It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

le_chevalier: "Rep" what do you think it stands for?
Tauto: Ooooooooooh,so it has nothing to do with this:

reptilian
/rɛpˈtɪlɪən/
Learn to pronounce
adjective
relating to or characteristic of reptiles.
"the reptilian ancestors of mammals"
synonyms: reptile; More
(of a person) deeply disliked and despised; repulsive.
"a reptilian villain with no redeeming features"
noun
an animal belonging to the class Reptilia ; a reptile.
I wasn't aware of the second meaning.
But if the second meaning was actually used, having less rep points means it's the better, right?
Tauto: Ooooooooooh,so it has nothing to do with this:

reptilian
/rɛpˈtɪlɪən/
Learn to pronounce
adjective
relating to or characteristic of reptiles.
"the reptilian ancestors of mammals"
synonyms: reptile; More
(of a person) deeply disliked and despised; repulsive.
"a reptilian villain with no redeeming features"
noun
an animal belonging to the class Reptilia ; a reptile.
le_chevalier: I wasn't aware of the second meaning.
But if the second meaning was actually used, having less rep points means it's the better, right?
Reputation is the correct term and it means nothing.
GameRager: Now people are low rating kind replies to others in my contest threads..,..some really have no life

Summer Breeze Contest-Closed Btw
le_chevalier: I see you've lost a significant amount of reptilian points, but I hope you don't lose your positivity.
Eh, it's alright...it is just a bit disheartening to see me trying to do good here and others basically slapping me in the face by downrating me wishing others well in a contest(of all places). :\
I've come to the sad realization that because I have quit bickering, trolling, and getting into flame wars. there is virtually nowhere to post in this forum. XD
tinyE: .
Hey Wee one, some great news, going to the US next year.

Going to the North-East around the Wisconsin/Michigan area.

Hoping to stay in a cosy family-run bed & breakfast, would love to stay in a log cabin.

Somewhere near the water with donkeys to ride and a sausage dog to play with.

Also love antique shopping, any recommendations? Wee One?
Post edited June 17, 2019 by Kleetus
Not really thrilled with the USA being so aggressive towards Iran and other countries... I'm afraid it might start some horrible wars...
tinyE: I've come to the sad realization that because I have quit bickering, trolling, and getting into flame wars. there is virtually nowhere to post in this forum. XD
BYE!...:P
Post edited June 18, 2019 by Tauto
Bloodstained didn't include all the stuff i paid for... Grrrrr
Post edited June 18, 2019 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
De4thstroke: Not really thrilled with the USA being so aggressive towards Iran and other countries... I'm afraid it might start some horrible wars...
I would say that it's a certainty, even if the Democrats manage to retake the White House. Just a matter of when.

le_chevalier: I see you've lost a significant amount of reptilian points, but I hope you don't lose your positivity.
GameRager: Eh, it's alright...it is just a bit disheartening to see me trying to do good here and others basically slapping me in the face by downrating me wishing others well in a contest(of all places). :\
Cherry rep means you *are* doing good. So be proud. ;p

I was in the hole at -300 2 years ago. It's no big thang. Come to think of it, tinyE was in the hole 2 years ago, too, and look where he is now. Miracles do happen! lol

tinyE: .
Kleetus: Hey Wee one, some great news, going to the US next year.

Going to the North-East around the Wisconsin/Michigan area.

Hoping to stay in a cosy family-run bed & breakfast, would love to stay in a log cabin.

Somewhere near the water with donkeys to ride and a sausage dog to play with.

Also love antique shopping, any recommendations? Wee One?
We thought you died. ;p
Post edited June 18, 2019 by richlind33
GameRager: Eh, it's alright...it is just a bit disheartening to see me trying to do good here and others basically slapping me in the face by downrating me wishing others well in a contest(of all places). :\
richlind33: Cherry rep means you *are* doing good. So be proud. ;p

I was in the hole at -300 2 years ago. It's no big thang. Come to think of it, tinyE was in the hole 2 years ago, too, and look where he is now. Miracles do happen! lol
Eh, it's ok.
De4thstroke: Not really thrilled with the USA being so aggressive towards Iran and other countries... I'm afraid it might start some horrible wars...
Looks really bad right now, if it does come to war, it will be absolutely disastrous imo and end badly for everyone involved.
I'm no fan of Iran's theocratic and repressive system of government, but the way Trump's administration has handled this issue is downright irresponsible imo. This situation wouldn't have escalated to this degree, if Trump hadn't torn up the nuclear agreement with Iran (without having any better alternative than trying to engineer regime change there via sanctions and military threats).
morolf: Looks really bad right now, if it does come to war, it will be absolutely disastrous imo and end badly for everyone involved.
I'm no fan of Iran's theocratic and repressive system of government, but the way Trump's administration has handled this issue is downright irresponsible imo. This situation wouldn't have escalated to this degree, if Trump hadn't torn up the nuclear agreement with Iran (without having any better alternative than trying to engineer regime change there via sanctions and military threats).
Watch styxhexenhammer666's vid on Youtube......he basically says who cares if Iran/etc has uranium/starts sh*t as they can't do much harm to us anyways without being attacked by everyone around them. Plus we'd never go to war with them as russia would back them and it'd get nasty(imo).

*End political talk mode...beep*
GameRager: Watch styxhexenhammer666's vid on Youtube......he basically says who cares if Iran/etc has uranium/starts sh*t as they can't do much harm to us anyways without being attacked by everyone around them. Plus we'd never go to war with them as russia would back them and it'd get nasty(imo).

Russia and Iran aren't really that friendly, they're mere allies of convenience, I doubt Russia would intervene directly there. Maybe covertly send some arms, but nothing that could really stop the US from bombing Iran; iirc the Russians have been unwilling to sell their latest anti-air system to Iran.
I agree that the Iran threat is overblown, even if they really tried to acquire nuclear weapons, they could probably be deterred...but as far as is known, they actually ended their nuclear weapons programme in the early 2000s. The whole "They're building nuclear weapons!" argument is totally fake.
Problem is with the current US leadership imo, Trump is a very weak person with no real principles of his own, and he's got crazy advisors like John Bolton (those old enough to remember the 2003 Iraq war will know what that means...).
GameRager: Watch styxhexenhammer666's vid on Youtube......he basically says who cares if Iran/etc has uranium/starts sh*t as they can't do much harm to us anyways without being attacked by everyone around them. Plus we'd never go to war with them as russia would back them and it'd get nasty(imo).

morolf: Russia and Iran aren't really that friendly, they're mere allies of convenience, I doubt Russia would intervene directly there. Maybe covertly send some arms, but nothing that could really stop the US from bombing Iran; iirc the Russians have been unwilling to sell their latest anti-air system to Iran.
I agree that the Iran threat is overblown, even if they really tried to acquire nuclear weapons, they could probably be deterred...but as far as is known, they actually ended their nuclear weapons programme in the early 2000s. The whole "They're building nuclear weapons!" argument is totally fake.
Problem is with the current US leadership imo, Trump is a very weak person with no real principles of his own, and he's got crazy advisors like John Bolton (those old enough to remember the 2003 Iraq war will know what that means...).
Even if Iran had nuclear weapons, it looks really ugly when the only country in the world who have used nuclear weapons against civilians try to act morally when others have nuclear weapons as well. At least Iran can have the benefit of the doubt.

It's like if Fritzl would cry sexism over James Bond slapping women on the ass.
Post edited June 18, 2019 by user deleted
DadJoke007: Even if Iran had nuclear weapons, it looks really ugly when the only country in the world who have used nuclear weapons against civilians try to act moral when others have nuclear weapons as well. At least Iran can have the benefit of the doubt.
I don't know, I wouldn't still criticize the US for what happened in 1945, those responsible are long dead, and compared to most other participants in that war, the US looked pretty good.
And nuclear proliferation is a serious issue...personally I'm not keen on Iran getting nuclear weapons either. It could also trigger a nuclear arms race in the region, with maybe Saudi-Arabia and Turkey getting nukes as well...a nightmare for Europe imo.
However, US policies over the last 30 years have increased the risk of nuclear proliferation imo...which dictator wants to end up like Saddam or Gaddafi? Only credible deterrence against regime change wars are nukes.