It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thanks a lot to Impaler26 for donating Dragon Wars, which I just now redeemed, and of course to moonshineshadow for hosting this giveaway! :-)
Thanks my fellow GOGgytes for being such an awesome community. It is rare for an asocial guy like me to feel interested in participating on any community. The fact that I like being here is an evidence of how great this crowd is.

In a more direct mention I wanna thank the donator (dr.schliemann) and the nominator (mrkgnao) for the game I got and the administrator (moonshineshadow) of such a massive giveaway. You guys are very good samples of the community awesomeness I spoke above and the very reason I am now a happy player of Sacred 2 Gold.

Edit: adding bold formating

Man, it is tough to find someone to nominate. I keep checking wishlists that have no wishes for the games currently available :-/
Post edited February 26, 2016 by joppo
high rated
Just short notice: Won't be home this weekend, so I might not be able to do any updates :-)
moonshineshadow: Just short notice: Won't be home this weekend, so I might not be able to do any updates :-)
Enjoy! (Hoping you won't be home for a fun and/or relaxing reason, that is.)
moonshineshadow: Just short notice: Won't be home this weekend, so I might not be able to do any updates :-)
Enjoy your weekend. When you return, don't forget this one.
high rated
Hope you're going to have some good fun.
moonshineshadow: Won't be home this weekend.
Just remember this is your home.
Enjoy your well deserved break! :D
Have a fun weekend! :)
agreed
have fun Moonshineshadow
...so does this mean we start flooding her with donations and nominations, just to troll in the kindest way possible?
Post edited February 27, 2016 by zeogold
zeogold: ...so does this mean we start flooding her with donations and nominations, just to troll in the kindest way possible?
Yes please ;-)
Fantasysci5: I just wanted to say thanks again for "Stasis"! I'm playing through it right now, and at first I thought it was just okay but it has been really growing on me, more than I thought it would. So much so that I ended up buying the deluxe extras for myself. :P
I think that "DELUXE EDITIONS" are worth buying if they add something to gameplay!!!
amrit9037: I think that "DELUXE EDITIONS" are worth buying if they add something to gameplay!!!
I agree! And this deluxe edition has all of the written logs and everything in once place, even unreleased bits so I can try and figure out what just happened in that story. Just finished it. Man, it was dark. And I'm confused. lol But enjoyed it!
I'd like to nominate:
Mnemon for Syndicate Plus

Additionally, please consider adding another list to post #3, that of pending giftees. I believe there are several people who have been nominated in February, but have not yet redeemed their gifts. There's hardly any point nominating them again in March, yet I for one cannot exactly say who these are.