It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

You know what really sucks? Your girlfriend has a pretty bitchy mom, and a MUCH worse step-dad, and then your girlfriend and her mom get protection orders for the step dad and his family (cause he's kinda insane), so you drop a semester of college to go halfway across the country to help them out through it all. Your family thinks your making a terrible mistake, your girlfriend thinks your parents hate her. Your girlfriend's mom isn't entirely happy with you. You and your girlfriend's relationship isn't the best cause you were a complete dick to her awhile back, so she's (rightfully) still kind of bitter about that.

Then you're working your tail off to make some money to buy groceries for your girlfriend and mom (who already thinks your kind of a dead beat and not really providing for her daughter). Then to top it all off, you've gotta transcribe recordings of your girlfriends step dad screaming to his mother about what f**ing c***s your girlfriend and her mother are. (The recordings will be used in court in a week or so). And finally your girlfriend (who has PMSD) just finished her period, then had a nightmare and her period restarted. So I'm halfway through week two of that. (Which I don't really blame her for, but it still sucks).

Yepp...so that's what really sucks. Lol!
high rated
A_Future_Pilot: You know what really sucks? Your girlfriend has a pretty bitchy mom, and a MUCH worse step-dad, and then your girlfriend and her mom get protection orders for the step dad and his family (cause he's kinda insane), so you drop a semester of college to go halfway across the country to help them out through it all. Your family thinks your making a terrible mistake, your girlfriend thinks your parents hate her. Your girlfriend's mom isn't entirely happy with you. You and your girlfriend's relationship isn't the best cause you were a complete dick to her awhile back, so she's (rightfully) still kind of bitter about that.

Then you're working your tail off to make some money to buy groceries for your girlfriend and mom (who already thinks your kind of a dead beat and not really providing for her daughter). Then to top it all off, you've gotta transcribe recordings of your girlfriends step dad screaming to his mother about what f**ing c***s your girlfriend and her mother are. (The recordings will be used in court in a week or so). And finally your girlfriend (who has PMSD) just finished her period, then had a nightmare and her period restarted. So I'm halfway through week two of that. (Which I don't really blame her for, but it still sucks).

Yepp...so that's what really sucks. Lol!
Time to hurry up that pilot's license and head to the Bahamas for a week or two.
Lol so true! Dang I wish I could hurry up and get it! :)
high rated
A_Future_Pilot: Lol so true! Dang I wish I could hurry up and get it! :)
Should only need vfr in no time :-)
akwater: .................. serioulty driunk atm....sorry

GF still has yet to appyl for work here where i moved. but has appliedd for work down in the lower 48

FUck me, i cant win tgfis.

So im waitn for some sign sje wants to syau wotj e,
Wtf?!? 0.o

Also I have to ask: Antimateria, is that you? ;)

Fenixp: Well I do remember TinyE. I have no clue who are you. You're either not all that active or not all that constructive :-P
ggf162: Well, I've done 7 or 8 giveaways at least, and I'm at least somewhat active.
Afaik, you get 1 rep point each day that you post(plus rep for other things you do in the forums).....maybe you should stay awhile and liste....err post a bit more?

(Sorry, had Diablo on the brain for a moment there....0.0)
Post edited March 03, 2013 by GameRager
akwater: .................. serioulty driunk atm....sorry

GF still has yet to appyl for work here where i moved. but has appliedd for work down in the lower 48

FUck me, i cant win tgfis.

So im waitn for some sign sje wants to syau wotj e,
There are no signs, drink the good stuff, bro:)
Ex-girlfriends are all cheaters, girls play me all the time, and life sucks. Not much. Rather focus on video games personally.
The other day I ran into my old girlfriend. Then I backed up and ran into her again.

Okay I've used that one before but IMO it's always nice a thought for a broken heart.
I really don't know where I stand with this. I moved in with my girlfriend last year and now for some nonsensical reasons the only way for us to live a decent life would be if we married. From a financial standpoint it is obvious that we absolutely need to marry. I spend like 50% of my wage on taxes. If we would be married this would go down to something like 40% I think. On top of that she could join my health care contract for free.

It's just that I don't want to make this kind of commitment. I'm strange personality-wise. I'd rather be alone most of the time. Why would I marry someone?... I don't believe in eternal commitments and I hate being responsible for others. Yeah yeah this sounds very selfish and I will regret It when I'm sick or old. I know...
itti: ..
Well don't get married then. Write down clear definitions of what is yours and what is hers, don't merge your belongings, go and register yourselves wherever you can do so in Germany, don't change names and, most importantly, make it clear to your GF that you are not marrying her. If you can pull if off well, it should be fairly easy to get out of such a contract and if you do decided to get married, you just do the whole ceremony thing. I hope it's possible in Germany.
Fenixp: I hope it's possible in Germany.
Yeah, it's pretty fun in Germany, actually. The groom and the bride get blindfolds and are shot with confetti in front of the last piece of the Berlin Wall.
itti: I really don't know where I stand with this. I moved in with my girlfriend last year and now for some nonsensical reasons the only way for us to live a decent life would be if we married. From a financial standpoint it is obvious that we absolutely need to marry. I spend like 50% of my wage on taxes. If we would be married this would go down to something like 40% I think. On top of that she could join my health care contract for free.

It's just that I don't want to make this kind of commitment. I'm strange personality-wise. I'd rather be alone most of the time. Why would I marry someone?... I don't believe in eternal commitments and I hate being responsible for others. Yeah yeah this sounds very selfish and I will regret It when I'm sick or old. I know...
But you like the regular nookie, don't you?

;-)
Fenixp: I hope it's possible in Germany.
F4LL0UT: Yeah, it's pretty fun in Germany, actually. The groom and the bride get blindfolds and are shot with confetti in front of the last piece of the Berlin Wall.
You know, I meant ... Ah nevermind, funny response is good.
And another surgery in May... I'm so happy, let's celebrate!

Pain 71237128327938112398 : 0 Angel

But I will start turning around the result, you bastard!
Elenarie: And another surgery in May... I'm so happy, let's celebrate!

Pain 71237128327938112398 : 0 Angel

But I will start turning around the result, you bastard!
I think I asked you this, and feel free to tell me to piss off for asking personal questions, is this age, chance, or were you an athlete? If it is chance don't feel bad, I had cataracts twice before I hit 35! If you were an athlete I AM worried because I ran A LOT in high school and I've noticed my knees have started to make all sorts of ugly noises. :(