It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DadJoke007: I would rather bitch about that the state hasn't been abolished yet. I don't want others to impose there insane and disgusting views upon me, therefore I don't wanna impose my (from their perspective) equally insane and disgusting views upon them.

Democracy = mob rule. Two wolves and a sheep deciding what's for dinner.
GameRager: It's miles better than rampant anarchy or just hoping everyone can come to a consensus without a state(seeing as everyone holds differing views on nearly everything[to varying degrees on the same issue, even]).

Imo, even without a state you'd still have many of the same issues the state systems have...also i'd rather have state run enforcement(police/etc) than basically emotionally driven mobs going after offenders without due process.

Addition: I DO think the current systems in place could use a few tweaks/overhauls, though.
Privatized police forces are more effective than state driven ones though.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5346699/First-private-police-force-caught-400-criminals.html

I'll stop here though since politics are not allowed. :)
Post edited May 16, 2019 by user deleted
DadJoke007: Privatized police forces are more effective than state driven ones though.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5346699/First-private-police-force-caught-400-criminals.html

I'll stop here though since politics are not allowed. :)
You still need to PAY for them, though.....and if everyone is free to do as they please then good luck forcing anyone to chip in(and even if it's through volunteer donations many would probably give the bare minimum if anything).

And yeah, that's enough on that....but if you ever want to chat me up you can PM or email me sometime.
I am sick to friggin death of people calling me a recluse and clinically obese I also had to get a blood test today, Needle hole is still burning and sore damn it, I don't go out because I'm in so much damn pain.
Post edited May 16, 2019 by fr33kSh0w2012
fr33kSh0w2012: I am sick to friggin death of people calling me a recluse and clinically obese I also had to get a blood test today, Needle hole is still burning and sore damn it, I don't go out because I'm in so much damn pain.
I get a blood test every week. And?

Shit, a few months ago my veins were so flat they had to go in through my foot.
fr33kSh0w2012: I am sick to friggin death of people calling me a recluse and clinically obese I also had to get a blood test today, Needle hole is still burning and sore damn it, I don't go out because I'm in so much damn pain.
tinyE: I get a blood test every week. And?

Probably you were a bit dehydrated. I, too have to get a lot of blood drawn and have lab work done. I always drink at least 16oz of water about an hour before I go to the doctor/clinic. Makes it much easier for the tech/nurse to draw blood. Give it a try.
The worst ones are when they have to restick you because they hit a poor blood vessel or they missed...or when they don't halt the bloodflow fast enough when bandaging you up and blood gets everywhere(this is esp. bad with me because I hate seeing too much blood).

for the love of god TinyE for your sake drink 2 liters or water beforehand unless it's a fasting one then drink water all through the night (NO BEER and NO COLA that includes RUM & COLA)

Well I have a six hour fasting before they do the ultrasound to determine why my colon feels like there is a grapefruit in it and where all that diarrhoea come from considering I only eat half a meal a day usually late at night, like 11:55 PM I feel like shit.

Thing is I'm only 254lbs which is only 115kgs and I'm 5"9 f*cking Idiot Doctors over here

You have pain in your abdomen because "You're too fat" my Doctor said I said Dr I only eat half to one meal a day and IT is getting BIGGER I've never seen an old man move that fast in my life

fr33kSh0w2012: for the love of god TinyE for your sake drink 2 liters or water beforehand unless it's a fasting one then drink water all through the night (NO BEER and NO COLA that includes RUM & COLA)
Now here is a conversation we can have! :D

That day I severely fucked up because I drank a bunch of coffee, so totally on me.

Now last weeks draw they had trouble getting a vein and I thought it was the hot shower I took but they told me, contrary to popular belief, that doesn't screw up your veins and that they will often use a hot compress when they can't find one.

Have you noticed any better/worse results in your blood draw given what you do before hand?
Chemo pretty much shot my veins for life, but there are worse things.
Chemo, yep that's a bitch.

Contrary to popular belief I seal cuts with hot water especially If I haemorrhoid explodes that is always fun turns the toilet water red, and I usually say OH SHIT as I hold toilet paper there with hot water on it it works well it does for me.

then my foot swells up and my leg goes numb isn't that fun TinyE

says on the report

Pain in right abdomen, Intermittent diarrhoea, Pain doubles him up, Tenderness over R.I.F.
fr33kSh0w2012: Chemo, yep that's a bitch.

Contrary to popular belief I seal cuts with hot water especially If I haemorrhoid explodes that is always fun turns the toilet water red, and I usually say OH SHIT as I hold toilet paper there with hot water on it it works well it does for me.

says on the report

Pain in right abdomen, Intermittent diarrhoea, Pain doubles him up, Tenderness over R.I.F.
After the first week of treament they gave me a port, which saved me.

A month after I was deemed cancer free I asked to have port removed. The doctor asked why.
I said, "You don't have one."
He said, "I don't have cancer."
I said, "Neither do I."

He removed it and as far as I know I'm the first patient he ever had who requested that, which I find hard to believe.
fr33kSh0w2012: Chemo, yep that's a bitch.

says on the report

tinyE: After the first week of treament they gave me a port, which saved me.

A month after I was deemed cancer free I asked to have port removed. The doctor asked why.
I said, "You don't have one."
He said, "I don't have cancer."
I said, "Neither do I."

He removed it and as far as I know I'm the first patient he ever had who requested that, which I find hard to believe.
Yep friggin Ports, Oh I just cracked my neck back into place Aah that bloody kills you're bones do that E my spine crunches and carries on Got a hot water bottle on my side ATM, My right side is bloody hurting again

You watch em say "we didn't find anything wrong" except that 5mm haemangioma

When a liver hemangioma causes signs and symptoms, they may include:
Pain in the upper right abdomen.

Feeling full after eating only a small amount of food.

Nausea.

Vomiting.

Heh sounds like me on a good day.
If the San Jose Sharks win the Stanley Cup, do the referees get their name on it?
DadJoke007: I would rather bitch about that the state hasn't been abolished yet. I don't want others to impose there insane and disgusting views upon me, therefore I don't wanna impose my (from their perspective) equally insane and disgusting views upon them.
Without the state, stronger individuals or groups could just impose their will on you.
You might be made someone else's slave for example.
Burnt my cinnabun toast today and smashed my toe on the tip of a door and cracked the nail, then had a bird shit on my backpack when I was heading to class and got rejected by bill crimkon in class today for handing in a 30 minute late assignment.

GOOD DAY I HAVE TO SAY.
DreamedArtist: Burnt my cinnabun toast today and smashed my toe on the tip of a door and cracked the nail, then had a bird shit on my backpack when I was heading to class and got rejected by bill crimkon in class today for handing in a 30 minute late assignment.

GOOD DAY I HAVE TO SAY.
We consider the bird attack (poop) as good luck in Australia.