It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Enemy Ace: It's still cold where i live, it started to get warmer but then it got cold again.

I hate the cold.
Sounds like you may be up in the North East like me? Yup, I have come to pretty much hate the cold now too. Probably a lot to do with getting a bit longer in the tooth though. When I was younger, I didn't mind the cold at all...loved playing pond and ice hockey anytime I could...I also often had to work outside all Winter as well (not anymore, thankfully!). This year in the NE perhaps hasn't been as snowy as it could have been, but certainly feels like it's been a lot colder than recent ones...
Enemy Ace: It's still cold where i live, it started to get warmer but then it got cold again.

I hate the cold.
Zoltan999: Sounds like you may be up in the North East like me? Yup, I have come to pretty much hate the cold now too. Probably a lot to do with getting a bit longer in the tooth though. When I was younger, I didn't mind the cold at all...loved playing pond and ice hockey anytime I could...I also often had to work outside all Winter as well (not anymore, thankfully!). This year in the NE perhaps hasn't been as snowy as it could have been, but certainly feels like it's been a lot colder than recent ones...
I live in a desert region, have been for most of my life. I'm more comfortable in hot weather.
Zoltan999: Sounds like you may be up in the North East like me? Yup, I have come to pretty much hate the cold now too. Probably a lot to do with getting a bit longer in the tooth though. When I was younger, I didn't mind the cold at all...loved playing pond and ice hockey anytime I could...I also often had to work outside all Winter as well (not anymore, thankfully!). This year in the NE perhaps hasn't been as snowy as it could have been, but certainly feels like it's been a lot colder than recent ones...
Enemy Ace: I live in a desert region, have been for most of my life. I'm more comfortable in hot weather.
Except when it's also humid; then it becomes rather uncomfortable (and is probably not want you're used to, if you live in a desert).
I hate it when clocks jump forward in time and drag me one hour closer to Monday morning. :( Not to mention, being robbed of 60 minutes! It's crazy how this sudden change makes me feel sluggish all day. :(

Gonna focus on the longterm: I'll definitely enjoy that extra hour of sunlight, I guess.
There are exactly the same amount of hours of sunlight in a day no matter what time the clock tells.
My cat, who has diabetes in remission, has bleeding gums. It's technically not an emergency as he's still eating food. The appointment for him to go in isn't until March 21st as they're completely booked up until then. I heard him making sad little noises last night when I should have been asleep, so I'll have to call into the vet office tomorrow about that.

Also my mom is in the hospital as she had a mild attack last night.

I'm not happy at the moment.

edit -- Today (3/16) is better. Mom is out of the hospital and while my cat is still unwell, he's eating more enthusiastically than when I originally made this post.
Post edited March 17, 2022 by LordCephy
matterbandit: I hate it when clocks jump forward in time and drag me one hour closer to Monday morning. :( Not to mention, being robbed of 60 minutes! It's crazy how this sudden change makes me feel sluggish all day. :(

Gonna focus on the longterm: I'll definitely enjoy that extra hour of sunlight, I guess.
So, what were you doing at 2:30 AM?
low rated
War sucks, Covid 19 sucks. this thing literally stole effing 2 years from everybody.
iamBatman12: War sucks, Covid 19 sucks. this thing literally stole effing 2 years from everybody.
It stole your games too, as you don't currently have any in your library here...
iamBatman12: War sucks, Covid 19 sucks. this thing literally stole effing 2 years from everybody.
Trooper1270: It stole your games too, as you don't currently have any in your library here...
my account is quite new. Besides, this thread is made to bitch about life, not my account, is it?
low rated
Juicy Smollet released from jail. What a joke. "I'm not suicidal. I'm innocent." ROTFLMAO
Post edited March 17, 2022 by JoaoPauloZA
iamBatman12: my account is quite new. Besides, this thread is made to bitch about life, not my account, is it?
And at that moment in my life, your account was my focus, so I have every right to 'bitch about' it. :p
low rated
The low rep trolls attacking new users.
Noisy neighbours right above my head. They make my blood boil! Wish I had the cash to purchase a detached house, away from humanity. Not a fun Sunday for me.

AlKim: Life is a bit of a grind and has been for a while. Just a chain of things to be taken care of, sleep and take care of more things. Just performing a role in life, not really living it as such at the moment, and it's taking a toll.
Interesting. Been feeling like this too, lately. I say "lately", by which I mean, the past two years. Your last statement really hit home. :(
Post edited March 21, 2022 by matterbandit
matterbandit: Noisy neighbours right above my head. They make my blood boil! Wish I had the cash to purchase a detached house, away from humanity. Not a fun Sunday for me.
Late to the party, but I feel you. There's a pothead right above me, six years younger than I am. He's been smoking and drinking like crazy for 20 years. Then some years ago he got cancer. They gave him morphine back then, and that seems to have sent him into the realms of madness. He seems to have been an asshole back then too, as former friends of his tell me, had one job in his 37 years of life but was too damn lazy, so they had to fire him. But now we're talking horrible, nigh constant psychosis. He's raging, he's screaming at the top of his lungs, he's stomping and knocking and singing and yodeling, sometimes days and nights to no end. Police does nothing. Social services do nothing. Parents do nothing. Landlord does nothing. They're all waiting for the dude to die, and that could take decades.
Post edited April 09, 2022 by Vainamoinen