It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

viperfdl: New speed record. \o/
Zimerius: this makes me feel like the same way when that pumped up mercedes a amg passed me on the freeway
Velocities like this can only be reached when flying in deep space which means far away from stellar objects like stars or planets. Give it a try. ;)
Post edited February 25, 2021 by viperfdl
Zimerius: this makes me feel like the same way when that pumped up mercedes a amg passed me on the freeway
viperfdl: Velocities like this can only be reached when flying in deep space which means far away from stellar objects like stars or planets. Give it a try. ;)
hah, so you feeling all superior eh!! making fun of the tiny ship ......

I did explore a tiny bit of the map eh!!

and yea i did some of the road exploring too

as you can see in this image
Attachments:
viperfdl: Velocities like this can only be reached when flying in deep space which means far away from stellar objects like stars or planets. Give it a try. ;)
Zimerius: hah, so you feeling all superior eh!! making fun of the tiny ship ......

I did explore a tiny bit of the map eh!!

and yea i did some of the road exploring too

as you can see in this image
Actually I just wanted to be nice and give a hint but It seems I did it completely wrong.

Maybe this is more helpful:
Edit: You also need the techs below Gyroscope Control to gain extra speed in deep space.
Sorry, made a mistake.
Attachments:
Post edited February 26, 2021 by viperfdl
the hair even moves with every pass of the blades !!!

this game made me check ton he 3070 .....

right to the point i noticed a 1660 going for 600 euro's!!!!!!
and this was not a ebay seller but one of the regular stores i tend to order equipment often!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Attachments:
RuneScape during the madness of double XP time. Instead of going on an adventure, people stand around in certain locations and do power training. Boring but gets you levels fast. Maybe some five hundred players in this picture putting quite the strain on my PC resulting in a slightly choppy gameplay. Both CPU and GPU (AMD RX580 so not particularly powerful) are strained here.

I only really still play this due to having invested so much time in it already. Stay away!
Attachments:
rs3_dxp.jpg (295 Kb)
Themken: RuneScape during the madness of double XP time. Instead of going on an adventure, people stand around in certain locations and do power training. Boring but gets you levels fast. Maybe some five hundred players in this picture putting quite the strain on my PC resulting in a slightly choppy gameplay. Both CPU and GPU (AMD RX580 so not particularly powerful) are strained here.

I only really still play this due to having invested so much time in it already. Stay away!
oh, so the new 12 gb 3060 is released for guys like you!!
Zimerius: oh, so the new 12 gb 3060 is released for guys like you!!
Not really as the performance looks too bad when you factor in the worse drivers in Linux. Also paying €600 for that is not tempting me :-( Bl...y insane prices.
Early Iberian clash in Rome II

Picture 1 : the stand off
Picture 2 : the charge on my lines
Picture 3 : the slow encirclement of the enemy's fist through the center costing my experienced general his life
Picture 4 : this does not actually look all that bad right?
Picture 5 : The score

Even with the clear numerical advantage gaining the upper hand turned out to be not that simple. Silly thing is .... they even had a 3d army marching with them but for some reason, which maybe was due to someone poisoning the watersupply for that particular army, the enemy chief decided on leaving that one as reserve.

my forces are colored yellow
the opposing forces are shaded in red
Attachments:
pic_1.jpg (460 Kb)
pic_2.jpg (484 Kb)
pic_4.jpg (496 Kb)
pic_5.jpg (349 Kb)
Post edited February 28, 2021 by Zimerius
Weapon Time with Sara

Asari Commando Sword - Before striking, Sara will blitz a short distance ( turns invisible for a micro sec after which she launches her self at her enemy )

Black Widow - High Mass Sniper rifle, the impact force of a hit is strong operators fondly also call it their Rhino gun

Equalizer - Most advanced piece of weaponry Sara currently deploys on the field. Based on salvaged remnant technology reverse engineered to fit current human physiology. The gun is in essence a high powered uzi capable of reaching fire speeds up to 600 rounds per minute. the nick is.... this gun needs no ammo, there is only a overheating allowance. From dust to dust, grinded by dust

Reegar Carbine - A fast firing shotgun type Sara carries for field testing. After some rigorous customization the weapon is able to fire in burst mode, 3 electrified pellets in a burst.

Talon Handcannon. High punch pistol for those times you really need to break through some armor
Attachments:
I can't post a screenshot, I'm playing HuniePop... Don't judge me, you could have a son like me!!! :'(
Foolishly tried to step from cover and disable an automated turret with my M4 at range. A few lightning fast bursts from the turret later I was crawling back to my car with a severed major artery in my right leg, bleeding out before I could try and fashion a tourniquet.

New character - prison island escape. Managed to climb onto the roof of my cell block and climb down within reach of the lake shore. Luckily I found a freshwater research station with some goodies inside, as well as a working canoe.
A few minutes later : Land ho!
Attachments:
landho.png (158 Kb)
The enemies are getting bigger and bigger!
Attachments:
After 24 years of residing exclusively in Japan, Seiken Densetsu 3 finally has an official English name.
Attachments:
mana.jpg (171 Kb)
As a change of pace, checking out openttd again. I'm hoping these towns will eventually merge into a massive metropolis, with my international airport right in the middle.
Attachments:
openttd.jpeg (482 Kb)
Made it to wave 69. N I C E!
Attachments: