It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: That happens with me on a daily basis with me as the ref and my parents as the deulist. When I went into business with my parents all I could think of was how happy the Cartwrights were, they never got into stupid pissing contest on that show. Why does it happe here?!
Maybe cuz' you don't have George helping you out? :P ;)

(But seriously, my mom is bipolar[she won't admit it, though] so she's constantly getting set off[among other things] by my dad & bro's constant fighting over who's d*ck is bigger[figuratively speaking, of course]. This causes them to also fight over who caused my mom to get upset as they continue to set off car alarms blocks away with their yelling.....)
Is your brother young? A teenager perhaps? It may explain the clash with your dad. Going away to university may help.
Got weird looks today. Disturbingly weird ones. First some middle-aged guy watched me carefully as I passed him and when I disappeared around a corner he actually followed me to take another good look. A minute later I got more weird looks when I stood in line in a shop. Went home, checked in the mirror whether there's something weird about me - nothing but reflection perfection (to quote Ted from Scrubs). Later I got some kebab and more weird careful looks as a bonus, even from the kebab guy who has seen me zillions of times already. Maybe I'm just paranoid but I definitely didn't imagine that guy following me. Seriously, I felt like some fugitive. I'd love to say that I look like some famous handsome actor or something but I don't. As pathetic as that may be, I can't stop thinking about this.
F4LL0UT: ...
They all wanted to see your ugly ass once more as you just don't see someone so hideous every day. I mean seriously, if I met you, I'd just leg it.
Fenixp: They all wanted to see your ugly ass once more as you just don't see someone so hideous every day. I mean seriously, if I met you, I'd just leg it.
You're mean. :(
F4LL0UT: You're mean. :(
:-P You probably wore mismatching clothes or something, society nowadays is way too sensitive to useless crap.
F4LL0UT: *snip*
I got similar reactions when I put my ponytail on top of my head.
F4LL0UT: *snip*
Adzeth: I got similar reactions when I put my ponytail on top of my head.
XD I actually do that all the time. Sometimes in front of B&B guest. No one has freaked out yet.
Spend about a week away from home. Before I set off, I had decided to give my bike some basic maintenance - clean and re-lube the drivetrain - and when I came back, it turned out I hadn't done a very good job. The chain was covered in rust, and there were rust spots on nearly all sprockets. Got home late in the evening and, knowing I'd have to get to class the following morning, dismantled the drivetrain, degreased it, sprayed WD40 everywhere to get rid of the rust. Happily, the rusting had been superficial, and the rollers were some of the few parts that had actually been lubricated by my haphazard job. Anyway, after I'd applied all sorts of chemicals and cleaned and dried and re-lubed the entire system, I noticed it was about 2 a.m. and that when I dislodged phlegm from my larynx, it decided to carry some blood with it as well. No going to the lecture, then. This is the only kind of illness I ever seem to catch, so it's not a big deal in that respect, I know it'll go away in a few days.

Also, looking for a job for the summer. They're all crap, obviously, so I kind of lack the inspiration to write applications, even though I know I desperately need the money and the experience.

On a happier note, my new lock arrived. Frequent readers might remember that my bikes - including the current one - have been favourite targets among thieves, so let's hope this heavy old bastard puts an end to that.
F4LL0UT: You're mean. :(
Fenixp: :-P You probably wore mismatching clothes or something, society nowadays is way too sensitive to useless crap.
But you did actually wear some clothes at all, did you?
My cat gave me the impression of being very lonly, since I fnally found work. so I decided to give her a playmate.
After some research, I brought her a kitten and since it's said that females would accept/tolerate males much better it's a little guy. (10 months)

However, the first days she chased the poor Katerchen away and the poor thing didn't dared to leave my room, unless he new the old old hag (22 months) wasn't nearby. He only left once because he was very hungry.
Now, it's the fourth day. She doesn't hiss as much and doesn't chase him away. Only trying to scare him away. However, now she's scared of him and doesn't want to be in the same room. She doesn't even eat when it's time for dinner. She waits for him to finnish his meal, then waits even more and slowly starts to eat.
I'm so worried my cat stops to eat.

At least the kitten has enough of her antics and stops running away, when she tries to chase him off. Instead, now he's groling like a dog when he fears she's going to scare him and hisses. But I suppose this is a progress. He was also sleeping in the living room his night and not with me in my bed. But when I woke up, my cat was sleeping on my clothes. And she avoids my room usually.

I'm really worried they're at each others throat tomorrow or my cat denies to eat. But she's observing him now with interest, rather than disdain. And my Katerchen explores my house now a bit more.
Maybe it's too early to worry, but I hope they'll like each other very soon. Or at least can be in the same room.
Fenixp: :-P You probably wore mismatching clothes or something, society nowadays is way too sensitive to useless crap.
itti: But you did actually wear some clothes at all, did you?
Of course I did, a Nazi uniform. Oh yeah... that might be it.

Seriously now, as far as I can tell I looked the same as any other day. I just recalled another thing, though. A few days ago I bought flowers for my girlfriend (because of that stupid International Women's Day) and the woman in the shop first asked me "maybe some flowers for <not my girlfriend's name>?". And when I left she again said something like "I hope <not my girlfriend's name> is going to enjoy those flowers". Seriously, I'm starting to think that people are mistaking me for someone else.
Externica: However, the first days she chased the poor Katerchen away...
Did you actually give him that name or are you just using this term right now in order to sound like a creepy German scientist? I speak fluent German but in an English sentence that really reminds me of Nazi talk from a trashy movie or video game. :D

Btw, I'm also considering to get a second cat so the one we already have doesn't get too lonely. Whenever he's been alone for too long (like 10+ hours) you can hear him meowing through the whole hallway. Seriously, I'm afraid that the neighbors might think that we're neglecting or torturing him. And when we finally enter he's craving for attention. Always makes me feel bad. He's sometimes pretty brutal, though, likes to bite (especially attacking my girlfriend's legs - seriously, he's leaping at them like some cartoon cat and won't let go unless you swing your leg in order to throw him through the room) so I'd be afraid that he might seriously harm or at least bully our kitten, if we got one. I've been told that getting a young female when you already got an older male is pretty safe though, supposedly they even tolerate some stuff that would normally piss them off.
If I got a 2nd cat my current cat would kill the 2nd cat. He doesn't tolerate attention on anyone but himself. Little asshole!
tinyE: If I got a 2nd cat my current cat would kill the 2nd cat. He doesn't tolerate attention on anyone but himself. Little asshole!
Yeah, I know that behaviour. My aunt got a cute kitten a couple of years back - it got all the attention from my aunt and any guests who would come visit. But when my cousin (my aunt's daughter, obviously) got a baby girl and brought her to may aunt's the cat would always get angry. You could really see that the cat was jealous of all the attention the baby got and everyone actually feared that it might hurt the baby.
Post edited March 12, 2013 by F4LL0UT