It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Dang, came to nominate trentonlf for Codename Panzers: Phase One & Two, but I see that ElTerprise was already nominated for them.
Perhaps they could get one phase each? ;-)

And if PaterAlf still won't accept his own donation, ZenWan is looking to make Pax Imperia his private Eminent Domain.
Post edited March 01, 2016 by HypersomniacLive
HypersomniacLive: Dang, came to nominate trentonlf for Codename Panzers: Phase One & Two, but I see that ElTerprise was already nominated for them.
Perhaps they could get one phase each? ;-)

And if PaterAlf still won't accept his own donation, ZenWan is looking to make Pax Imperia his private Eminent Domain.
Thank you for thinking of me, but EIT is an excellent candidate to receive the game ;)
trentonlf: ...but EIT...
I believe the second character of his name is a lowercase L.
low rated
i don't know if the witcher 3 has been given but i'd like to nominate PaterAlf for it :-)
I´ll interrupt the nomination spree to thank ShadowPatriarch for the gift of Indy, whose movies I´ve seen more than.........well not more than but probably as much as "Star Wars".
And also to moonshineshadow who shares part of the name of the gifter as well as part of the guilt of putting me in the mood to watch an Indy movie ;P

*grabs fedora before gogbear portal closes*
high rated
BenKii: <span class="bold">Fantasysci5</span> for Lionheart: Legacy of the Crusader
It never ceases to amaze me the kindness of the people on this forum. I have accepted a lot of gifts on the GOG forums, and have not played through all of them. I add a lot of games to my wishlist that I only have a passing fancy for, just so I remember it's there. I'm afraid I would not actually play this game, so I respectfully decline. But I can't tell you how much it means to me to have people think of me. <3 (On that note, is there a way to make two wishlists, like one for your own use and one public?)
high rated
BenKii: woah nominations!
It's just March here just by minutes and there's already over 2 dozen nominations! wowsa! methinks you were working on that before the switching over of the month!

Again, I very much appreciate the thought but I'm going to pass on that one, like others, it's just on my WL to keep on my radar that I have a slight interest in (always heard about Simon the Sorcerer, and I like adventure games, but still, the interest is weak), and it should definitely stay there for someone who really wants it. For me, if it's not a top 30-50 or so for my WL (and even that seems like a bit high at times), I'd rather it just remain there for someone else from the community who has a bigger interest in it. The community is not going anywhere and there's no rush to eliminate games from the list, so I'm keen on the idea of letting stuff sit on the list until someone comes with an "ooooo!" for it.

Thanks again! All the nominators do a great job! Moonshineshadow is kicking this threads butt!!! and...The contributors...wow...just wow! Keep it up, community that I love!
high rated
Well, after a few months of this we seem to have cleared out the "must have" titles from a lot of people's wishlists XD

It is a shame you can't tag or prioritise your wishlist as I think we all have a few "just there out of curiosity" titles on them. Unfortunately it's not even something I could do with my script as I couldn't allow others to see the tags (not unless I actually stored them on my server and loaded them when someone opens their wishlist... hmm, I'll think on that)
Fairfox for Super Hexagon or Sea Dogs, the one that may be still available for her, please.

REDVWIN
high rated
trentonlf: Thank you for thinking of me, but EIT is an excellent candidate to receive the game ;)
He is indeed, and so are you. :-)
Got knocked out of my socks by my namesake waiting for me in the chat. Thanks again to everybody who supported my entry.

Even more thanks go to moonshineshadow for keeping this thread running and to the super-generous JMich without whom I wouldn't be able to go on a Wild Hunt anytime soon. It's practically impossible to +1 you two as much as you deserve all by myself so help me out there guys and give them a +1 when you see them around!
high rated
HypersomniacLive: And if PaterAlf still won't accept his own donation, ZenWan is looking to make Pax Imperia his private Eminent Domain.
Yes, please give it to ZenWan before I get nominated over and over again. :)
adaliabooks: Well, after a few months of this we seem to have cleared out the "must have" titles from a lot of people's wishlists XD

It is a shame you can't tag or prioritise your wishlist as I think we all have a few "just there out of curiosity" titles on them. Unfortunately it's not even something I could do with my script as I couldn't allow others to see the tags (not unless I actually stored them on my server and loaded them when someone opens their wishlist... hmm, I'll think on that)
mrkgnao:
If it won't be too hard to code or make it even nastier to work within GOG's access ban limits, MaGOG may be used for this? Since there are wishlist extension gogmixes now, there could be actual wishlist gogmixes, with either tags or set interest ratings. Tags would likely need to be formatted in a certain way and have a stricter character limit, so you won't end up with full comments from every user when browsing, would allow more freedom for users, but won't allow any ordering by MaGOG. Set interest ratings (say: highest, high, medium, low, lowest, none - MaGOG only reads the first word in the comment and ignores it if it's not one of these) would also allow the "wishlisted by" line to be sorted according to interest (only question being where to fit those with unknown rating in the bunch) and likely also make way for an option to not display those with interest below a certain level.
... And now I'm feeling awkward for making suggestions that'd just require someone else to do probably plenty of work.
low rated
Hello !

May I ask for Thea: The Awakening ? this game looks gorgeous !

Thanks for the giveaway !
adaliabooks: Well, after a few months of this we seem to have cleared out the "must have" titles from a lot of people's wishlists XD

Cavalary:
mrkgnao:
Cavalary: If it won't be too hard to code or make it even nastier to work within GOG's access ban limits, MaGOG may be used for this? Since there are wishlist extension gogmixes now, there could be actual wishlist gogmixes, with either tags or set interest ratings. Tags would likely need to be formatted in a certain way and have a stricter character limit, so you won't end up with full comments from every user when browsing, would allow more freedom for users, but won't allow any ordering by MaGOG. Set interest ratings (say: highest, high, medium, low, lowest, none - MaGOG only reads the first word in the comment and ignores it if it's not one of these) would also allow the "wishlisted by" line to be sorted according to interest (only question being where to fit those with unknown rating in the bunch) and likely also make way for an option to not display those with interest below a certain level.
... And now I'm feeling awkward for making suggestions that'd just require someone else to do probably plenty of work.
I thought about it, but I'm a bit wary of even starting this, because the wishlist extensions feature has been used by exactly one person, so I consider it something of a wasted effort. I believe it is too cumbersome to maintain a wishlist in a gogmix (e.g. remember to delete games when you bought them, sorting them, etc.).