It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
May I ask for Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga?

I bought the Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition recently (both I and II) from Steam but for some reason they don't work (actually I posted the problem in the BG forum days ago--sorry that no link is allowed for me yet),
and there doesn't seem to be any solution. (You may wonder why don't I post it on Steam forum, that's because these days we who from China mainland have no more access to the forum feature on Steam for some incidents beyond my concern) So I really hope maybe I can at least play the original edition.

I'm new to GOG so probably not so "active" as the rules require, so I'd understand if my wish doesn't get granted. But, here's a thing that I want to point out: for we who from China mainland, "be active" can be more difficult than other people for the fact that we suffer from the DNS pollution thing (you may check it here, but it's in Chinese--sorry again for no link. I did what it told, but it doesn't really help much), and we can have really hard time to participate on the forum. In fact, I found this thread days ago, but I couldn't successfully post or reply (or even download my games!) until last night (whenever I tried to post or reply, a 404 page was prompted).

Whew, good relief to finally speak out what you wanted to say days ago...
Themken: Could I please have some really fast game, maybe even faster than light?
Granted.
Pouyou-pouyou: I would also be interested in the second copy of FTL, if it is available.
Thank you.
Also granted.
Makotolia: May I ask for Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga?
Y'know what? I'll grant this one. Not only do you already have at least a couple posts on the forum already (unlike quite a number of the requesters who show up), but even if you didn't, the fact you took the time to actually write all this out and show a clear understanding of the rules says a lot.
Granted, but you'll have to either change your privacy settings or friend me so that I can send it to you, though.
Post edited February 28, 2018 by zeogold
Themken: Could I please have some really fast game, maybe even faster than light?
zeogold: Granted.
Pouyou-pouyou: I would also be interested in the second copy of FTL, if it is available.
Thank you.
zeogold: Also granted.
Makotolia: May I ask for Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga?
zeogold: Y'know what? I'll grant this one. Not only do you already have at least a couple posts on the forum already (unlike quite a number of the requesters who show up), but even if you didn't, the fact you took the time to actually write all this out and show a clear understanding of the rules says a lot.
Granted, but you'll have to either change your privacy settings or friend me so that I can send it to you, though.
Oh, thank you so much for your understanding! Thank you! And excuse me, I feel that there's something in my eyes...
Makotolia: Oh, thank you so much for your understanding! Thank you! And excuse me, I feel that there's something in my eyes...
....That would be the Baldur's Gate key I suppose. :-P
Makotolia: Oh, thank you so much for your understanding! Thank you! And excuse me, I feel that there's something in my eyes...
skimmie: ....That would be the Baldur's Gate key I suppose. :-P
Oh, is it? I was thinking it was something started with "under-" and ended with "ing" though ; )

Key received.

Thank you plagren (the key donor) and zeogold!
low rated
Thank you zeogold for doing all of this work for us all, and zeffyr for FTL ! Have a nice day !
Pouyou-pouyou: Thank you zeogold for doing all of this work for us all, and zeffyr for FTL ! Have a nice day !
You're very welcome - I've spent countless hours with FTL, each one of them was remarkable and fun! :-)
May I request Titan Souls?
I saw it has been there for a while, nobody seems interested and I am quite curious about it.

Edit: Also, may I name Omega64 for Outcast 1.1?
Post edited February 28, 2018 by Enebias
Enebias: May I request Titan Souls?
I saw it has been there for a while, nobody seems interested and I am quite curious about it.

Oh this game. I am not a hardcore gamer by any means (still like to be here so please don't throw me out ;)) so I gave up on this game after a few bosses of which I managed most just because of some good luck. This is really a hard game imo but it still is kind of enjoyable until you throw your keyboard and/or controller against the wall and swear that you will never play it again ... until you will... rinse and repeat ;)

Outcast seems like a fun game

MarkoH01: Oh this game. I am not a hardcore gamer by any means (still like to be here so please don't throw me out ;)) so I gave up on this game after a few bosses of which I managed most just because of some good luck. This is really a hard game imo but it still is kind of enjoyable until you throw your keyboard and/or controller against the wall and swear that you will never play it again ... until you will... rinse and repeat ;)
I finished Dark Souls 2 despite not actually enjoying the game. Probably be fine.
Post edited February 28, 2018 by omega64
Hi Zeo and all of the benefactors of this giveaway. First of all i would like to thank you all for this kind of things. I am new in gog and i think ive found a nice place in this community.
I dont think there is any left but if there is some Nwn diamond left i would love to have it.
Again thanks and my applause for you all.

omega64: Outcast seems like a fun game
I have just started it, it indeed seems very good. Also, I noticed a "high" priority somewhere...
Enebias: I have just started it, it indeed seems very good. Also, I noticed a "high" priority somewhere...
*setting all really high priced games to high priority on wishlist*

Go ahead and nominate me :D

(No, just joking)
Enebias: I have just started it, it indeed seems very good. Also, I noticed a "high" priority somewhere...
I wish it still worked for me. Can't change anyhing. :l
A big thank you to 4-vektor for FTL:Advanced Ed. and to zeogold for being the go-between. :-)