It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

LeDrewxcore: If Solar 2 is still available I would like that. I will put up Defender's Quest: Valley of the Forgotten (GOG key).
Getcomposted: Have a look at this spreadsheet. It lists all the available games with links to the posts of the game holders.

Also, if you do take a game and leave one, update the spreadsheet, so that everyone else will know what is and isn't available!
Awesome spreadsheet, thanks.
Getcomposted: Have a look at this spreadsheet. It lists all the available games with links to the posts of the game holders.

Also, if you do take a game and leave one, update the spreadsheet, so that everyone else will know what is and isn't available!
LeDrewxcore: I know, at the time when I asked it was still on the list. However, I did just add my game to the list.
Yeah my mistake i didnt remove the listing (again!, i will remove myself from this topic as this t1g1 doesnt work for my forgetfull mind, sorry to you all)
I just send you a list to pick one game to your liking to make up for my mistake (hopefully)
Cheer
roelibex out
AcidFlux: May I take Wizardry 8 and leave Dead Light (to encourage people not to leave crappy games)

:)
louisemay7: Yes you may. Key sent. :)
Thanks so much!

Spreedsheet Updated

Removed Wizardry 8 and added Dead Light
Post edited October 02, 2014 by AcidFlux
LeDrewxcore: If Solar 2 is still available I would like that. I will put up Defender's Quest: Valley of the Forgotten (GOG key).
I'll take Defender's Quest: Valley of the Forgotten and leave once again (or at least trying) not to leave a crappy game to keep this thread alive Operation Flashpoint: Red River
louisemay7: Yes you may. Key sent. :)
AcidFlux: Thanks so much!

Spreedsheet Updated

I'll take Dead Light and leave Trine(Steam).
AcidFlux: Thanks so much!

Spreedsheet Updated

sanfueg: I'll take Dead Light and leave Trine(Steam).
If this goes through i'd take Trine (Steam) and leave Windforge (Steam) in return.
vizolover: Taking Solar Flux and leaving Chrome and Chrome Specforce
Could you update the list adding the Chrome games?
sanfueg: I'll take Dead Light and leave Trine(Steam).
Impaler26: If this goes through i'd take Trine (Steam) and leave Windforge (Steam) in return.
I'm waiting for the Dead Light key, but AcidFlux asked for Trine, sorry.
AcidFlux: I'll take Defender's Quest: Valley of the Forgotten and leave once again (or at least trying) not to leave a crappy game to keep this thread alive Operation Flashpoint: Red River
Sent you an email with the key.

Removed Defenders Quest from the google doc.
Post edited October 02, 2014 by LeDrewxcore
AcidFlux: I'll take Defender's Quest: Valley of the Forgotten and leave once again (or at least trying) not to leave a crappy game to keep this thread alive Operation Flashpoint: Red River
I would LOVE operation Flashpoint Red River. I'll leave something good in a minute.
See how many trades in just few minutes when we all work together and take+leave good nice games?

If only all of us could understand the Beauty of this World

XD

Impaler26: If this goes through i'd take Trine (Steam) and leave Windforge (Steam) in return.
sanfueg: I'm waiting for the Dead Light key, but AcidFlux asked for Trine, sorry.
Oh, well, then I'm taking Trine for my son's birthday and leaving Eschalon Book III

LeDrewxcore: Sent you an email with the key.

As for you, my dear friend, you made me so happy!

Updating the The List to leave Operation Flashpoint: Red River right now :)
Post edited October 02, 2014 by AcidFlux
AcidFlux: See how many trades in just few minutes when we all work together and take+leave good nice games?

XD

sanfueg: I'm waiting for the Dead Light key, but AcidFlux asked for Trine, sorry.
AcidFlux: Oh, well, then I'm taking Trine for my son's birthday and leaving Eschalon Book III

AcidFlux: As for you, my dear friend, you made me so happy!

Updating the Spreadsheet to leave Operation Flashpoint: Red River right now :)
Alright, so I'll take Operation Flashpoint and leave Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising Origin Key.

(assuming you think that's a fair trade ... er... giveawayable code :))
Post edited October 02, 2014 by Tallima
AcidFlux: See how many trades in just few minutes when we all work together and take+leave good nice games?

XD

Oh, well, then I'm taking Trine for my son's birthday and leaving Eschalon Book III

As for you, my dear friend, you made me so happy!

Updating the Spreadsheet to leave Operation Flashpoint: Red River right now :)
Tallima: Alright, so I'll take Operation Flashpoint and leave Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising Origin Key.

Then I'll take your Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising Origin Key and leave Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising

LOL
Tallima: Alright, so I'll take Operation Flashpoint and leave Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising Origin Key.

AcidFlux: Then I'll take your Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising Origin Key and leave Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising

LOL
I'm afraid we can't trade like that. I wish we could, but it's against the rules of the thread. But I also would love Dragon Rising. Nuts. :D

XD

AcidFlux: Oh, well, then I'm taking Trine for my son's birthday and leaving Eschalon Book III

AcidFlux: As for you, my dear friend, you made me so happy!

Updating the The List to leave Operation Flashpoint: Red River right now :)
I'll take Eschalon Book III and leave Airline Tycoon 2 (steam humble gift).