It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CrowTRobo: I'll send you the additional 1-3 inches that I am supposed to get overnight.
Interesting, I also always get three additional inches when I wake up. Oh wait, you were talking about snow, weren't you...
Post edited December 16, 2013 by F4LL0UT
nijuu: You can send all ur snow here if u want. Cant say most of my fellow aussies would welcome it though....
CrowTRobo: I'll send you the additional 1-3 inches that I am supposed to get overnight.
A white Xmas. Oh boy!!! :D
Well, couple hours ago I got coached at my job for some ludicrous reason of not smiling enough and vibing aka talking to guests enough. Total BS reasoning. Why can't they just flat out say I'm not getting enough people to sign up for their terrible credit card that will make more people go in debt for them. I know its a business however most people don't want credit cards and get pissed off and annoyed when asked.

My holiday season looks to be worse than last year. My dog died 2 days before Thanksgiving, now for Christmas my sh**ty job wants to fire me looking for any false ridiculous reasons =(

So im contemplating of getting hooked up with security work however that is dangerous with your life being on the line. However I feel my life is on the line anyways where I'm at in retail getting panic attacks and being on anxiety meds. decisions, decisions......
I've been job hunting for the past year and haven't gotten any job offers. I've landed a few interviews here and there but nothing solid. I'm not even being picky with the field I'm in (I do QAE for video games, but I have a bit of retail experience). To boot the federal extensions are ending on the 28th for unemployment this month and recently I became a first time dad. I've always been able to find a job rather quickly, I'm surprised by how hard it has been.
+6 Celsius degrees. I hate these fake winters, it seems the weather stays pretty the same from October, ie. between +0 and +10 Celsius degrees, wet. So it seems it won't be a white Christmas (unless I travel to northern Finland).

Dear Santa, I wish -10 Celsius degrees and one meter of powdery snow for Christmas, also here on the southern coast. Thank you.
Post edited December 17, 2013 by timppu
Damn adware/malware/I-don't-want-it-so-go-away-from-my-pc-ware...

Booted the laptop, and I instantly get some pop up ad from the taskbar about some "Advanced SystemCare PRO 7". In the application list, there is running "Form_ASC_Christmas".

I google and I think this is the same:

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/89771-newupdaterexe-popup-christmas-sale-pc-protection-bulls/

Except that I don't I don't have any "Game Booster", at least that I know of. But I have "NewUpdater.exe", running, and it is actually pointing to Smart Defrag 2 utility which I've had installed on this PC for many months already.No such pop ups before this, though. I am usually very careful of not accepting any additional "helpful" apps or browser bars, but maybe it installed something like that anyway.

I guess I'll uninstall Smart Defrag, I really hope it gets rid of that malware. Time to run malwarebytes as well I guess, at least Trend Micro OfficeScan hasn't complained anything so far.
Whats with all the random lowrepping? my epenis shrank 4 yesterday and one already today?
nijuu: Whats with all the random lowrepping? my epenis shrank 4 yesterday and one already today?
Have you been in the pool recently?

Incidentally mine too but my goal is to get 3 stars before our Sun dies and takes us all with it so I'm not too worried just yet.
Briareos262: Well, couple hours ago I got coached at my job for some ludicrous reason of not smiling enough and vibing aka talking to guests enough. Total BS reasoning. Why can't they just flat out say I'm not getting enough people to sign up for their terrible credit card that will make more people go in debt for them. I know its a business however most people don't want credit cards and get pissed off and annoyed when asked.
Do people really get bent out of shape for that? I get offered a card at almost every store and usually I just tell the person I already have way too many cards as it is. And that's always the end of that.
I think I have a harder time at grocery stores I rarely visit trying to get me to sign up for their rewards card. I would like to kill who ever started the reward card trend in the grocery\pharmacy stores? Do they really expect me to carry all those stupid cards.
Briareos262: Well, couple hours ago I got coached at my job for some ludicrous reason of not smiling enough and vibing aka talking to guests enough. Total BS reasoning. Why can't they just flat out say I'm not getting enough people to sign up for their terrible credit card that will make more people go in debt for them. I know its a business however most people don't want credit cards and get pissed off and annoyed when asked.
jjsimp: Do people really get bent out of shape for that? I get offered a card at almost every store and usually I just tell the person I already have way too many cards as it is. And that's always the end of that.
I think I have a harder time at grocery stores I rarely visit trying to get me to sign up for their rewards card. I would like to kill who ever started the reward card trend in the grocery\pharmacy stores? Do they really expect me to carry all those stupid cards.
Agreed!
jjsimp: Do people really get bent out of shape for that? I get offered a card at almost every store and usually I just tell the person I already have way too many cards as it is. And that's always the end of that.
Surprisingly yeah, most people are annoyed getting asked that. I've sadly worked in retail almost 10 years. I had health problems which was the main reason I got stuck there so long. The job expectations for low minimum wage clerks is astronomically insane nowadays =/

The supervisors wanting the clerk to indulge in people's personal life and yours is insanely crazy.....all to sign up for a red card, aka credit card. Where the hell are personal boundries? WTF is up with these stupid think tanks in these mega rich corporations. How can I relate to rich people, poor people, people with 5-8 kids, people that speak spanish for I am not bilingual therefore communication problem.....etc etc..

Yeah retail is really bad nowdays, I would not recommend it to anyone. At least with well known mega corporations they will throw you under the bus and then run you over a bunch of times... >_>
Briareos262: .....all to sign up for a red card, aka credit card. Where the hell are personal boundries? WTF is up with these stupid think tanks in these mega rich corporations.
Red card...you can't be that cute chick at my local Target. She smiles so much, I believe she probably shits and sleeps with one on her face.
Briareos262: .....all to sign up for a red card, aka credit card. Where the hell are personal boundries? WTF is up with these stupid think tanks in these mega rich corporations.
jjsimp: Red card...you can't be that cute chick at my local Target. She smiles so much, I believe she probably shits and sleeps with one on her face.
lol, hell no. I do not look like a chick at all.

And yeah, there are people like that at my job, very few tho. However most are disgruntled workers who hate their job and don't want to be bothered because they usually have alot of work to do with silly time frames and god like expectations to get certain things done in time. Never mind the fact it's the holiday season and all.... >_>
I broke up with my first and only girlfriend of 6 years last Monday. I have felt like shit all week but to be honest I have never been happier. To top it off, I keep finding out several of my girl friends have crushes on me. What's this bullshit?!
Rohan15: I broke up with my first and only girlfriend of 6 years last Monday. I have felt like shit all week but to be honest I have never been happier. To top it off, I keep finding out several of my girl friends have crushes on me. What's this bullshit?!
Sorry to hear, been there done that. Heh, its quite odd tho, usually women start to find interest and wanting you when you are already in the relationship, not when out of it =P

I had so much interest when I was with my ex, when that was over, it was a very long dry spell. It's difficult to trust again =/