It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Redfern: My friend asked me to get him A New Beginning (if still available), can i get it in exchange for Lucious (Steam)?
Sorry, I removed it from the list... :/
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/takeonegiveone_giveaway_thread/post1458

Edit: But looking at the list, looks like someone added it again (wrongly, or maybe my edit hasn't saved?).. sorry.
Post edited June 01, 2014 by Stooner
high rated
Stooner: Sorry, I removed it from the list... :/

Edit: But looking at the list, looks like someone added it again (wrongly, or maybe my edit hasn't saved?).. sorry.
Oh well, thats ok,
high rated
Redfern: Thanks! Well, if soeone wants World War 3: Black Gold you know that to do.
I'd take World War III: Black Gold (Steam) and leave Knights and Merchants (Steam) in return.
Redfern: Thanks! Well, if soeone wants World War 3: Black Gold you know that to do.
Impaler26: I'd take World War III: Black Gold (Steam) and leave Knights and Merchants (Steam) in return.
I take Knights and Merchants (steam) and leave Hard Reset Extended Edition (steam) in return.
Post edited June 02, 2014 by Christoph89
high rated
Impaler26: I'd take World War III: Black Gold (Steam) and leave Knights and Merchants (Steam) in return.
Christoph89: I take Knights and Merchants (steam) and leave Hard Reset Extended Edition (steam) in return.
PM sent. Enjoy! :)
high rated
Stooner: Sorry, I removed it from the list... :/

Redfern: Oh well, thats ok,
Hey Redfern,

I got a copy of A New Beginning - Final Cut.
Contact me if you still want it!
high rated
Christoph89: I take Knights and Merchants (steam) and leave Hard Reset Extended Edition (steam) in return.
I'll take Hard Reset and leave Cortex Command (Steam).
Post edited June 02, 2014 by park_84
high rated
park_84: I'll take Hard Reset and leave Cortex Command (Steam).
I'd take Cortex Command (Steam) and leave Legends of Aethereus (Steam) in return.
Impaler26: I'd take Cortex Command (Steam) and leave Legends of Aethereus (Steam) in return.
I'll take Legends of Aethereus (Steam). and leave F.E.A.R. 2 (steam)
Ah god damn it i wasn't home. Cortex command is on my wishlist. Hopefully i'll be here when the next copy pops up here
high rated
Impaler26: I'd take Cortex Command (Steam) and leave Legends of Aethereus (Steam) in return.
vladicaris: I'll take Legends of Aethereus (Steam). and leave F.E.A.R. 2 (steam)
PM sent. Enjoy! :)
vladicaris: I'll take Legends of Aethereus (Steam). and leave F.E.A.R. 2 (steam)
I'll take F.E.A.R. 2 (steam) and leave Iron Grip: Warlord + DLC (steam)
Christoph89: I'll take F.E.A.R. 2 (steam) and leave Iron Grip: Warlord + DLC (steam)
If that goes through, I'll take "Iron Grip: Warlord + DLC" and leave "Men of War: Red Tide" (Steam)
Post edited June 02, 2014 by Psyringe
pm sent.

Christoph89: I'll take F.E.A.R. 2 (steam) and leave Iron Grip: Warlord + DLC (steam)
Psyringe: If that goes through, I'll take "Iron Grip: Warlord + DLC" and leave "Men of War: Red Tide" (Steam)
pm sent.

Received, Thank you.
Post edited June 02, 2014 by Christoph89
Received, thanks! :)

Still up for grabs from me:

Chains (Desura)
Luminosity (Desura)
Project Night (Desura)
The Journey Down: Chapter One (Steam)
Post edited June 02, 2014 by Impaler26