It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'll take your Galcons and leave the Samaritan paradox. The key is good for steam and desura.
blarth: I'll take your Galcons and leave the Samaritan paradox. The key is good for steam and desura.
I'll take your Samaritan paradox and leave Coldfire Keep on steam .
blarth: I'll take your Galcons and leave the Samaritan paradox. The key is good for steam and desura.
You need to reply to hummer010 to make sure your message it's seen.
hitclub: I'll take your Samaritan paradox and leave Coldfire Keep on steam .
Check your pm.

Thanks madth3. That is a good point. I sent him(her?) a pm too.
blarth: Check your pm.

Thanks madth3. That is a good point. I sent him(her?) a pm too.
From the first post:

1) no asking for games via PM.
Hi madth3, I am not trying to circumvent the rules. Here is the pm I sent to hummer010. The pm was just to make sure hummer010 was notified about the post because I made a new post instead of hitting reply.

-----------

Hi Hummer010, I'll take the galcon's from you and leave the Samaritan paradox. I posted this in the forum, but did not quote you so I figured I should pm you as well so you get a notification. : )
Post edited July 27, 2014 by blarth
blarth: Hi madth3, I am not trying to circumvent the rules. Here is the pm I sent to hummer010. The pm was just to make sure hummer010 was notified about the post because I made a new post instead of hitting reply.

-----------

Hi Hummer010, I'll take the galcon's from you and leave the Samaritan paradox. I posted this in the forum, but did not quote you so I figured I should pm you as well so you get a notification. : )
Which Galcon did you take for your game?
Thanks!
I haven't received a response from hummer010 yet. I don't know if there are two keys, or one key for both games. If there are two keys, I will ask for Galcon Legends and leave fusion for someone else.
hummer010: I would take Hack Slash Loot and leave Galcon Fusion and Galcon Legends
OK, sending (sorry for delay, i damn sleep 23h in day).
liquidsnakehpks: Looks like you have not changed at all lugum .........
That the damn heck is going on in this tread?
hitclub: I'll take your Samaritan paradox and leave Coldfire Keep on steam .
If you gettin Samaritan for Steam, can i have it for Desura?
Post edited July 27, 2014 by Redfern
blarth: Hi madth3, I am not trying to circumvent the rules. Here is the pm I sent to hummer010. The pm was just to make sure hummer010 was notified about the post because I made a new post instead of hitting reply.

-----------

PM sent. Thanks gang - nice to get this thread back on track!
hummer010: PM sent. Thanks gang - nice to get this thread back on track!
Thanks hummer010. Since there were 2 keys I just took Galcon Legends and will leave Galcon Fusion for someone else.
hummer010: PM sent. Thanks gang - nice to get this thread back on track!
blarth: Thanks hummer010. Since there were 2 keys I just took Galcon Legends and will leave Galcon Fusion for someone else.
OK - Noted. I'll update the list.

Galcon Fusion is still available.
I can't seem to post here. here's another test.

I would like Millennium 1
Millennium 2
Fortix 2

Leaving:
Freddi Fish 1: The Case of the Missing Kelp Seeds
Putt-Putt Goes to the Moon
Pajama Sam In: No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside
(humble bundle codes)

Redfern: Nothing from that i offered (except Lilian) is taken, sadly. So i just PM you.

OH LORD! So there was TWO requests for Millenium 2? I sent one for kokie...but fear not! I have extra! Sending one more to rong44

So, two millennium 2 keys sent, i take a look if i can get more if there would be requests for it, albeit no promises.
kokie: Hey Redfern , I got Millennium 2 key from you , thanks.

Now Millennium 1 is up for anyone who would like to have it. :)
<removed Lugum quote for easier reading>

I can't seem to reply to Momo's post. Everyone else's works. Anyway, if you see this Momo, I would love Fortix 2!
(I PMed her)
Post edited July 28, 2014 by Tallima
low rated
Tallima:
lugum: I will take whitewash and put in Instant Dungeon! (Desura)

i will take Chronicles of a dark lord: episodes 1 tides of fate and leave Millennium 2: Take me Higher (Desura)
One messy quote, millennium 2 sent.

Not sure what's left of me here beside pressured (desura), one extra column with user would be handy for that.
Post edited July 28, 2014 by lugum