It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

8 zombie dogs meandering in the street - this is what death looks like...
Attachments:
cdda.png (137 Kb)
Another visit to this ancient viking world though the eyes of schizophrenia.
Matewis: 8 zombie dogs meandering in the street - this is what death looks like...
What is that game?
Post edited March 02, 2021 by KetobaK
KetobaK: What is that game?
It is Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead, a post-apocalyptic roguelike with an emphasis on survival, exploration and an extensive crafting&construction system.
Sseth's video gives a pretty good overview of the game if you're curious.
Thabks Matewis!!! I will check it, looks really interesting!
KetobaK: Thabks Matewis!!! I will check it, looks really interesting!
No problem, it's a great game :)

OT, found a junkyard for the first time. I'm hoping that I can salvage enough working components from the various vehicles to get one of the pickup trucks working. I do have a car at the moment, but it doesn't have enough space to store everything from my raiding expeditions.
Attachments:
junkyard.png (161 Kb)
- Trying to lure some zombies away from the edge of a town so that I can raid its hardware store - I'm looking for a scissor/bottle jack so that I can replace the wheels of an otherwise functional pickup truck I found at a junkyard

- Finally found some light amp goggles, and some infrared goggles. This is making night raiding so, so much easier. Still haven't found a blasted scissor/bottle jack :\
Attachments:
lureaway.png (111 Kb)
Post edited March 03, 2021 by Matewis
scrunging my way around in tiberium sun... i belief its already 1,5 hours playtime for this specific mission, which is actually quite in the beginning of the campaign.... like i don't want to loose a single unit which is quite tricky with only one medic and no repair facility.

I use the gunners to scout after which either a infantry assault starts or a combined assault with the smaller machine gun walkers and the larger cannon walkers involved to spread damage
Attachments:
Post edited March 03, 2021 by Zimerius
Zimerius: scrunging my way around in tiberium sun... i belief its already 1,5 hours playtime for this specific mission, which is actually quite in the beginning of the campaign.... like i don't want to loose a single unit which is quite tricky with only one medic and no repair facility.

I use the gunners to scout after which either a infantry assault starts or a combined assault with the smaller machine gun walkers and the larger cannon walkers involved to spread damage
Ah the memories... Some of these 'behind enemy lines' mission were really good. The prison rescue one especially if memory serves.
Zimerius: scrunging my way around in tiberium sun... i belief its already 1,5 hours playtime for this specific mission, which is actually quite in the beginning of the campaign.... like i don't want to loose a single unit which is quite tricky with only one medic and no repair facility.

Matewis: Ah the memories... Some of these 'behind enemy lines' mission were really good. The prison rescue one especially if memory serves.
i play very casual but i belief that will be the following mission, retrieve the aliens i belief from nods hands ... there was a choice between cutting radar and power connections first but alerting nod or assaulting nod right away to prevent... something
A shiny down there is waiting for me.
Attachments:
excalibur.jpg (454 Kb)
When a hydrosophist spell goes bad...
Attachments:
plumbing.jpg (469 Kb)
Matewis: 8 zombie dogs meandering in the street - this is what death looks like...
I like that tileset. Gives me Earthbound Zero vibes.
Quite zoomed out, are you used to it like that?
pkk234: I like that tileset. Gives me Earthbound Zero vibes.
Quite zoomed out, are you used to it like that?
It's called Neodays in the lastest experimental, and isbasically just one step up from playing ascii :)

Yes I'm pretty used to it like that, however you can zoom in/out if you want.
Not so sure 'bout the Arcanist character..... description notes the destructive power of a small army but no defensive capabilities what so ever ( still i observe 2 shield type defensive arcane's in the class table for arcanic studies )
Attachments:
Goodbye Altarians !! @galciv III -malicious humuns part I.

For one starlane free gameplay, of course you can create your own starlanes, is quite more refreshing in originality then any lane based 4x stargame can offer ( endless space 2, stellaris )
Attachments: