It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Distant lands, hidden treasures, and dangerous monsters await your discovery, but will you accept the challenge? First of all, take a look at our Grand RPG Sale. It’s like a treasure chest full of engaging games up to 90% off. While searching through it, be on the lookout for 5 exceptional titles, that we welcome on GOG.COM today.

Blades of Time (-30%) is an action RPG about Ayumi, the gorgeous gun and sword-wielding treasure hunter, who sets out on a journey to an ancient island full of thirsty monsters.

Exiled Kingdoms (-25%) is an isometric RPG that allows you to roam freely through a unique world. A simple but versatile rule system gives you endless ways to develop your character.

Gordian Quest (-10%) is an epic RPG inspired by old-school classics using modern gaming concepts like deckbuilding and turn-based strategic combat. Lead parties of heroes, forge bonds, and discover new skills among them.

The Waylanders (-10%) is an epic fantasy RPG inspired by Celtic mythology. This game, still in development, offers a variety of traveling companions that can join you on your journey, as well as 6 basic and 30 advanced classes, 5 playable races based on Celtic mythology.

Vampire's Fall: Origins (-50%) is a dark 2D open-world RPG. Create your character and choose your destiny - will you wreak havoc in the land, or be the hero people are longing for?

Check out other exciting RPG titles up to 90% off during this Grand RPG Sale which will end on 3rd August 2020, at 1 PM UTC. Only the 10% discount on The Waylanders will last longer - until 10th August 2020, 1 PM UTC.
Blades of time? Did not expect to ever see that one here.

What about X-blades? The 1st entry in the series?
I bought blades of time
With Galaxy no achievements are shown, according to gamecard the game should have some
Post edited July 27, 2020 by Valdasaar
high rated
That's a lot of games in one sale.

Edit: correction - that's a lot of DLCs in one sale. >.>
Post edited July 27, 2020 by InkPanther
YES! Another game to go into my de-steamed pile! At this price I can easily slip it within my already narrow budget! I knew GoG would have a big reveal today!
kud13: Blades of time? Did not expect to ever see that one here.
Is this game similar to games like Bayonetta, Bullet Witch etc.?
The graphics on the screenshoots looks nice.
I remember playing the Blades of Time demo back in the day. It was decent.
What a pleasant surprise.

EDIT: But yea, X-Blades should be here too. Noone likes an incomplete series.
EDIT2: I just noticed that the 2 games were released under different publishers (Topware for X-Blades and Iceberg Interactive for Blades of Time EU pc version). That may have something to do with the former missing.
Post edited July 27, 2020 by Hikage1983
And what about that vampire game?
Does anyone know?

For whatever reason I've got a bit of Legacy of Kain: Blood Omen (1) nostalgia feeling.
kud13: Blades of time? Did not expect to ever see that one here.

What about X-blades? The 1st entry in the series?
Having X-Blades here would also be cool, especially since it is already DRM-free on Steam (you can simply copy the game's folder anywhere and it'll work).
Where the hell is X-Blades? ;)
Topware published X-Blades on Steam, and I of the Dragon - which just came to GOG a few days ago - is also a Topware game.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=x-blades+gameplay

https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/xblades
wildapple-2020: And what about that vampire game?
Does anyone know?

For whatever reason I've got a bit of Legacy of Kain: Blood Omen (1) nostalgia feeling.
For whatever reason I get more of a Diablo nostalgia feeling with this one ;D
Some really good games released today but i have o be good as we are buying a house so no spare cash for now.

Just means i can look forward to these games in the future.
I bought Blades of Time - Limited Edition, but there is no soundtrack or artbook download link in my library.
There are just the base game and its DLC.
GOG.com: Vampire's Fall: Origins
Screenshot #6, caption: "Brother of the Hooded Brotherhood".
Well...