It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Are my eyes deceiving me or is The Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt + Expansion Pass really on the list?

If I'm not dreaming I'd like to be considered for this gem that is sadly totally out of my price range at the moment.

Even if someone else gets this, I'd like to thank the generous donor simply for being awesome.
mrkgnao: I'd like to nominate:
mrcrispy83 for Crusader: No Regret
LoboBlanco for Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis
Thank you for the nomination, and for gnostic for donating the code.
high rated
Shout out and +1s all around, this community proves once again how kind, thoughtful, and giving it is.

Extra shout out to the very generous soul that donated Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, The - Game + Expansion Pass.

If I may be so bold, I'd like be considered for a copy of Lands of Lore 3.

Cheers!
Geralt_of_Rivia: Are my eyes deceiving me or is The Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt + Expansion Pass really on the list?

If I'm not dreaming I'd like to be considered for this gem that is sadly totally out of my price range at the moment.

Even if someone else gets this, I'd like to thank the generous donor simply for being awesome.
Don't know but nobody else as worthy as Geralt_of_Rivia to have the privilege, I suppose.

Good-Luck! >;3~

REDVWIN
high rated
Thanks a bunch to our lovely host, moonshineshadow, for donating, and granting me Lands of Lore 3.
Geralt_of_Rivia: Are my eyes deceiving me or is The Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt + Expansion Pass really on the list?

REDVWIN: Don't know but nobody else as worthy as Geralt_of_Rivia to have the privilege, I suppose.

Good-Luck! >;3~

REDVWIN
Thank you.

Since I consider privacy and data protection to be extremely important I don't have a public wishlist and therefore I can only raise the hand for myself if I find something interesting on the list. I was hesitating to ask because asking for a game as expensive as this one makes me look greedy but there is no other way. :-(

So it is comforting when someone seconds my entry.
Geralt_of_Rivia: So it is comforting when someone seconds my entry.
I'll third it.
HypersomniacLive: Thanks a bunch to our lovely host, moonshineshadow, for donating, and granting me Lands of Lore 3.
Nice to see you getting something from this giveaway Hyper, can't think of anyone more deserving :)
HypersomniacLive: Thanks a bunch to our lovely host, moonshineshadow, for donating, and granting me Lands of Lore 3.
adaliabooks: Nice to see you getting something from this giveaway Hyper, can't think of anyone more deserving :)
We've still gotta find something to get moonshineshadow.
Post edited March 01, 2016 by zeogold
low rated
I was very fortunate in the way I managed to get the expansion pass I hoped to trade a high value item for it, instead I got scammed and gave away my high value item. In short it cost me quite a bit. Then fate came knocking on my door and gave me the witchr expansion pass. I still haven't finished the base game though ;-)
Geralt_of_Rivia: So it is comforting when someone seconds my entry.
zeogold: I'll third it.
I am number four for Geralt_of_Rivia
high rated
Happy March Everyone! :)

Nominations for the new month:

<span class="bold">Klumpen0815</span> for Bioforge
<span class="bold">omega64</span> for Bloodrayne 2
<span class="bold">ElTerprise</span> for Codename Panzers: Phase 1 & 2
<span class="bold">PainOfSalvation</span> for Dustforce DX
<span class="bold">Pardinuz</span> for Legend of Kyrandia (Book One)
<span class="bold">01kipper</span> for Legend of Kyrandia: Malcolm's Revenge (Book Three)
<span class="bold">Fantasysci5</span> for Lionheart: Legacy of the Crusader
<span class="bold">Rolodzeo</span> for Magic Carpet 2: The Neterworlds
<span class="bold">wolfsrain</span> for Medal of Honor: Allied Assault War Chest
<span class="bold">docbear1975</span> for Nox
<span class="bold">PaterAlf</span> for Pax Imperia - Eminent Domain
<span class="bold">thejimz</span> for Populous
<span class="bold">wolfsrain</span> for Populous 2: Trials of the Olympian Gods
<span class="bold">evilnancyreagan</span> for Privateer 2: The Darkening
<span class="bold">Habanerose</span> for Rise of the Traid (2013)
<span class="bold">phaolo</span> for S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl
<span class="bold">triock</span> for Sea Dogs
<span class="bold">edgar1</span> for SimCity 2000 Special Edition
<span class="bold">drealmer7</span> for Simon the Sorcerer
<span class="bold">Psyringe</span> for Strike Commander
<span class="bold">Treasure</span> for Syndicate Wars
<span class="bold">xckx</span> for Thea: The Awakening
<span class="bold">Fesin</span> for Theme Hospital
<span class="bold">Cavalary</span> for Ultima 4+5+6
<span class="bold">MMLN</span> for Wing Commander 5: Propecy Gold Edition

Wishlist results courtesy of MaGog. ;)
zeogold: I'll third it.
Gerin: I am number four for Geralt_of_Rivia
Thank you guys.
BenKii: Happy March Everyone! :)

You don't waste your time do you? ;)

Though I have a feeling that nomination for PaterAlf has come up before (and was the game he wouldn't accept as he donated it), but I could be wrong..
BenKii: Happy March Everyone! :)

adaliabooks: You don't waste your time do you? ;)

Though I have a feeling that nomination for PaterAlf has come up before (and was the game he wouldn't accept as he donated it), but I could be wrong..
Yep

As for the nomination for me, thank you but once again I'll have to refuse. The Ultimas ended up on my wishlist early on after purchasing the Might & Magic series and poking at the first ones, basically as a curiosity about early RPGs, but doesn't seem likely that I'd actually play them much, or not in the foreseeable future, and maybe someone else will.
(Still say we need wishlist tags or something. At this point more than half of mine is made up of titles that are just sort of there either to keep track of for maybe looking into more much later or, as in the case of the Ultimas, because they were added early on and don't quite feel like deleting them. And most of the rest I'd feel too guilty to accept knowing I'm unlikely to play them anytime soon anyway. Not entirely sure now, but likely I'll have fingers left over if trying to count those I would accept... despite feeling terribly guilty even then.)
... This is always awkward. Sitting here for 20 min trying to word it.