It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: I don't want to depress, or in some cases elate anyone, but my CAT Scan results were not good.
dtgreene: That looks more like a lizard than a cat.

Since it's a lizard and nota cat, maybe you need a pet scan rather than a cat scan? (A cat is a type of pet, right?)
That is a xenomorph from the movie franchise - "Aliens" starring sigourney weaver.
low rated
deleted
Fairfox: ive 2 cats
1 barfs 24/7
1 poops on floor next to tray
You should get them scanned
low rated
deleted
tinyE: I don't want to depress, or in some cases elate anyone, but my CAT Scan results were not good.
But how were they really? I think there was a film where they surgically removed an alien. We'll just re-watch that one and you'll be right as rain!
Had to shave off my beard again. I feel like I should change my avatar, but not sure what to. The beardless versions I've made look just as dumb as my actual beardless self.

Edit: Ended up with The One True Geralt.
Post edited July 31, 2018 by plagren
tinyE:
Dr_Adder: But how were they really?
I meet with my doctor on the 7th.
tinyE: I meet with my doctor on the 7th.
Don't trust those Weyland-Yutani guys, they might just plan to use you as a container for their friendly neighborhood-xeno incubation program.

On a serious note: I hope all is well.
Ah yeah it's hot outside and the same inside so this means mostly i can use the pc only at night and even then it's not a lot cooler.
Don't have any AC to cool of my room. So can't really play much games now or visit here. But we had luck with many rain before this is only the first heat wave this year reaching 33°C and then at 8pm it was 30°C.
Still used more to colder weather though.
I do have one program to measure 2 core heat and nothing else so it reaches maxium 58°C when it works this is a small box pc i use that sits on my table the core is AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 3800+.
And nephew visited and i told him to not turn on the pc in this heat, but he still did luckily he didn't play any demanding games, but yeah the heat 58°C happened through the day when it was the hottest outside.
So yeah how do you people cope with the heat.
I did sleep mostly for 2 hours through it.
Post edited July 31, 2018 by Fonzer
low rated
deleted
Despite claiming to be environmentalists my family can't figure out that trash and recycling go in separate containers. They buy packages of water bottles, drink half a bottle, then get a new bottle. They regularly waste food and electricity, but this weekend I witnessed them harass a man for driving a pickup truck. They call me lazy while I clean up their mess. The hypocrisy gets old.
Attachments:
I feel like I have things to bitch about, like I'm lonely. Well heck, I'll just leave it at that. I'm in a self-loathing phase.
Dr_Adder: I feel like I have things to bitch about, like I'm lonely. Well heck, I'll just leave it at that. I'm in a self-loathing phase.
You don't deserve to feel that way. Keep your head up.
Attachments:
Bad news all around,I see.
Fairfox: b-day tomorrow :D :D :D xxxxxxx
Happy birthday, Fairfox! Hope you have a good one, with friends and fun.