It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Saw another user post a certain three letter acronym that has instantly caused me to lose any respect for that user. (No, it wasn't RPG.)
dtgreene: Saw another user post a certain three letter acronym that has instantly caused me to lose any respect for that user. (No, it wasn't RPG.)
I just saw that. Kind of surprised who it was.

But alas, fuck him. He's dead to me now
dtgreene: Saw another user post a certain three letter acronym that has instantly caused me to lose any respect for that user. (No, it wasn't RPG.)
Was it GOG ? :P
TanguyLOZ: Was it GOG ? :P
That's actually really funny XD

Well done!
tinyE: That's actually really funny XD

Well done!
Thanks, may your day be not too snowy.
tinyE: That's actually really funny XD

Well done!
TanguyLOZ: Thanks, may your day be not too snowy.
ACTUALLY we get a break for the next 48 hours!

Then on Thursday we're expecting another foot or two.
No, and the user in question was not TanguyLOZ.
tinyE: I just saw that. Kind of surprised who it was.

Personally, I think that term should be considered to be against the Terms of Service and hence moddable. I am actually aware of a subreddit (on Reddit) that has a list of slurs that aren't allowed, and that 3 letter abbreviation is on the list.
tinyE: I just saw that. Kind of surprised who it was.

I have no idea who you two are referring to, but I bet he's one handsome scoundrel.

Facial composite:
https://thelibertarianrepublic.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/12178988_10206263323234455_474295646_n.jpg

To be honest, as a non-american, I'm kind of baffled by the reaction. To me, all the word SJW does is to describe a certain set of identity politics that get shoved in my face wheter I like it or not. Identity politics is always divisive and cancerous imo, be it left wing or right wing.

I guess this is the problem here:

The ending was very far from the worst thing about Mass Effect 3. All the (not so) subtle political SJW stuff made it impossible for me to reach the end.
Post edited February 06, 2019 by user deleted
And I don't get that whole debate, I always associate social justice with proper wages, equality before the law, worker rights, a proper benefit system for those that can't (find) work etcetera and I don't get why the term social justice is so contaminated, that people treat it as if social justice is a bad thing.

And I also hate it when people say a certain three-letter-acronym is bad and unwanted without saying what it is. Can't I say ISX or IEJ or WMD or IED or MAD or DFG or ASD or SEX or MAN or MUD or ARG? I don't know. If the last thing is bad, I'll just prolong it to sound like Argggggggg.
Post edited February 06, 2019 by DubConqueror
DubConqueror: And I also hate it when people say a certain three-letter-acronym is bad and unwanted without saying what it is.
It's because that acronym, or rather those that use that acronym, is so toxic that I don't want to include the acronym in my post.
DubConqueror: And I also hate it when people say a certain three-letter-acronym is bad and unwanted without saying what it is.
dtgreene: It's because that acronym, or rather those that use that acronym, is so toxic that I don't want to include the acronym in my post.
And this ladies and gentlemen is why censorship is bad. You go from wanting to silence others to finally silencing yourself. Good job.
baseball is taking another step toward a universal DH.

that will be the end of the game for me. I have a few thousand dollars in Cardinal stuff I'm going to need to burn.
tinyE: baseball is taking another step toward a universal DH.

that will be the end of the game for me. I have a few thousand dollars in Cardinal stuff I'm going to need to burn.
You enjoy pitcher at-bats?
tinyE: baseball is taking another step toward a universal DH.

zlaywal: You enjoy pitcher at-bats?
I enjoy strategy.

The AL is a cheap hack bastardized game for morons and they should be forced to forfeit every title they have won since 1973.
Post edited February 06, 2019 by tinyE