It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It's June 4th and there are a bunch of Americans in here bitching about the snow. Behold my power to derail! MUHAHAHAH!!!
Darvond: Censorship I think does have a proper place, but my wrench is more about how they censored a nonswear. Words like ass and damn no longer are bad words by the time of Legal Age to Use Internet. (13, according to COPPA.)
Depends who you ask. I have relatives in SC that are religious nuts, and they frown when you use damn, ass or even hell. They really love it when I use Goddamn.
tinyE: I like the snow. 320 inches we got this winter!
jjsimp: As long as I do not have to go anywhere I love it. But if I have to go out in it to drive to work or to wipe the snow off my satellite dish, I absolutely hate it.
Being cooped up inside is enough to drive us batty as Texas, when we could often go outside in shorts during the harsh Texas winter.
Darvond: Censorship I think does have a proper place, but my wrench is more about how they censored a nonswear. Words like ass and damn no longer are bad words by the time of Legal Age to Use Internet. (13, according to COPPA.)
jjsimp: Depends who you ask. I have relatives in SC that are religious nuts, and they frown when you use damn, ass or even hell. They really love it when I use Goddamn.
Screw the religious nuts and the religious nuts at Nintendo. Religion has no place in gaming. :V The books say nothing about video games.
Post edited June 04, 2013 by Darvond
Adzeth: I wish it rained. I'd be a lot healthier and happier.
Yeah.

They are floods in m country right now after intense rains from past days.
jjsimp:
Darvond: Screw the religious nuts and the religious nuts at Nintendo. Religion has no place in gaming. :V The books say nothing about video games.
This should ruin your day. XD
Yes it's real and there is a demo out there somewhere. I tried to download it but as soon as I logged on to the site my computer burst into flames.

As far as I know there was/is a t.v. show for it. Willie Ames from "Charles in Charge" fame was the star.
Attachments:
bm.jpg (72 Kb)
Post edited June 04, 2013 by tinyE
Darvond: Screw the religious nuts and the religious nuts at Nintendo. Religion has no place in gaming. :V The books say nothing about video games.
tinyE: This should ruin your day. XD
Yes it's real and there is a demo out there somewhere. I tried to download it but as soon as I logged on to the site my computer burst into flames.
Oh, I know, I used to own a real cartridge of Wisdom Tree's Joshua and Bible Adventures.

And I know about the awful drek that is Bibleman.

At least the 1980s Superbook Anime is able to stay in my books on account of it also being an anime.

As I said: It has no place.
don't know if it's the right place, but I think I'm on the verge of a depression, lol
stika: don't know if it's the right place, but I think I'm on the verge of a depression, lol
It's the right place. I feel I've been over the edge for some time. My girlfriend just broke up with me for a dumb reason. Blah blah blah. Good riddance if that's the way she wants to end it.
stika: don't know if it's the right place, but I think I'm on the verge of a depression, lol
Dr_Adder: It's the right place. I feel I've been over the edge for some time. My girlfriend just broke up with me for a dumb reason. Blah blah blah. Good riddance if that's the way she wants to end it.
Mine has to do with job (or lack of thereof). I honestly don't know how much longer I can continue unemployed :\
Dr_Adder: It's the right place. I feel I've been over the edge for some time. My girlfriend just broke up with me for a dumb reason. Blah blah blah. Good riddance if that's the way she wants to end it.
stika: Mine has to do with job (or lack of thereof). I honestly don't know how much longer I can continue unemployed :\
I think my father is facing the same wall, and he doesn't exactly seem eager to try and apply for benefits, but that's because the state of Social Programs in the USA is...rosambo, or to put it a bit more clearly, a kick in the balls except for those counting the dollars. Why we can't just slice up and divide the n00 billion dollar budget that we waste on military efforts and maintaining bases in places that war has very little likelyhood of striking, it is beyond me.

Then again, I'm also the guy who thinks that Congress should be demolished and replaced with at least 4-6 regional divisions who would be better suited to the needs of the area.
stika: Mine has to do with job (or lack of thereof). I honestly don't know how much longer I can continue unemployed :\
Darvond: I think my father is facing the same wall, and he doesn't exactly seem eager to try and apply for benefits, but that's because the state of Social Programs in the USA is...rosambo, or to put it a bit more clearly, a kick in the balls except for those counting the dollars. Why we can't just slice up and divide the n00 billion dollar budget that we waste on military efforts and maintaining bases in places that war has very little likelyhood of striking, it is beyond me.

Then again, I'm also the guy who thinks that Congress should be demolished and replaced with at least 4-6 regional divisions who would be better suited to the needs of the area.
Because the U.$. government doesn't give 2 shits about the people living in the U.$.A. They don't see us as people. More like beasts of burden. The U.$ government only cares about wealthy people.
Post edited June 04, 2013 by langurmonkey
langurmonkey: -USA is bad and you should feel bad.-
That wouldn't exactly explain their unhealthy obsession with a certain slab of land that's about the size of New Jersey, but is 5666.9 miles away to the south east.
langurmonkey: -USA is bad and you should feel bad.-
Darvond: That wouldn't exactly explain their unhealthy obsession with a certain slab of land that's about the size of New Jersey, but is 5666.9 miles away to the south east.
Great, another blind nationalist... MERICA!
Darvond: That wouldn't exactly explain their unhealthy obsession with a certain slab of land that's about the size of New Jersey, but is 5666.9 miles away to the south east.
langurmonkey: Great, another blind nationalist... MERICA!
I think you quite misunderstood me: I was wondering what the whole obsession with Israel was when it isn't exactly a land of riches and is more a source of war rather than prosperity.
langurmonkey: Great, another blind nationalist... MERICA!
Darvond: I think you quite misunderstood me: I was wondering what the whole obsession with Israel was when it isn't exactly a land of riches and is more a source of war rather than prosperity.
I thought you were saying, the U.S. government helps people around the world. Sorry. One thing nice about the U.S. government though, They still kind of acknowledge the existence of the rights our ancestors gave us like freedom of speech. Some countries don't have freedom of speech.