It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

we all know dunkin' donuts is better anyhoohar

an' wendys
low rated
Fairfox: we all know dunkin' donuts is better anyhoohar

an' wendys
Well that goes without saying, but Wendys/DD charge more & McDs is cheap and tasty enough for my needs. :)

=========================

fr33kSh0w2012: Eww... buttermilk biscuit it sound more like a scone to me
Eh, it tastes good enough....Burger King tastes better but they are further away and harder to get to, else i'd buy more from them(biscuits).
Post edited December 24, 2019 by GameRager
F**** everything, why can't something nice happens once in a while, rather than one shitty things after another

(not GOG or gaming related, not even that could gave me bit of respite)
I had a shit year as well, like all the previous years for the last 20 years or so.
Really gets progressively worse though.
I wonder what the next year will bring, hopefully no catastrophe.
Trying to run the debian installer via qemu (no kvm) is *slow*.

(I was trying to test the ARM installer on a laptop before trying it on a Raspberry Pi 4's VM.)
Counting got stuck at no1, again. Not the prime subject, either. But i have faith in true justice. It is ultimately going to be served, at the very end.

And i gathered a bunch of supplementary data, in the other field. God and devil only knows, where and how those will be needed, what leverage they might be able to purchase, or what price they might command -in the wrong hands-, when time comes. At least, i escaped once again and thankfully, unscathed! That and i really polished/upgraded my skills, this time round.
Post edited December 29, 2019 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Counting got stuck at no1, again. Not the prime subject, either. But i have faith in true justice. It is ultimately going to be served, at the very end.

And i gathered a bunch of supplementary data, in the other field. God and devil only knows, where and how those will be needed, what leverage they might be able to purchase, or what price they might command -in the wrong hands-, when time comes. At least, i escaped once again and thankfully, unscathed! That and i really polished/upgraded my skills, this time round.
Sounds pretty disturbing tbh, are you planning something violent?
imo you should really give those matters a rest, nothing good will come out of it (and yeah, I know it's your private business, but if you're writing such strange rants on a public forum, others are free to comment on them imo).
morolf: Sounds pretty disturbing tbh, are you planning something violent?
imo you should really give those matters a rest, nothing good will come out of it (and yeah, I know it's your private business, but if you're writing such strange rants on a public forum, others are free to comment on them imo).
Don't worry!
KiNgBrAdLeY7:
Ok, but be careful, sounds kind of dangerous, and the Gog forum needs you!
morolf: Ok, but be careful, sounds kind of dangerous, and the Gog forum needs you!
Okay.
The bitch is back! Glad my cataracts were finally removed so I can play again, took almost three years til they were ready. Still need glasses, though. Oh well, the lenses will hide the bags under my eyes.
So I go to McDs(again) and order a sndwich for 1.51(including tax) and pay with 10.01....but they didn't see the penny and rang it up as 10.00 given to them.

It took the person ringing it up 2 minutes to think about it and calling another person over(who also had to think about it) to sort of figure it should be at least 8 dollars back to me.

I then explained as best I could why I gave the extra penny and what change should be given to me....and only after another minute did they relent and give me my change.

McDs really hires the best and brightest....I mean the fact they can stand and remember to breathe is amazing if they need a register to do such "demanding" maths.
When it rains it pours, and there's always someone taken advantage of it.

FML
zlaywal: When it rains it pours, and there's always someone taken advantage of it.

FML
If you're of age/a drinking man and I lived nearby i'd pour ya a glass of wine or whiskey......also if you ever want to pour your heart out to us here(while holding back some details obviously) feel free to do so.

Also cheer up *hugs zlaywal*
low rated
GameRager: So I go to McDs(again) and order a sndwich for 1.51(including tax) and pay with 10.01....but they didn't see the penny and rang it up as 10.00 given to them.

It took the person ringing it up 2 minutes to think about it and calling another person over(who also had to think about it) to sort of figure it should be at least 8 dollars back to me.

I then explained as best I could why I gave the extra penny and what change should be given to me....and only after another minute did they relent and give me my change.

McDs really hires the best and brightest....I mean the fact they can stand and remember to breathe is amazing if they need a register to do such "demanding" maths.
Serves you right for patronizing a place that literally poisons it's customers. Smarten up, FFS.