It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DyNaer: offering the same copy of a game if not taken for another game after whatever days is just wrong.
Yes it is. But so far I only recall Chippas doing it.
hitclub: Take Face Noir and leave Sine Mora (Steam)
misteryo: I take Sine Mora and leave Velvet Assassin (Steam).

(I feel like some sort of pirate or swashbuckler)
Sine Mora was already taken .
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/takeonegiveone_giveaway_thread/post1222
Look maybe you guys are mistaking. See this example.
A person, say John, takes one game, Y, offered by Drake, and leaves behind X. Y was sent to John by Drake. Now, can Drake ask John for X? Because that is what OP did. Also, Momo mentions that OP asked for the game (X, or the one left by the person OP just gave a game to) after 30 days; so is that that timeframe? 30 days? After which Drake may ask John for X if unclaimed?
I am not saying that if X remains unclaimed John should take it down and offer it for another game, which, I think, DyNaer might have thougt I was saying.
Hope I cleared out things.
Venhiem: Look maybe you guys are mistaking. See this example.
A person, say John, takes one game, Y, offered by Drake, and leaves behind X. Y was sent to John by Drake. Now, can Drake ask John for X? Because that is what OP did. Also, Momo mentions that OP asked for the game (X, or the one left by the person OP just gave a game to) after 30 days; so is that that timeframe? 30 days? After which Drake may ask John for X if unclaimed?
I am not saying that if X remains unclaimed John should take it down and offer it for another game, which, I think, DyNaer might have thougt I was saying.
Venhiem, I appreciate that you are trying to clarify the rules but please just read the first post. After five days, if a game is not asked for, the gifter can do whatever they want - even trade for another game.

The idea was that within those five days, X could not offer a game, gift it to Y and then immediately ask for Y's offering. This is to prevent this thread from turning into a trading thread...
Venhiem: Look maybe you guys are mistaking. See this example.
Momo1991: Venhiem, I appreciate that you are trying to clarify the rules but please just read the first post. After five days, if a game is not asked for, the gifter can do whatever they want - even trade for another game.

The idea was that within those five days, X could not offer a game, gift it to Y and then immediately ask for Y's offering. This is to prevent this thread from turning into a trading thread...
Ohkay.
Momo has it right (also, thanks for starting MAHAYO). Just to clarify, it's always up to the gift givers to decide if they're cool with something. So, it's really not that useful to scrutinize the rules- the gift givers can always decide that they're not interested in your posts :]
high rated
I'm leaving Atlantis - The Lost Tales and I'm removing Chompy Chomp Chomp (Originally posted March 23), and giving it to the Ninjas.

Chompy Chomp Chomp: LC**0-J3X4W-MLW7L-ZZOKO-W2FFE

*: letter between P and R
misteryo: I take Sine Mora and leave Velvet Assassin (Steam).

(I feel like some sort of pirate or swashbuckler)
hitclub: Sine Mora was already taken .
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/takeonegiveone_giveaway_thread/post1222
Ah, rats. List was not edited. I'll re-edit the list and withdraw Velvet Assassin.
Suzaku-sama: I'm leaving Atlantis - The Lost Tales and I'm removing Chompy Chomp Chomp (Originally posted March 23), and giving it to the Ninjas.

Thanks for the game! +1! Also, since I took this game I guess I will leave one too. I will leave Gravi for steam.
Venhiem: @Impaler26 Another one is available.
Impaler26: Yep, i know but i can't take this one as it would be against the rules of this thread. ;)
The 5 day lockdown has already expired on that one (at least, this side of the Earth), so I don´t see the wrong in asking for it since nobody else has shown interest during the lockdown time, as it´s been discused in the previous posts, the ultimate decision is up to the gifter (power to the people and/or animals :P), hence you´re not breaking the rules (taking into account the time elapsed between both posts).
Suzaku-sama: I'm leaving Atlantis - The Lost Tales and I'm removing Chompy Chomp Chomp (Originally posted March 23), and giving it to the Ninjas.

Awolnation: Thanks for the game! +1! Also, since I took this game I guess I will leave one too. I will leave Gravi for steam.
I´d take "Gravi" and leave "Inescapable" (Desura).
LoboBlanco: I´d take "Gravi" and leave "Inescapable" (Desura).
I'd like Inescapable (Desura) and will leave Ravensword Shadowlands Steam
LoboBlanco: I´d take "Gravi" and leave "Inescapable" (Desura).
theslitherydeee: I'd like Inescapable (Desura) and will leave Ravensword Shadowlands Steam
PM sent!
theslitherydeee: I'd like Inescapable (Desura) and will leave Ravensword Shadowlands Steam
LoboBlanco: PM sent!
Got it thanks.
stg83: I'd be interested in Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter and can offer Gun Monkeys in exchange, but I want to be clear here and not come off as exploitative by not mentioning that the game I am offering is a steam gift item. If that is acceptable (still not sure who decides that) then we can proceed otherwise I will just see myself out the door. Thanks to everyone for sharing games on this thread especially Roy28 who offered a whole bunch where most of them didn't see a return. :)
lugum: Taking gun monkey, and leaving dracula 4 (GOG) , that is 2 total now.
Are these not valid anymore? If they are, I'd like one for Where Angels Cry and Sugar Cube Bittersweet Factory (both steam). I'll edit the list if this goes thru.

edit: I got the game from Stooner (thanks!), but I'll leave Angels and Sugar Cube anyways.
Post edited May 03, 2014 by cmdr_flashheart