It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
The bitch about life in general is that people are so full of shit from things that they hear that they do not even bother to think for themselves anymore.

Everyone telling a sad tale does not need a hug, sometimes they need to be told to grow the fuck up. Everyone crying about perceived injustices don't necessarily need a pat on the back, sometimes they need to hear that it is tough shit for them.

Real things need to be addressed, but everyone wanting to have an issue, just to have one, detracts from our ability to focus on real issues. Fashionable attention seeking over things you should just be able to handle as an adult is narcissism at its worst.

Feel free to cry me a tune I can put with the rest, but it will likely more reflect upon yourself, than my disgusted ass.
Dischord: The bitch about life in general is that people are so full of shit from things that they hear that they do not even bother to think for themselves anymore.

Everyone telling a sad tale does not need a hug, sometimes they need to be told to grow the fuck up. Everyone crying about perceived injustices don't necessarily need a pat on the back, sometimes they need to hear that it is tough shit for them.

Real things need to be addressed, but everyone wanting to have an issue, just to have one, detracts from our ability to focus on real issues. Fashionable attention seeking over things you should just be able to handle as an adult is narcissism at its worst.

Feel free to cry me a tune I can put with the rest, but it will likely more reflect upon yourself, than my disgusted ass.
Would you like a Prozac?
high rated
Why, are you going to cry another tune?
Dischord: Why, are you going to cry another tune?
By virtue of bitching and moaning about people bitching and moaning you in effect have become a bitcher and a moaner.

I myself have learned the hard way that "life is far too important to be taken seriously" so even when I post in here I'm really just doing it to make myself laugh.
high rated
Dischord: The bitch about life in general is that people are so full of shit from things that they hear that they do not even bother to think for themselves anymore.

tinyE: Would you like a Prozac?
Didn't reply directly before, my error.

Play should you desire; another non-thinker imo.
Dischord: Why, are you going to cry another tune?
tinyE: By virtue of bitching and moaning about people bitching and moaning you in effect have become a bitcher and a moaner.

I myself have learned the hard way that "life is far too important to be taken seriously" so even when I post in here I'm really just doing it to make myself laugh.
Is this not a bitch thread?
Post edited February 23, 2013 by Dischord
tinyE: Would you like a Prozac?
Dischord: Didn't reply directly before, my error.

Play should you desire; another non-thinker imo.
tinyE: By virtue of bitching and moaning about people bitching and moaning you in effect have become a bitcher and a moaner.

Dischord: Is this not a bitch thread?
Yes it is. I apologize. Hope you get to feeling better. Good night. :)
high rated
tinyE: Yes it is. I apologize. Hope you get to feeling better. Good night. :)
So happy I could avoid the rage of the pismire; enjoy your evening too.
tinyE: Yes it is. I apologize. Hope you get to feeling better. Good night. :)
Dischord: So happy I could avoid the rage of the pismire; enjoy your evening too.
Are you complaining about people complaining here? Maybe I'm misunderstanding you, if so I apologize, but here goes:

I am all too likely to agree that people a lot of people piss and moan in lieu of being grown ups and do so constantly and often in the most inappropriate of circumstances. However, I'm loath to accuse people who bitch in designated area for bitching, which can totally be avoided and is expected by anyone who visits of being these types of people.

With that said, I hope I'm not being a dick, I'm having a pretty good day, all in all, and it is the weekend, hope you are as well:)
high rated
Dischord: So happy I could avoid the rage of the pismire; enjoy your evening too.
orcishgamer: Are you complaining about people complaining here? Maybe I'm misunderstanding you, if so I apologize, but here goes:

I am all too likely to agree that people a lot of people piss and moan in lieu of being grown ups and do so constantly and often in the most inappropriate of circumstances. However, I'm loath to accuse people who bitch in designated area for bitching, which can totally be avoided and is expected by anyone who visits of being these types of people.

With that said, I hope I'm not being a dick, I'm having a pretty good day, all in all, and it is the weekend, hope you are as well:)
Bitching, pissing, and moaning about society, not the thread.

It is the purpose of the thread, as I stated in response above.
Dischord: Everyone telling a sad tale does not need a hug, sometimes they need to be told to grow the fuck up. Everyone crying about perceived injustices don't necessarily need a pat on the back, sometimes they need to hear that it is tough shit for them.
--------------------------------------
------------------------------------
For some, maybe(especially those who complain in public just to get attention/sympathy because they thrive on such things).
----------------------------
Not everyone has the means or skills to solve "real/serious" issues though, so this makes such people feel useful by lending others emotional support.

Also just because people sometimes post things here doesn't mean they can't handle them/don't want to handle them....sometimes they just want to blow off some steam before/after the fact.
-------------------------------
*Hugs Dischord*
high rated
Dischord: Everyone telling a sad tale does not need a hug, sometimes they need to be told to grow the fuck up. Everyone crying about perceived injustices don't necessarily need a pat on the back, sometimes they need to hear that it is tough shit for them.
--------------------------------------
------------------------------------
GameRager: For some, maybe(especially those who complain in public just to get attention/sympathy because they thrive on such things).
----------------------------
Not everyone has the means or skills to solve "real/serious" issues though, so this makes such people feel useful by lending others emotional support.

Also just because people sometimes post things here doesn't mean they can't handle them/don't want to handle them....sometimes they just want to blow off some steam before/after the fact.
-------------------------------
*Hugs Dischord*
Understand, hello, and that red hair still drives me crazy :-)

Oh, I'm supposed to be bitching here; it might rain or snow.

Edit, formatting.
Post edited February 23, 2013 by Dischord
When I am hungry there is nothing in the fridge, when I get fridge filled with food I am not hungry. Life sucks.
aivadroid: When I am hungry there is nothing in the fridge, when I get fridge filled with food I am not hungry. Life sucks.
Ever buy a whole bunch of food from a fast food place & bring it home, only to be able to eat maybe 1/3 of it before you're full?
My memory about some things is really terrible. For example, I keep forgetting that the sun dislikes me. Exposure without sunglasses causes massive headaches.

Soon the allergy season will start and I'll remember why I love late summer and autumn the most. :p
Goddamnit f*cking shit my girlfriend left 3 days ago with another man and did terrible things with him... Yea i have some bad luck but life is tough.
I guess every post here of mine has something to do with someone cheating on me.
Also i think my videocard's about to break and i dont have any money so yea, have a wonderful week everyone! :--)