It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thanks for taking part in our grand Vacation Quest, adventurers!

UPDATE: Wow. These have been two wild, adventurous, exciting weeks! More than 1000 deals going for up to -90% were made available throughout the Summer Sale, and you definitely showed them lots of love. Most hugs were given out to The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine and Wild Hunt, Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines, System Shock: Enhanced Edition, Shadowrun Hong Kong & Dragonfall, Pillars of Eternity + Expansion Pass, and Day of the Tentacle Remastered.

The most prominent huggers were featured in our XP Leaderboards and, after a suspenseful race, Hardman77, rwoodsmall, and leonmerts managed to secure the top three spots. Congrats, you guys, hope you enjoy the spoils!
If you want to know where you stand, you can still go to your experience page, and check the list of glory. The page will remain open for one more month, until July 22, so make sure to also redeem your free games until then.

Last but not least, our two GOG Plays events got our Twitch community all hot and bothered, as more than 50.000 unique viewers joined the madness, which peaked at over 1300 concurrent watchers. Objectives were completed, XP boosts got handed out, and fun times were had by all.

Thanks again for being part of the 2016 Summer Sale. Enjoy your hard-earned loot!

If you are looking for some sweet summer-y wallpapers, make sure to drop by our <span class="bold">imgur</span> page.
Zalajbeg: Today King's Quest and Quest for Glory series have got discounts. Do you think also the Police Quest and Space Quest series will get discounts during Summer Sale?

The remainders in my wishlist are city builder series and Ultima series. I have seen the city builders had discounts in the past. However I have never seen the Ultima series are on sale. What's your opinion about the discount possiblity?
According to MaGog, the Ultima series was on sale 60-85% off back in early February. Judging by the steep discount, it was probably a bundle release too. I'm betting that if you are patient enough, you'll likely see an Ultima bundle appear during one of the seasonal sales (if not this one).
ChipChipperson10: Shame Pirates Gold Plus isn't on sale, just the remake. Actually It seems that the remake is only bundled with the Sid Meier's pack and not the original. Maybe someone made a mistake?

Also waiting for classic city builders and Tom Clancy games to go on sale...
I would imagine you are talking about the Zeus, Caesar games and such because the two Sim Cities in here are on sale as are several (maybe all) of the Anno games.
Has anyone tried that TrickStyle game? Does it work with an Xbox 360 controller?
ChipChipperson10: Shame Pirates Gold Plus isn't on sale, just the remake. Actually It seems that the remake is only bundled with the Sid Meier's pack and not the original. Maybe someone made a mistake?

Also waiting for classic city builders and Tom Clancy games to go on sale...
tinyE: I would imagine you are talking about the Zeus, Caesar games and such because the two Sim Cities in here are on sale as are several (maybe all) of the Anno games.
Yep, I meant Cleopatra, Zeus and Caesar.
tinyE: I got all six badges.

Do I get a GOG t-shirt or something? A GOG wrist band?

A GOG ash tray?

Anything? :P
How about a 60 days forum ban ? :p

A GOG ash tray?

Let's see what we have here ...

1.) a half-eated brain (quite stinky)
2.) a ball point pen (doesn't work) with the sign "Anti-DRM"
3.) a tasty plastic pink mushroom with a GOG logo (don't know if it is lethal)
4.) a prototype paper penguin (was never finished)
5.) a cactus in a GOG colored pot (read: grey)
6.) and old, rusty scratch-back
7.) a used haircomb (sticky)
8.) an empty yellow colored yoghurt cup
9.) freshly washed used underwear (EU size 60), however there is some brownish line in the middle
10.) a bloody liver from a squirell

A GOG ash tray?

veresmaj: Let's see what we have here ...

1.) a half-eated brain (quite stinky)
2.) a ball point pen (doesn't work) with the sign "Anti-DRM"
3.) a tasty plastic pink mushroom with a GOG logo (don't know if it is lethal)
4.) a prototype paper penguin (was never finished)
5.) a cactus in a GOG colored pot (read: grey)
6.) and old, rusty scratch-back
7.) a used haircomb (sticky)
8.) an empty yellow colored yoghurt cup
9.) freshly washed used underwear (EU size 60), however there is some brownish line in the middle
10.) a bloody liver from a squirell
I gotta ask, between your avatar, title, and that post, what is with you and liver? :P
BTW welcome to GOG. A sense of humor like yours is a must here so please don't be a stranger.
How is that Battlestation: Harbinger game?
Zalajbeg: Today King's Quest and Quest for Glory series have got discounts. Do you think also the Police Quest and Space Quest series will get discounts during Summer Sale?

The remainders in my wishlist are city builder series and Ultima series. I have seen the city builders had discounts in the past. However I have never seen the Ultima series are on sale. What's your opinion about the discount possiblity?
astroclay: According to MaGog, the Ultima series was on sale 60-85% off back in early February. Judging by the steep discount, it was probably a bundle release too. I'm betting that if you are patient enough, you'll likely see an Ultima bundle appear during one of the seasonal sales (if not this one).
I think that it was actually a bundle containing the entire EA catalogue (Ultimas, Wing Commanders, Sim Cities...)
tinyE: I gotta ask, between your avatar, title, and that post, what is with you and liver? :P
BTW welcome to GOG. A sense of humor like yours is a must here so please don't be a stranger.
Thanks for you kind words :)

Well, I like to eat liver ... it doesn't matter if it is from a pork, cow, chicken, turkey ... :p
Post edited June 12, 2016 by veresmaj
Andanzas: I wonder when the expansions of Age of Wonders 3 will go on a deeper discount. Maybe I am just a grumpy old man, but I don't like it when the base game is cheaper than its DLC.
Exact same thoughts here. Although I read that at least the Eternal Lords DLC add so much to the game, I still hesitate and prefer to wait a little more.
park_84: I think that it was actually a bundle containing the entire EA catalogue (Ultimas, Wing Commanders, Sim Cities...)
I think you're right because when I checked the archived news in the galaxy client, I couldn't find anything about the Ultima series. However, I do know that the Ultima series will pop up as a bundle from time to time. I say this, because I purchased said bundle last year during the fall sale.

So hold on to hope Zalajbeg! There is still a chance of seeing the Ultima games go on sale! :P
Cavalary: There have always been battlemages, at least in games that don't have very strict class paths and/or require overspecialization. My characters tend to be something along those lines if at all possible.
fishbaits: Perhaps I`ve missed the games that had them, as the only ones I`ve found (so far) are Lichdom, Magicka & Magicka Wizard Wars.
Although my Fire mage in warcraft did okay too.
Oh, Grim Dawn, forgot about that one.
Ended up with something of the sort, admittedly only at the end (but that was an issue with the order of development on my part), in Risen. Gothic went decently enough too. My pure sorcerer in NWN is also somewhere in that general area, mostly meleeing, in good part thanks to equipment. Recall the main character in Evil Islands developed primarily as mage but also holding his own (inasmuch as one can in that game, main points are be stealthy and backstab well).
Then let's see through the list...
Character held her own in Divine Divinity too. The Blood Vampire for the little time I played Forsaken World early on, and those are meant to be jacks of all trades. Probably shouldn't count Quest for Glory games because making a thief allowed you to train all stats and then train through use to max everything. Same full max for Morrowind too. Materia Magica allows one class per archetype (fighter, mage, rogue, cleric), so get high enough and those have most things. Soulbringer too if I remember right. In the KotORs it'd have also been something of an equivalent. Both Two Worlds (or... in the first one there was a spell so overpowered it didn't matter whether the character could take anything or not, nobody touched me). VtM games (I mean, just think Tremere in Bloodlines). Witcher can count too, though more spellsword than battlemage there.

So yeah, I tend to make that sort of character if at all possible. And often is, to a lesser or greater extent.
Can TrickStyle be played with keyboard and mouse ?
why there is no esp for high five?
I only got the esp for check in but no esp for high five badge (I got only 100 esp).