It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Aliasalpha: Its supposed to be romantic not unrealistically boastful...
Then my bitch is that I can only joke about needing two of them.
Post edited January 20, 2011 by HereForTheBeer
HereForTheBeer: Then my bitch is that I can only joke about needing two of them.
Hey there's a thought, you can use 2, just have a different engraving on each, a profile in one and a portrait in the other
Life is a massive c***k and it is ramming me hard these days... (Rubs cream on sore bottom)
I got a job two and a half weeks ago, kept being put off for coming in for training. Finally got to go in last night, there was a manager there. She told me the owner hadn't mentioned me, and told me to go home and try again later to see if the owner was there. So...job hunting again today. You'd think part time jobs in food service would be easier to come by.
Just slipped on the ice right outside my home, smacking my head on the ground when I landed. I bit my lip, bent my glasses, and one of my lenses popped out. Luckily, nothing seems to be broken, and I didn't black out or anything, but hitting my head may cause problems later.

To add insult to injury, the strap on my backpack snapped when I fell.
Post edited January 20, 2011 by TheJadedMieu
We coded Frogger. It looks like shit.
Attachments:
splat.png (453 Kb)
Rohan15: We coded Frogger. It looks like shit.
o.o
GameRager: I just want to meh....no one is interested in my Arx play thread or much in my Nehrim(Oblivion Chocolate) play thread.....:\ No one even says hello.
hello.

I have another bitch finally! Never ever EVER buy a saitek cyborg keyboard. I got one in june last year and it died in october, spontaneously stopped responding to any keyboard input on both PCs I tested with even though the backlight and usb hub worked fine. I got a replacement in a week or so after it died, its just done the exact same thing.

Piece of SHIT
I recently bought a wireless keyboard(Logitech k320) which is nice and all, but the thing has some weird quirks.......first off, it has NO lock(caps/scroll/num) indicator lights at all, which sucks when tyuping case sensitive starred out passwords sometimes and other such things....and in place of them are some extra keys(extra parenthesis keys equals key and backspace key btw, which is weird.)

Second thing is the placement of the power on button(for the tower I mean).....it's on the right side instead of the usual left side along with the internet buttons like search/reload/favorites.....and the music/volums keys are on the left side instead of the right. I do like the new hompage button and little tumbler button for going back and forward on internet pages and such, though.

Still, without numlock and other such indicator lights sometimes it can be a bit hard to do stuff....
GameRager: I just want to meh....no one is interested in my Arx play thread or much in my Nehrim(Oblivion Chocolate) play thread.....:\ No one even says hello.
KavazovAngel: hello.
Lol, I meant in my let's play thread. :P( One is called "Hey hey we're the Nehrims"(oblivion chocolate one), and one is just "Let's Play Arx Fatalis".
Post edited January 21, 2011 by GameRager

I have another bitch finally! Never ever EVER buy a saitek cyborg keyboard. I got one in june last year and it died in october, spontaneously stopped responding to any keyboard input on both PCs I tested with even though the backlight and usb hub worked fine. I got a replacement in a week or so after it died, its just done the exact same thing.

Piece of SHIT
Tell me the Eclipse 2 isn't because I just made work order me one...
akwater: Women can say they dont want a romantic gift for Valentines Day, but they do........ Oh and /flips off amazon for being soo early in delivery!
Refuse and buy her a dozen roses the day after for 5 bucks. Tell her it's because you love her so much that you won't waste money on ephemeral shit, only stuff that is lasting like your love (or some crap).

EDIT: Btw, I am divorced so....
Post edited January 21, 2011 by orcishgamer
orcishgamer: Tell me the Eclipse 2 isn't because I just made work order me one...
I'd never heard a bad thing about the E2 which is why when I couldn't get it here, I went for the cyborg reasoning that it'd be as good as the E2 since its by the same people. Either I got 2 keyboards from a bad batch separated by 4 months or the keyboard is simply shit. Going for a Gigabyte Avira next time I think, it can register up to 20 simultaneous keystrokes whereas most keyboards I've owned struggle with 3 (the cyborg was good in this regard though, I could sprint diagonally and jump at the same time)
Weaping_Reaper: Life is a massive c***k and it is ramming me hard these days... (Rubs cream on sore bottom)
reading this thread always makes me feel better :D
Weaping_Reaper: Life is a massive c***k and it is ramming me hard these days... (Rubs cream on sore bottom)
razvan252: reading this thread always makes me feel better :D
No worries and cheer up glum bum... Whats getting you down?
And hearing that every so often makes me think this may be the best thread I've ever made
Aliasalpha: And hearing that every so often makes me think this may be the best thread I've ever made
Considering the most recent thread you've posted that I'm aware of concerned prostitution, I may be inclined to agree. :P