It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

drmike: Just to mention, you are aware that's the original running in dosbox, right? Not the remake?

Id offer to buy it for you but I only have 87 cents in my wallet right now.
kmcoolice: System Shock 1994? This game doesn't work on Windows 7 / 8 / 10?
Run in Dosbox. It should. Comes free when you buy the Enhanced version. Some folks don't want it or they already have it so they give up their codes.
kmcoolice: System Shock 1994? This game doesn't work on Windows 7 / 8 / 10?
drmike: Run in Dosbox. It should. Comes free when you buy the Enhanced version. Some folks don't want it or they already have it so they give up their codes.
For me it's a little expensive game (looks like it came out in 1994) - 8.5 euros. I dont know maybe I wait then the price will be friendly or someone will be kind to give it.
kmcoolice: Personally I am not rushing for asking a question is my post valid. This is game, System Shock, can be given to TT_TT_TT_TT. Also, I would like to have myself a full set of System Shock series but for this moment I think this game is more desirable someone else than I do. Maybe I wait for another chance to have a game, so I will pass this time.
I never meant any offence, I was really just thinking out loud as to a possible reason why you haven't already been gifted it.
kmcoolice: Personally I am not rushing for asking a question is my post valid. This is game, System Shock, can be given to TT_TT_TT_TT. Also, I would like to have myself a full set of System Shock series but for this moment I think this game is more desirable someone else than I do. Maybe I wait for another chance to have a game, so I will pass this time.
Pajama: I never meant any offence, I was really just thinking out loud as to a possible reason why you haven't already been gifted it.
Non taken.
Pajama: Also I guess zeogold will possibly look at how many games you've asked for/got already (if any). Disclaimer: I have no idea if you've ever asked for anything before or not, it was just a thought I had regarding if your claim would be valid.

EDIT for clarification (I hope :) )
MarkoH01: In general I highly doubt that. There are several people that have asked for several games in the past. If they haven't reached their limit and are considered to be active community members not just mostly participating in ga threads then they are eligible and it is also stated in the OP "8. Keys are first-come, first-served.". I cannot remember a situation when one member was granted because he asked a game less than the other. But be it as it may - it's up to zeogold's decision as it is also stated in the OP. As long as he has not rejected kmcoolice's request it is not invalid at all. That is all what I wanted to say.
As I replied to kmcoolice, I was really just thinking out loud as to a possible reason why it hadn't been gifted to them. I meant no offence.
Pajama: I never meant any offence, I was really just thinking out loud as to a possible reason why you haven't already been gifted it.
kmcoolice: Non taken.
Post edited October 23, 2017 by Pajama
Zeo probably is busy or missed the request. He is still in college. And his other GA (non GOG) becomes so big that managing the list of available games would take a lot of times. So that's probably why he hadn't been able to respond to the request
...wait, so...did you want the game or no?
And yeah, my apologies for not getting to it sooner. If I deny somebody's request, I'll always tell them so, so they aren't sitting around wondering what's going on.
Post edited October 24, 2017 by zeogold
May I ask for Unepic?
zeogold: ...wait, so...did you want the game or no?
And yeah, my apologies for not getting to it sooner. If I deny somebody's request, I'll always tell them so, so they aren't sitting around wondering what's going on.
This time I'll pass it. I let TT_TT_TT_TT to have System Shock.
vidsgame: May I ask for Unepic?
Granted.
May i Request World Rally
thiagobcoelho: May i Request World Rally
Available games are in posts 2 and 3, and that's not among them.
You may try The Community Gifting Thread, but requests get badly downvoted there.
oh,sorry,i will try there,thanks for the advice
BenKii: I'd like to nominate TT_TT_TT_TT for System Shock.
Thanks for the nomination and gladly would take it :)
May I ask for Magrunner: Dark Pulse ?