It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Want: Combat Mission Beyond Overlord (GOG)

Thanks again for running this awesome stuff!
Cyberevil: I'm going to toss my lightsaber into the ring this week...

I was very tempted to put in for Sunless sea, but the reviews kind of soured me on it. so...

Want: Star Wars Empire At War: Gold Pack (Steam-HB)
Interested in: Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (Steam-HB)

and of Course, thanks to the donors and all the work from Ape, fox, and Hyper
The Force is strong with this one...

You made the best choices, imho.
Pardinuz: WANT: Commandos Ammo Pack (GOG)
INTERESTED IN: Binding of Isaac, The + Wrath of the Lamb DLC (Steam)
WOULD ALSO LIKE: ( . Y . )

Huge thanks to our wonderful donors and the hardworking fox and chimp!! :)
+1
Thank you Sachys and Foxworks! I'm in.

WANT: Dawn of Fantasy: Kingdom Wars [Steam]
INTERESTED IN: Dollar Dash + DLCs [Steam]
WOULD ALSO LIKE:
I hope I'm more lucky this time :-)

Thanks for the chance!

WANT: Guise Of The Wolf (STEAM)
INTERESTED IN: Zoo Park (STEAM)
WOULD ALSO LIKE:
WANT: The bureau, XCOM declassified(steam
INTERESTED IN: Crysis2 (origin)
WANT: MacVenture Collection (Steam)
INTERESTED IN: Depth Hunter 2: Ocean Mysteries DLC (Steam)

Thanks to everyone involved.
WANT: Combat Mission Beyond Overlord (GOG)
INTERESTED IN: Trainz Simulator 12 (Steam-HB)
WOULD ALSO LIKE: Whirled Peas
WANT: Making History II: The War of the World (Steam)
INTERESTED IN: Pandora: Purge of Pride (Desura)
WOULD ALSO LIKE: Project Night (Desura)

Thanks to all the organizers and donors for keeping this amazing giveaway going week after week!
high rated
* * * * * UPDATE * * * * *

Given that GOG's PM system is not working for some *cough, couch* Sachys - we'll be delaying the draw until next weekend - March 1.

That doesn't mean we can't have a little fun this weekend so we'll do two QUICK DIP DRAWS. What is a QDD you ask?
It means current qualified entrants will be entered into a random draw for a GOG game regularly priced/sale item at $5.99 USD of their choosing. The first draw will take place in 24 hours. Those who've already entered - and qualify according to the rules stated in the OP - are already entered for the QDD. Others who wish to enter must do so in the next 24 hours.

Stay tuned and good luck!
WANT: The Bureau: XCOM Declassified (Steam-HB)
INTERESTED IN: Legend of Grimrock 2 (GOG)
WOULD ALSO LIKE: To forgo my 3rd option to give others a better chance to win something also!

Best wishes and many thanks to the giveaway hosts and generous contributors!
foxworks: * * * * * UPDATE * * * * *

Given that GOG's PM system is not working for some *cough, couch* Sachys - we'll be delaying the draw until next weekend - March 1.

That doesn't mean we can't have a little fun this weekend so we'll do two QUICK DIP DRAWS. What is a QDD you ask?
It means current qualified entrants will be entered into a random draw for a GOG game regularly priced/sale item at $5.99 USD of their choosing. The first draw will take place in 24 hours. Those who've already entered - and qualify according to the rules stated in the OP - are already entered for the QDD. Others who wish to enter must do so in the next 24 hours.

Not in too for the QDD, but thanks for keeping the vibe !
MaxFulvus: Not in too for the QDD, but thanks for keeping the vibe !
Thanks. Enjoy the weekend!

Interesting solution. Spoken like a true business man. :P

Will winning the GDD make you ineligible to win the main draw as the rules state you can only win one game