It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
* * * * * QUICK DIP DRAW IN ABOUT 2 HOURS * * * * *
^ not referring to his numperpants and Carol Vorderman this time!
Mrstarker: WANT: Cannon Fodder 2 (GOG)

Thanks, donors. Speaking of which, what's the donating procedure these days?
Please bookmark this THREAD for donation news. We accept donations via PM. Cheers!
If it's still on :)
WANT: Alone in the dark (Steam)
INTERESTED IN: Dungeon Defenders + DLC (Steam)
Thanks again for another amazing GA :)
Edit:Added the game platform and removed Litil Divil cause I got it for free from Indiegala.
Post edited February 21, 2015 by sirhamude
sirhamude: If it's still on :)
WANT: Alone in the dark
INTERESTED IN: Litil Divil
Thanks again for another amazing GA :)
Please add the game platforms to your entry :) Or feel free to copy and paste entire game from the prize list. Cheers
Neat!

WANT: Legend of Grimrock 2 (GOG)

Good stuff, man.
Cheers for the next installment of the greatest giveaway around!
Big thanks to all of the organizers&donors without whom this will not be possible!

WANT: Pixel Piracy (Steam)
INTERESTED IN: AX:EL (Steam)
WOULD ALSO LIKE: Wooden Floor (Desura)
Post edited February 22, 2015 by leon30
foxworks: I just sent you the online submission form.
Thanks, foxy ^__^ I learned something interesting thanks to your mention of a PM -- The site is not registering that I have notifications (or removing notifications) unless I visit the home page! Huh!
high rated
* * * * * QUICK DIP DRAW #1* * * * *

As mentioned earlier, we're having a little fun this weekend during the giveaway. Current qualified entrants will be entered into a random draw for a GOG game regularly priced at/on sale for $5.99 USD.

Today's QUICK DIP Winner is:

jonridan:

Congratulations, jonridan! Please send me which [url=http://www.an-ovel.com/cgi-bin/magog.cgi?ver=235&scp=gdspu&dsp=ipgfsorlcmba&ord=&flt=pie~5.99~&htt=&myf=WedJul230035002014_empty_fUMQcNnuTR59x]title[/url] you want at your earliest convenience.

We have one more QUICK DIP DRAW to do so check back after 24 HOURS. If you haven't already entered into the BBBBoB giveaway, now's your chance. :D
Congratulations, jonridan!
Congrats to the QDDW, jonridan!
Congrats to jonridan! :D
Congrats!
How cool is that! Congrats jonridan!
Congrats to jonridan!