It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

keeveek: Can't you change language in steam?
Detlik: The key is region restricted :(
poor cheap bastard :P Try to sell it on russian ebay or sth
Detlik: The key is region restricted :(
keeveek: poor cheap bastard :P Try to sell it on russian ebay or sth
Seems I will have to since I learned that I would had to use VPN to activate it,install it and have it on each time I would want to play :(
I'm lonely and suspect there's something fundamentally deficient in my personality but don't know what it is or how to fix it.
keeveek: poor cheap bastard :P Try to sell it on russian ebay or sth
Detlik: Seems I will have to since I learned that I would had to use VPN to activate it,install it and have it on each time I would want to play :(
create new account for this, because you might get banned for such actions.
Detlik: Seems I will have to since I learned that I would had to use VPN to activate it,install it and have it on each time I would want to play :(
keeveek: create new account for this, because you might get banned for such actions.
thanks for tip :)
akwater: they have went through 5 replacements since I left. Three of those people died.... dunno about the other two they are missing last I heard.
Damn man, you REALLY want your old job back. Better stop now or they'll get suspicious
oasis789: I'm lonely and suspect there's something fundamentally deficient in my personality but don't know what it is or how to fix it.
Are you an introvert by any chance?
Post edited June 13, 2011 by Aliasalpha
oasis789: I'm lonely and suspect there's something fundamentally deficient in my personality but don't know what it is or how to fix it.
I was lonely before I got married and had a kid. I now appreciate being lonely.
I know that feeling very well. It's probably not as bad as it seems. If there was something fundamentally wrong with you then you'd know what it is. I strongly recommend finding yourself an occupational therapist and getting a professional opinion rather than questioning your worth. Having somewhere to go for practical advice is also much better than stumbling around on your own.
akwater: Dunno, they have went through 5 replacements since I left. Three of those people died.... dunno about the other two they are missing last I heard.
:|

Don't go?

EDIT: You must've already decided, I guess.
Post edited June 13, 2011 by KavazovAngel
just got my orders/ticket.... crap.... crap crap!
Buddy of mine just lost both of his legs to an IED. His wife is on the way to see him. Made me feel like crap and I have a brother on his way with Force Recon to Africa.
Tulivu: Buddy of mine just lost both of his legs to an IED. His wife is on the way to see him. Made me feel like crap and I have a brother on his way with Force Recon to Africa.
People keep getting maimed yet keep supporting this crappy war. Life's full of black humor like that.
Tulivu: Buddy of mine just lost both of his legs to an IED. His wife is on the way to see him. Made me feel like crap and I have a brother on his way with Force Recon to Africa.
GameRager: People keep getting maimed yet keep supporting this crappy war. Life's full of black humor like that.
That's the thing, my buddy is in the old war while my brother is headed to the new one. We never learn and people actually thought Obama would be any different than any other president.
GameRager: People keep getting maimed yet keep supporting this crappy war. Life's full of black humor like that.
Tulivu: That's the thing, my buddy is in the old war while my brother is headed to the new one. We never learn and people actually thought Obama would be any different than any other president.
He is different:

He got a Nobel Peace Prize while waging two wars left behind by his predecessor. If this doesn't scream irony then I don't know anymore.

About my BALIG (bitch about life in general):

I hate my job. I am beginning to hate, hate, hate, hate, hate my trade. It's like the blue-collar version of corporation-style cutthroat without the class and the crisp, clean clothes. I wish I could change for a trade that I can do my job and leave satisfied knowing that I did something productive and useful for 8 hours without any sort of people bullshit.
People hate me on here and irc and I want to die sometimes.....what should I do? (Moving the venting here so that thread can die.)