It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Momo1991: On the internet, no one knows you're a.... ;-p
cmdr_flashheart: Sandwiches.
Oooh, yes please! Can I have pickles on mine?
Momo1991: Oooh, yes please! Can I have pickles on mine?
You rang?
Sorry, I only have sentences :p
cmdr_flashheart: Sorry, I only have sentences :p
So what are you saying? You're not going to give me the rest of that sandwich, are you?
cmdr_flashheart: Sorry, I only have sentences :p
Momo1991: So what are you saying? You're not going to give me the rest of that sandwich, are you?
No, because I ATE IT! MUAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Momo1991: So what are you saying? You're not going to give me the rest of that sandwich, are you?
LesterKnight99: No, because I ATE IT! MUAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Dammit, Lester..
LesterKnight99: No, because I ATE IT! MUAHAHAHAHAHAH!
cmdr_flashheart: Dammit, Lester..
Don't blame me, the sandwich had chicken! Everyone loves chicken! DON"T JUDGE ME!
Momo1991: so she
Grargar: Now, cmdr_flashheart is a she? I recall a thread saying cmd_flashheart is a he. What's going on? I'm getting confused.
Well, technically every human has at least one X ;P
cmdr_flashheart: Dammit, Lester..
LesterKnight99: Don't blame me, the sandwich had chicken! Everyone loves chicken! DON"T JUDGE ME!
Sorry to spoil it for you but, that´s not actually chicken........we are in Nemo´s sub, so you really don´t want to know what was that tasted like chicken :D
Post edited April 29, 2014 by LoboBlanco
Grargar: Now, cmdr_flashheart is a she? I recall a thread saying cmd_flashheart is a he. What's going on? I'm getting confused.
LoboBlanco: Well, technically every human has at least one X ;P
LesterKnight99: Don't blame me, the sandwich had chicken! Everyone loves chicken! DON"T JUDGE ME!
LoboBlanco: Sorry to spoil it for you but, that´s not actually chicken........we are in Nemo´s sub, so you really don´t want to know what was that tasted like chicken :D
Lemme guess... fish?
LoboBlanco: Well, technically every human has at least one X ;P

Sorry to spoil it for you but, that´s not actually chicken........we are in Nemo´s sub, so you really don´t want to know what was that tasted like chicken :D
LesterKnight99: Lemme guess... fish?
You´d wish.....but no.

Seriously we don´t want to see the sandwich back from your innards, so you better don´t want to know :P
I am removing Ultionus: A Tale of Petty Revenge (Desura) (Originally posted March 27), and giving it to the Ninjas.
List updated.

Edit: Game went to zaine-h on the Ninja tread.
Post edited May 01, 2014 by Garrett24601
RWarehall: I'd take that and leave Face Noir (Steam)
Now available!
hitclub: Take Face Noir and leave Sine Mora (Steam)
EDIT: Withdrawn
Post edited May 01, 2014 by misteryo
hitclub: Take Face Noir and leave Sine Mora (Steam)
misteryo: I take Sine Mora and leave Velvet Assassin (Steam).

(I feel like some sort of pirate or swashbuckler)
Actually you'd be a corsair since this activity is supported by the thread governor :P
01kipper: I would like Fester Mudd, and I will leave Guacamelee! Gold Edition (Steam via HB)
irlandezul: I would like Guacamelee! Gold Edition, and I will leave Fester Mudd: Curse of the Gold – Episode 1 (Steam)
I would like Fester Mudd (steam) and will leave Syberia 2 (steam)
(wut? thought I posted this already, but...)

Also removing Ultionus: A Tale of Petty Revenge (Desura). Sending to niniendowarrior.