It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

F... Y.. Erste Bank !
Saw the news today, when the girlfriend of a friend of mine was watching. Was about to leave, walked into the room and immediately got captivated: sanctions of the EU against Russia and Russian war talk of 'aggressor countries' and hitting back with sanctions of their own, actual war on the plane crash site, war in Gaza, with the Israeli forces targeting schools, mosques, the people's only electricity plant. And people here in Holland in ankle-deep water in their homes in some places due to heavy rainfall.

Immediately very depressed again. It's too dangerous for me to watch the news. Longing for t he end my life, which will take another 40 year wait with the 43 already gone.
DubConqueror: Immediately very depressed again. It's too dangerous for me to watch the news. Longing for t he end my life, which will take another 40 year wait with the 43 already gone.
I'm avoiding the news, they either make me scared, sad, furious or facepalm. I think real "news" as reporting of facts have died a few years ago. Nowadays everthing is drama, hatemongering and propaganda with a few healiy filtered facts thrown in between.

ne_zavarj: F... Y.. Erste Bank !
It has a German name. Stay away!
Post edited July 29, 2014 by toxicTom
I avoid it too, but it caught me unaware at my friend's house and I could not pull away from it.

BTW, what is healiy facts? Typo?
DubConqueror: Immediately very depressed again. It's too dangerous for me to watch the news. Longing for t he end my life, which will take another 40 year wait with the 43 already gone.
toxicTom: I'm avoiding the news, they either make me scared, sad, furious or facepalm. I think real "news" as reporting of facts have died a few years ago. Nowadays everthing is drama, hatemongering and propaganda with a few healiy filtered facts thrown in between.

ne_zavarj: F... Y.. Erste Bank !
toxicTom: It has a German name. Stay away!
If you think about it, there really is nothing to gain from watching the news. It's more of a waste of time than playing a shitty video game.
Post edited July 29, 2014 by monkeydelarge
toxicTom: I'm avoiding the news, they either make me scared, sad, furious or facepalm. I think real "news" as reporting of facts have died a few years ago. Nowadays everthing is drama, hatemongering and propaganda with a few healiy filtered facts thrown in between.

It has a German name. Stay away!
I get my news from The Daily Show and Colbert Report. About the only honest media people on these days ;).
Glad to see happy people here!
Me on the other hand, My girlfriend of two years left me today for another man.
Tried to play games but all I can think of is sitting on the balcony smoking and weeping like a wuss.
Life can be cruel sometimes, this was my 7th relationship.

Have a nice week everyone!
Post edited July 29, 2014 by Sebek
Sebek: ...but all I can think of is sitting on the balcony smoking and weeping like a wuss.
Do it! It helps, really, especially the shedding tears. Well don't make it a habit, but in the "fresh" phase it's probably the most effective thing coping with the loss.
Sebek: ...but all I can think of is sitting on the balcony smoking and weeping like a wuss.
toxicTom: Do it! It helps, really, especially the shedding tears. Well don't make it a habit, but in the "fresh" phase it's probably the most effective thing coping with the loss.
I agree!! Sometimes you need to let it out to feel better. Also if someone is going to leave you for someone else you are better off without them. I know way easier said then done.
Well, Parents are considering a divorce...
The company made us commute to work 4 hours (2+2) for the next 6 months. And the colleague I had a really friendly relationship is starting to give me the cold shoulder and I do not know why - I have not done anything...
animalmother2105: And the colleague I had a really friendly relationship is starting to give me the cold shoulder and I do not know why - I have not done anything...
That's what you always think, I'm afraid.
animalmother2105: And the colleague I had a really friendly relationship is starting to give me the cold shoulder and I do not know why - I have not done anything...
AlKim: That's what you always think, I'm afraid.
I am absolutely sure
monkeydelarge: If you think about it, there really is nothing to gain from watching the news. It's more of a waste of time than playing a shitty video game.
^^ Needed to be in bold.
awalterj: ^^ Needed to be in bold.
I yell at the idiots on the news. It's cathartic. :P