It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

WANT: Legend of Grimrock 2 (GOG)

A big THANK YOU! to Sachys, foxworks & all donors! :-)
WANT: Legend of Grimrock 2 (GOG)
INTERESTED IN: n/a
WOULD ALSO LIKE: n/a

Thank you for this great giveaway!
Wow, thanks!

However, given that the only 5.99 game that I want is the one that I'm already in for, I will ask for the price to go to the next participant =)
jonridan: Wow, thanks!

However, given that the only 5.99 game that I want is the one that I'm already in for, I will ask for the price to go to the next participant =)
So no other GOG title in their catalog or sale item worth up to $5.99 interests you?
There's a sale?! o.O I didn't even realize xD

EDIT: Ok ok... I'll take the low road then and ask for the Alone in the Dark series ^^u Is like 3.58 if I didn't see any numbers wrong :) Awww man, now I feel guilty :P I'll have to drench myself in horror as punishment u.u
Post edited February 21, 2015 by jonridan
Congratulations to jonridan! Very nice idea with this quick dip draws guys :)
jonridan: There's a sale?! o.O I didn't even realize xD

EDIT: Ok ok... I'll take the low road then and ask for the Alone in the Dark series ^^u Is like 3.58 if I didn't see any numbers wrong :) Awww man, now I feel guilty :P I'll have to drench myself in horror as punishment u.u
Done. There's no taking the low road, the prize is yours. :D Enjoy!
WANT: Sunless Sea (GOG)

thanks for the chance!
I hope it isn't over yet. I'm in for :

WANT: Depth Hunter 2: Deep Dive (STEAM)
INTERESTED IN: Depth Hunter 2: Ocean Mysteries DLC (Steam)
WOULD ALSO LIKE:
jonridan: EDIT: Ok ok... I'll take the low road then and ask for the Alone in the Dark series
Nice! Thanks for mentioning your choice; I love to see what people pick when this kind of thing comes up ^__^
Alone in the Dark 1 was cooool and scary hehe :)
Is Alone In The Dark: The New Nightmare as good as the first one?

I have never played any of them, to be honest.
montcer9012: Is Alone In The Dark: The New Nightmare as good as the first one?

Definitely no. The best were the two first. The third was little weird because of the wild western style, but still was good. For me, the best of the series was the first one, a classic gem on survival horror.
* * * * * QUICK DIP DRAW IN ABOUT 12 HOURS * * * * *
montcer9012: Is Alone In The Dark: The New Nightmare as good as the first one?

gogamess: Definitely no. The best were the two first. The third was little weird because of the wild western style, but still was good. For me, the best of the series was the first one, a classic gem on survival horror.
To be honest I prefer the third then the second but both are weak when compared to the first. For me only the first one was scary and I really felt that I had to fight for my life. And it was very uneven struggle. In the other two Carnby was a hero who came to save the day with ridiculous puzzles (Santa Claus costume) and not fitting soundtrack (I actually like this tune but in a horror game?! WTF?!). At least we may agree that the first one is a true masterpiece :)

And New Nightmare is not even closely as good as the first one. It has its moments but in general it's rather meh.