It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JDelekto: Just keep that glass half full! :)
tinyE: I hate that analogy because no one ever specifies what the hell is in the glass and that to me would make a big difference!
Cow's piss.
tinyE: I hate that analogy because no one ever specifies what the hell is in the glass and that to me would make a big difference!
gunsynd: Cow's piss.
Well that's a tough one too. The proper vintage and cow could make that quite a delicacy.
Horse piss would be more auspicious.
tinyE: Well that's a tough one too. The proper vintage and cow could make that quite a delicacy.
Would you like a glass of 1967 Angus, Sir?
tinyE: Well that's a tough one too. The proper vintage and cow could make that quite a delicacy.
monkeydelarge: Would you like a glass of 1967 Angus, Sir?
Chilled please.
monkeydelarge: Would you like a glass of 1967 Angus, Sir?
tinyE: Chilled please.
For some reason, hose water is starting to look more thirst quenching.
tinyE: Chilled please.
JDelekto: For some reason, hose water is starting to look more thirst quenching.
Where I love you can drink hose water. Shit, you can drink strait our of the lake.
JDelekto: Now ship those buckets over to those places that are really in need of some water!

BTW, what graphical novel were you reading?
Ef: A fairy tail of the two. By the gods, it hit the spot. Out of the blue, one of the main characters hit me with this dialogue lines... For some reason only i know and this time round i cannot share, it had very special meaning to me. Especially these days, this time of the year. A few years back...
grimwerk: Horse piss would be more auspicious.
For tinyE,I should of said donkey's piss.
Then I shall take my glass as I take my women - totally cracked with two holes in the bottom.

*rimshot*
Emob78: Then I shall take my glass as I take my women - totally cracked with two holes in the bottom.

*rimshot*
Does this *rimshot* mean a corny joke?
tinyE: Where I love you can drink hose water. Shit, you can drink strait our of the lake.
Please tell us more, TinyE, are you intimate with someone?

That would be something for the other topic, btw. Unless it makes you miserable of course.

On-topic: went to bed early yesterday for wanting to end a miserable day, but reading on the web made me feel good again, a Dutch forum about RPG's and shooter's (not about shooting an RPG), but then when I felt better and quit reading I felt so afraid of the silence and life's pain which would probably jump on me, I kept listening to my favourite band till what must have been 3 in the morning, judging by how tired I feel now. An the working week (actually, half a week) is just starting.

I just hope working makes me feel energetic again, just like it usually does. Appointment with a journalist who'll be writing a book, whom I spoke earlier but who wants to continue the conversation about what it's like to live with a mental illness. And afterwards put together a program for a meeting day of which I'll be the chairman - this day's work will be a late one, usually I work from 13:00-16:00, but I'm afraid it'll be till 17:00 and I'll be full of adrenaline, dopamine and feeling restless afterwards.

*note to self: take some extra medication afterwards to quiet my had and sleep EARLY tonight.
Post edited June 29, 2015 by DubConqueror
Well my day is going great, I was wating to do the hay, a job i hate, when the Brand New Bailer breaks down after two bales and this after the roundbaler broke down a month back (also new).
Scratched cornea. Very irritating. Hoping it's healed before my long drive down to the St Louis area on Monday.
I forgot to take my meds last night and I just noticed, it's why I can't sleep not the temperature. It's a bit too late now to take it as I do not want to sleep till the middle of the afternoon. It's 5 AM now so I decided to get up. At least I do not have to get out today and I'm not expecting visitors.