It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

nvm. Time delayed change of my avatar..............
I just had this idea, it would be funny if a bunch of people would change their avatars to the same avatar!
Post edited February 26, 2015 by phandom
Tannath: Lol, I'm sorry. I'd just finished playing The Blackwell Epiphany and I was so into it that I went looking for a Joey avatar to replace my old one.
I'll be happy to make you a custom avatar -- Just point out the image of Joey (or whatever) you'd like me to use, and I'll have a new one for you shortly after~! :D
phandom: nvm. I can't change my avatar..............
Same goes for you, phandom, I'll be happy to make you an avatar if you like :D
Post edited February 25, 2015 by genkicolleen
Tannath: Lol, I'm sorry. I'd just finished playing The Blackwell Epiphany and I was so into it that I went looking for a Joey avatar to replace my old one.
genkicolleen: I'll be happy to make you a custom avatar -- Just point out the image of Joey (or whatever) you'd like me to use, and I'll have a new one for you shortly after~! :D
phandom: nvm. I can't change my avatar..............
genkicolleen: Same goes for you, phandom, I'll be happy to make you an avatar if you like :D
People! This is a jedi trick! She will turn you all into blue haired anime ladies!
niniendowarrior: People! This is a jedi trick! She will turn you all into blue haired anime ladies!
You mean... like THIS? Muwahaha~
Attachments:
Post edited February 26, 2015 by genkicolleen
niniendowarrior: People! This is a jedi trick! She will turn you all into blue haired anime ladies!
genkicolleen: You mean... like THIS? Muwahaha~
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!
niniendowarrior: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!
*snicker*
phandom: [..] it would be funny if a bunch of people would change their avatars to the same avatar!
...reminds me of "The Legion".... XD
genkicolleen: I'll be happy to make you a custom avatar -- Just point out the image of Joey (or whatever) you'd like me to use, and I'll have a new one for you shortly after~! :D
I'm actually quite happy at the moment with the alternative I picked out. Thanks for offering though. =)
phandom: nvm. Time delayed change of my avatar..............
I just had this idea, it would be funny if a bunch of people would change their avatars to the same avatar!
Another Enebias?
Please no, it's already confusing with 3 of you! XD
high rated

* * * * * CLOoooooooooOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOOoOoooooooOOOOOOOOOOSED! * * * * *

...With all of the good natured humour today regarding things such as "dont mention the war!" and all, I AM surprised nobody seems to have mentioned "the fallen madonna vith ze big boobies!" as made famous by Allo Allo!

...anyways... we'll be doing instawins in the next 24 hours, with the main draw to follow!
Oh yeah!!!! Thanks again Sachys and Foxys!!!
niniendowarrior: Oh yeah!!!! Thanks again Sachys and Foxys!!!
...i think you were at a different party to me.

*points at shadow of Stooner!
genkicolleen: Same goes for you, phandom, I'll be happy to make you an avatar if you like :D
Thanks for the offer! The truth is I have the same nickname and avatar for 18 years.
The Joey avatar was supposed to mess up Enebias (just a bit)

edit: Also thank you Foxys and Sachworks for the wonderfull giveaway!!!
Post edited February 27, 2015 by phandom
Sachys:
* * * * * CLOoooooooooOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOOoOoooooooOOOOOOOOOOSED! * * * * *

...With all of the good natured humour today regarding things such as "dont mention the war!" and all, I AM surprised nobody seems to have mentioned "the fallen madonna vith ze big boobies!" as made famous by Allo Allo!

...anyways... we'll be doing instawins in the next 24 hours, with the main draw to follow!
She seems Harley Quinn, lol.
If I win please wait me up until Wednesday 17 CET for a response, because I have some serious problems with my internet now :(