It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I think it's just that one series of Kryptonite's that were unlockable via pen.

Anyway, I hate bike theives. I remove the saddle and wheels, and use a sturdy lock, but 99% of the time I just bring the bicycle indoors (office).
high rated
Stooner: my bike was stolen inside my house... 1st week after moving...
Thieves, a collective bitch about life in general.

Shifty little farts who take things, sometimes without reason, that often don't have the intellect to use what they have stolen, more often don't have the skills to resell them at a value near their worth, and often end up wasting years of their lives in jail for something they could have worked for in days, weeks, or months.
Stooner: my bike was stolen inside my house... 1st week after moving...
Dischord: Thieves, a collective bitch about life in general.

Shifty little farts who take things, sometimes without reason, that often don't have the intellect to use what they have stolen, more often don't have the skills to resell them at a value near their worth, and often end up wasting years of their lives in jail for something they could have worked for in days, weeks, or months.
Yeah, and knowing the people here, he probably swapped for some cheap drugs... :-/
Post edited February 14, 2013 by Stooner
AlKim: So, any good locks out there that you people would recommend?
JMich: A recently funded kickstarter may be the answer, though I'd wait for a little feedback before ordering. Liked the idea of it, but I don't have a bike, so I skipped it.
It doesn't look too sturdy, to be honest. Also, I haven't got any room under the saddle. I like the design, though, even if it's not the best thing for me.

Dischord: I'm sure you know how to secure your bike, but it is amazing how many times I see wheels still locked up when the bike is gone.
Yeah, I think I've got a pretty good idea how to do it. I've only got one lock, so usually I'll have to lock just the rear wheel and frame to each other or to a road sign or something; I even practiced with the bike, the lock and a sign at a low-traffic area trying to find the best way to lock things. I've still got the frame, rear wheel, saddle and saddle post of my previous bike stashed away; everything else was stolen by a particularly annoying thief.

Mind you, I probably wouldn't have bothered to track down the old bike. The current one has somehow wormed her way into my heart. Someone might find some kind of romantic allegory there, what with it being Valentine's Day and all.
I keep getting blank text messages from some number I don't know. Blank as in they don't have any text in 'em. Not just a few either. In the last 2 hours, I've got about 10. Been going on for a few weeks now. It's starting to get annoying, since my cell phone won't accept them as read if I don't open them, even though I can see that they're empty from the preview.
It's not happening all the time. Just the evenings of about every other day. Either I'm being stalked, someone has expensive taste in trolling or aliens are trying to contact me..
Sure hope your plan includes unlimited free texting....
One of the only bad things about being an innkeeper is no shows. It doesn't piss me off that they don't show up, it pisses me off that I don't know they aren't going to show up. I could be playing my new SS2, my new Gothic, watching Splaterday Saturday on TMC, or sleeping but instead I'm here waiting on someone who probably isn't coming. Atleast I have this forum :)

Wait...where is everyone going?
Didn't get the AFROTC scholarship, but I got a very nice letter stating that I could still get financial assistance through the program.
Ooookay.

Just checked an imail account that, for some reason, I hadn't touched for 6 months. Hundreds of emails...

Some... important-ish stuff...

......mmmmaybe check emails more often
tinyE: One of the only bad things about being an innkeeper is no shows. It doesn't piss me off that they don't show up, it pisses me off that I don't know they aren't going to show up. I could be playing my new SS2, my new Gothic, watching Splaterday Saturday on TMC, or sleeping but instead I'm here waiting on someone who probably isn't coming. Atleast I have this forum :)

To go watch your antics on Newhart, Bob. ;)
tinyE: One of the only bad things about being an innkeeper is no shows. It doesn't piss me off that they don't show up, it pisses me off that I don't know they aren't going to show up. I could be playing my new SS2, my new Gothic, watching Splaterday Saturday on TMC, or sleeping but instead I'm here waiting on someone who probably isn't coming. Atleast I have this forum :)

GameRager: To go watch your antics on Newhart, Bob. ;)
HAHAHAHA
You have no idea how true that is. XD
Telika: Ooookay.

Just checked an imail account that, for some reason, I hadn't touched for 6 months. Hundreds of emails...

Some... important-ish stuff...

......mmmmaybe check emails more often
That reminds me of my email inbox. Every time I go to check it it has more spam, but I never feel like sorting through it(I would filter more of it but reading some of it gives me a good laugh), so I leave it alone. Fast forward 6-12 months and I finally get off my butt and start clearing it out. This process usually takes a few hours and I usually end up deleting 3-4K emails.

GameRager: To go watch your antics on Newhart, Bob. ;)
tinyE: HAHAHAHA
You have no idea how true that is. XD
Well at least you don't have to worry about the Darryl Brothers bothering you........or do you? 0.o
Post edited February 18, 2013 by GameRager
tinyE:
GameRager: Well at least you don't have to worry about the Darryl Brothers bothering you........or do you? 0.o
Acutally...ummmm...I'd rather not get into it. :)
GameRager: Well at least you don't have to worry about the Darryl Brothers bothering you........or do you? 0.o
tinyE: Acutally...ummmm...I'd rather not get into it. :)
*Rant*

Well that's no fun. :(

*end rant*
tinyE: Acutally...ummmm...I'd rather not get into it. :)
GameRager: *Rant*

Well that's no fun. :(

*end rant*
Let's put it this way, it's like Newhart meets Northern Exposure. Honestly I love everything and everyone where I live so even though they are all quirky as hell I wouldn't ever want to live anywhere else...well maybe the Playboy Mansion.
Post edited February 18, 2013 by tinyE