It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

You guys ever get a chance to play the Gameboy Advance version of Max Payne? Just like with pretty much all Gameboy ports, its actually a completely different game thats just based on the real one. Unlike most gameboy ports the GBA Max Payne is actually really great. I'm not saying its the definitive version of Max Payne or anything, but its a damn good game.
Matewis: I played it through once not long after it released and I've been looking to give it another playthrough myself. In part to compare it to the first game which I played though again not too long ago, but found had aged more than I expected.
Vythonaut: I must have finished them around 10 times each; i'd rate the first with a 10/10 and the second with a 15/10. Completely unbiased. OK, i'm lying. :P
That good huh? Yeah that's more or less how I remember 2 relative to 1 as well, but it's been so long I couldn't be sure. I do remember not enjoying the sections with Mona Sax's quite as much though for some reason.
Alright, I tried a bit of Carmageddon TDR 2000, maybe forty-five minutes. I got it for free from GOG. I might never ever play it again but who knows. My hand hurts now as I find the steering with the arrow keys awful.

Oh and one point I would like to say: Since this is not the guess the game thread, I think it would be nice if everyone wrote what game the picture is from, pretty please :-) Some pictures pique my interest but not enough to actually ask what it is.
Attachments:
Post edited May 04, 2018 by Themken
Themken: Alright, I tried a bit of Carmageddon TDR 2000, maybe forty-five minutes. I got it for free from GOG. I might never ever play it again but who knows. My hand hurts now as I find the steering with the arrow keys awful.
THAT GAME IS SOOOOOO BAD! XD

I am a huge fan of the series but it is just so awful I can't really put it into words.
Themken: Alright, I tried a bit of Carmageddon TDR 2000, maybe forty-five minutes. I got it for free from GOG. I might never ever play it again but who knows. My hand hurts now as I find the steering with the arrow keys awful.
tinyE: THAT GAME IS SOOOOOO BAD! XD

I am a huge fan of the series but it is just so awful I can't really put it into words.
Hmm, probably that's why it was a freebie.
tinyE: THAT GAME IS SOOOOOO BAD! XD

ariaspi: Hmm, probably that's why it was a freebie.
Tyrian and BASS are freebies.
ariaspi: Hmm, probably that's why it was a freebie.
tinyE: Tyrian and BASS are freebies.
I know! I'm not saying free games are bad. :P
All Aboard.
Attachments:
boat.jpg (423 Kb)
Who let the padawan out!?! Who? Who? Who? Who? Who let the padawan out!?!

For some reason I stopped playing this halfway through a few months ago. I think I was distracted by other new shinies. Anyway, it didn't take long to ease back into things. :)
Attachments:
Post edited May 04, 2018 by Mr.Mumbles
Attachments:
Fighting Fantasy.
Attachments:
Post edited May 05, 2018 by Mr.Mumbles
Pizza Titan Ultra. Its a game where you deliver pizzas with a mech. Im not making it up. Its a real game, and its awesome.

I play with a controller, so its hard more me to take good screenies with this game. I'll try and get better ones later.
Attachments:
Post edited May 05, 2018 by MobiusArcher
It had recently left early access and I'm rediscovering what a fine game Delver is.
Attachments:
1.jpg (232 Kb)
2.jpg (177 Kb)
3.jpg (250 Kb)
4.jpg (222 Kb)
5.jpg (224 Kb)
Playing Wizardry 7 and making new friends and foes everyday. Well, actually more foes than friends...
And I also changed the profession of my Alchemist to Ranger.
Attachments:
wizardry7.jpg (157 Kb)
viperfdl: Playing Wizardry 7 and making new friends and foes everyday. Well, actually more foes than friends...
And I also changed the profession of my Alchemist to Ranger.
You can make a change like that IN game?

It's not like Ranger to Rogue, Ranger to Alchemist is 180 degrees turn.