire me off a PM!

Sorry to derail!
high rated
With the month ending and zeo's last post responding to requests being on May 22, thought it was time for a bit of an update on requests. Just listing them in order here (hope I didn't miss any, shout out if I did), some may be denied by zeo. (And for those making duplicate requests, patience...)

Bad Mojo Redux - finkleroy (1/1)
Deponia - Vingry (1/1)
Grim Fandango Remastered - Snjbrc (1/3)
Noctropolis - jimrh69 (1/1)
Regalia - Royal Edition - AliensCrew, Ixamyakxim (2/1)
Saints Row 2 - Vingry (1/1)
Shadow Warrior 2 - ikrananka (nomination, by Lazarus_03), bigboss-62, Geralt_of_Rivia, Jungle_Falcon, Rageinator* (4-5/1)
Simon the Sorcerer 2 - drk84x (1/4)
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky - smnk2013, SpartanSloth, Rageinator* (2-3/1)
System Shock 2 - Gekko_Dekko, Winston1609wb (2/3)
Tales of Maj'Eyal - BFG2000 (1/1)
Tales of Maj'Eyal: Ashes of Urh'Rok - Gede (1/1)
Unreal Gold - Kalash (nomination, by ZFR) (1/3)
Witcher: Enhanced Edition - Gekko_Dekko (1/3)
Worms Forts: Under Siege - MadalinStroe, Vingry (2/5)

* either/or request
Post edited June 01, 2018 by Cavalary
Regalia? I am surprised to see that appear quite so soon. Good taste and very generous of whoever donated that!

Edit: Not that all donors are not also generous and of impeccably good taste, of course.
Post edited June 01, 2018 by bler144
Cavalary: With the month ending and zeo's last post responding to requests being on May 22, thought it was time for a bit of an update on requests. Just listing them in order here (hope I didn't miss any, shout out if I did), some may be denied by zeo. (And for those making duplicate requests, patience...)

Bad Mojo Redux - finkleroy (1/1)
Deponia - Vingry (1/1)
Grim Fandango Remastered - Snjbrc (1/3)
Noctropolis - jimrh69 (1/1)
Regalia - Royal Edition - AliensCrew, Ixamyakxim (2/1)
Saints Row 2 - Vingry (1/1)
Shadow Warrior 2 - ikrananka (nomination, by Lazarus_03), bigboss-62, Geralt_of_Rivia, Jungle_Falcon, Rageinator* (4-5/1)
Simon the Sorcerer 2 - drk84x (1/4)
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky - smnk2013, SpartanSloth, Rageinator* (2-3/1)
System Shock 2 - Gekko_Dekko, Winston1609wb (2/3)
Tales of Maj'Eyal - BFG2000 (1/1)
Tales of Maj'Eyal: Ashes of Urh'Rok - Gede (1/1)
Unreal Gold - Kalash (nomination, by ZFR) (1/3)
Witcher: Enhanced Edition - Gekko_Dekko (1/3)
Worms Forts: Under Siege - MadalinStroe, Vingry (2/5)

* either/or request
Hope all is well with Zeogold, he should be mayor of the Gog community.