It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Dischord: Nah, just make some more friends! :-)
Adzeth: Sounds like an appropriate backup plan. Luckily, this time I won't need it since I adapted to the situation and devoured some pudding from the fridge. :)
Yes, flexibility is often the key to success!
I should become professional third wheel because that's how I feel like nowadays.

Just yesterday, I tag along with 2 of my friends whom are really into each other and I just nod and playing games on my smartphone.

When I was driving....... they were making out as if there is no tomorrow and I went X.X.

Ah, life of being third wheel.

Crap.... I should have nap when my friend text me yesterday. That will spare me a lot of trouble and save money on gas.
keeveek: Sorry for jumping on you in particular, but there's a lot of pathetic bitching here lately.

I didn't know about your situation, but when I read "Oh noooo, racoon stole my burgers, my life is ending!" et cetera, I feel sick.

Most of you guys have more lukc in your life than 99% of the population. If you have PC with internet connection you're most probably more rich / luckier than 90% of the world population.

I think this is because most o the people don't come up on forums with REAL problems.

But yeah, now i'm bitchin about bitchin so I should stop :P
Hello friend. Did you actually read what I wrote about the incident? Or are you just talking out of your ass because you're bored and have nothing better to do. I related the raccoon incident because once we realized what had happened it was funny as hell. So, fuck you if you lack basic reading comprehension skills and/or can't take a fucking joke.
Post edited April 23, 2012 by the_bard
I pushed my car home today. And I have to pay $120~ for a new part. -_-
Rohan15: I pushed my car home today. And I have to pay $120~ for a new part. -_-
Did raccoons steal the part you're having to replace? And sorry to hear it.
Post edited April 23, 2012 by the_bard
Rohan15: I pushed my car home today. And I have to pay $120~ for a new part. -_-
the_bard: Did raccoons steal the part you're having to replace? And sorry to hear it.
Fuse is dead.
the_bard: Did raccoons steal the part you're having to replace? And sorry to hear it.
Rohan15: Fuse is dead.
Since when does a fuse cost 120 dollars?

ECU fuse?
Post edited April 23, 2012 by orcishgamer
A 120 USD fuse?
Life is boring.
nijuu: Life is boring.
That's why games were invented. ;)
lol You and your raccoons. :D
I must say that if I were to bitch here about life, it wouldn't be about things that really hit me deeply, like my mother having a stroke and being terminally ill. Those kinds of things I'll share with my loved ones, not you guys, sorry.

If I bitch here, it'll be of trivial things like DRM and DLC, okay?

Anyway, I feel many of the bitchings here are quite tongue in the cheek, like that raccoon incident. I wish we had raccoons here, they sound like nice little buggers. We just have squirrels, and in the summer we have the Canadian gooses or whatever which shit around everywhere.
Post edited April 25, 2012 by timppu
Every time I sleep with a supermodel...

...the staples really scratch me up.
U wreck my baby oh yes u doooo,played scratches and got scared by nothing (dat atmosphere),going to play some guitar.ROCK ON!
the_bard: A 120 USD fuse?
Ayup.