It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

This should give everyone a good chuckle. This year, I decided to treat the family to a new Kuerig coffee pot to replace the one that keeled over about 6 months ago. So, as I'm getting it ready to go, I realized something. Guess what I forgot to buy....
docbear1975: This should give everyone a good chuckle. This year, I decided to treat the family to a new Kuerig coffee pot to replace the one that keeled over about 6 months ago. So, as I'm getting it ready to go, I realized something. Guess what I forgot to buy....
Coffee?
This is why I love Christmas.

I try to avoid it and spend the bulk of the year telling people not to get me anything. Over and over and over, I don't need this, I can't use it, I don't want it, have fun but please save your money.

So the big day shows up and I'm presented with $500 worth of shit I can't use or already have, and I'm the bad guy for that. XD

Seriously!? I live in the middle of nowhere with shit internet. How is it my fault I can't use a fucking Steam card!?
tinyE: This is why I love Christmas.

I try to avoid it and spend the bulk of the year telling people not to get me anything. Over and over and over, I don't need this, I can't use it, I don't want it, have fun but please save your money.

So the big day shows up and I'm presented with $500 worth of shit I can't use or already have, and I'm the bad guy for that. XD

Seriously!? I live in the middle of nowhere with shit internet. How is it my fault I can't use a fucking Steam card!?
Regift it all next year as a pointed reminder? O_o

Getcomposted: Regift it all next year as a pointed reminder? O_o
Problem: He thinks Steam is god. XD

But still good idea.

Anyway I'm calming down. Just really pissed off about it and I didn't mean for the selfish spoiled rant. It's just when you spend 45 minutes explaining why you don't want a specified product and then that is the one thing they get you, it's kind of insulting. If I did that to him he'd be on the phone right now telling me I was no longer allowed over to his house.

Well I just got off the phone with my brother and we did have a laugh about it. :P I called him out and said, "WTF did you get me a Steam card for!?"

He was about to scream at me for being a spoiled brat, but he stopped, thought about the logistics, and said, "What the hell did I do that for!? Fuck I'm stupid!"
tinyE: Well I just got off the phone with my brother and we did have a laugh about it. :P I called him out and said, "WTF did you get me a Steam card for!?"

He was about to scream at me for being a spoiled brat, but he stopped, thought about the logistics, and said, "What the hell did I do that for!? Fuck I'm stupid!"
:D
tinyE: Well I just got off the phone with my brother and we did have a laugh about it. :P I called him out and said, "WTF did you get me a Steam card for!?"

Getcomposted: :D
I actually need to call him. His son lives on Steam and they are apparently are suffering a bug two right now.
docbear1975: This should give everyone a good chuckle. This year, I decided to treat the family to a new Kuerig coffee pot to replace the one that keeled over about 6 months ago. So, as I'm getting it ready to go, I realized something. Guess what I forgot to buy....
Coffee with DRM is a bitch.
Tomorrow, one of the people responsible (talked her into and convinced her) for an ex of mine i really loved to ditch me and betray me (ex was much younger than me), is getting engaged with a ten years younger man than she is; worst of all, i cannot skip the occasion, she is kin and relative of mine (seriously, faq you god for the relatives you gave me)... I am going to wear my good clothes, my good pokerface and go watch the ugly hag smirk tauntingly at me, proud for her misdeeds. I can already feel the vileness in her eyes, leering at me, thinking: "I broke your younger affair off and i fetched myself a better deal".

Shit to heavens, plague to man!

Worst of all, this holiday season i might be completely alone, no other man's wife like last christmas...
Post edited December 26, 2015 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
KiNgBrAdLeY7:
At least you have a cat
KiNgBrAdLeY7:
Emachine9643: At least you have a cat
Damn, which reminds me i will have to leave my babies starving tomorrow, until at least i return (event is for midday up to evening and i feed my dears at 3 o clock)... Poor orange boy and calico girl... I don't dare to leave them indoors even though they both use their toilets (they fight between them when i am not around to coach them), or leave food outside (all strays of the rural neighborhood will come to eat food and beat them)...
Ah, here it is...GOG's safe haven to blow off some steam. Don't think I've used this thread before, but my ex-wife (not legally, but we are done) is driving me crazy lately. We have kids together, so I have no choice but to have contact with her.

Anyway, I have mental health issues. Anxiety, depression, and I'm fairly certain that if they had an autism spectrum when I was a kid I'd have been labeled either high-functioning autistic or asperger syndrome. Ok, so I have problems, but I take my meds, I go to counseling, and I always make sure the money is there to support my kids.

So why then do I need it occasionally shoved in my face that I'm less than the average adult in terms of what I can and can't deal with...by a woman who acts like she knows all my actions and motivations as if she's got her own personal spy network?? It pisses me off to no end! The only good thing I can say about this behavior is that it's few and far between...but its just so aggravating to deal with when she pulls this crap.
ChaunceyK: Ah, here it is...GOG's safe haven to blow off some steam. Don't think I've used this thread before, but my ex-wife (not legally, but we are done) is driving me crazy lately. We have kids together, so I have no choice but to have contact with her.

Anyway, I have mental health issues. Anxiety, depression, and I'm fairly certain that if they had an autism spectrum when I was a kid I'd have been labeled either high-functioning autistic or asperger syndrome. Ok, so I have problems, but I take my meds, I go to counseling, and I always make sure the money is there to support my kids.

So why then do I need it occasionally shoved in my face that I'm less than the average adult in terms of what I can and can't deal with...by a woman who acts like she knows all my actions and motivations as if she's got her own personal spy network?? It pisses me off to no end! The only good thing I can say about this behavior is that it's few and far between...but its just so aggravating to deal with when she pulls this crap.
I wish adults had same perception of things like kids do.
Forgive and forget.
But it's hard to understand a women mind.
I still don't understand what my mother wants.

Btw pardon me to ask this but how and why couples reach to "but we are done" point? That too after having kids (and making love ofcourse. Assuming that kids are not adopted.)?

But then again I still have to unlock that achievement!!!
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Tomorrow, one of the people responsible (talked her into and convinced her) for an ex of mine i really loved to ditch me and betray me (ex was much younger than me), is getting engaged with a ten years younger man than she is; worst of all, i cannot skip the occasion, she is kin and relative of mine (seriously, faq you god for the relatives you gave me)... I am going to wear my good clothes, my good pokerface and go watch the ugly hag smirk tauntingly at me, proud for her misdeeds. I can already feel the vileness in her eyes, leering at me, thinking: "I broke your younger affair off and i fetched myself a better deal".

Shit to heavens, plague to man!

Worst of all, this holiday season i might be completely alone, no other man's wife like last christmas...
I have to say, and this a trend repeated over and over in your posts, I don't understand how you can find such evil in - and have such disdain for - others, while at the same time bragging about getting it on with someone else's wife. At Christmas time, no less.

If you want to stop facing these situations, then clean up your own act first. If not, then I suspect there is a part of you that actually enjoys this stuff. If you don't think a liaison with another man's wife is a vile misdeed in itself then I suspect this is a pattern we're going to be reading about for a very long time.

How it jibes with the whole 'tantra' thing and pursuing some higher plane (or whatever it is you're claiming to be working on) is beyond me.